BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 3:23:22 AM EDT
[#1]
un fucking real.

But I bet the dem leadership was running as fast as they could to shut him up.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 3:25:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I hope Franken gets his nuts handed to him and is kicked out of the senate.

It still appalls me that my state voted for that carpetbagging piece of fucking dogshit.

I'm not convinced that your state DID elect him.

Even if not, 49.9999% of the voters did vote for him.

That is bad enough.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 3:31:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I was going to make fun of Minnesota voters but I realized my state (Michigan) voted for commies Stabenow and Levin.

It is just unbelievable how the 2008 elections turned out.  Has to be the most idiotic election results of all time.

Thanks American voters..............you total dumba**es!!  
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 3:33:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It still appalls me that my state voted for that carpetbagging piece of fucking dogshit.

That's what I was thinking, ACORN was balls deep in that election and we should stand by for more of this in the future.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 3:33:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

"Harms the comedy of the Senate"  — McCain  2:00  

A little verbal slip there.

It's

comity

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 3:34:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Why is junior toadboy chairman of anything?!

This, this, a thousand times THIS!

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 3:34:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The Senate should bring back caning.

You know McConnell was talking about that the other day after the Sanders dust-up.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 3:34:40 AM EDT
[#8]
We knew this was coming...........this week the Senate has stooped to new lows.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 3:35:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I was thinking, ACORN was balls deep in that election and we should stand by for more of this in the future.

I think we all know that Franken probably got in illegimately.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 4:01:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is with Minnesota people?  Vote a comedian into office?

Dont forget the pro wrestler.

Don't forget Paul Wellstone.  And Walter Mondale.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:33:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I don't think your state did actually vote him into office.  But it's not the people who vote that count, so much as it's the people who count the votes.
-K

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:36:49 AM EDT
[#12]
You do realize that Republicans have been playing hob with procedural shennanigans for months?  What should take minutes can now take days.  Just the Dems starting their own quid pro quo.  At this rate the whole show will shut down in short order.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:37:28 AM EDT
[#13]
frankin is a dick.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 1:49:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is with Minnesota people?  Vote a comedian into office?

Dont forget the pro wrestler.

Don't forget Paul Wellstone.  And Walter Mondale.

People do tend to forget how distasteful Wellstone was.

His funeral was a disgrace.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Further reason to discount Tim Pawlenty as a serious candidate in '12.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 2:58:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
frankin is a dick.

Naw, he's a putzless schmuck.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 4:22:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Al Franken is one of those guys it's fun to fantasize (pure fantasy, of course) about just slapping him and screaming at him until he's blubbering like a little baby.  He'd be sitting there acting all superior with that ridiculous voice looking down his glasses at you and you just backhand him across the face.  He looks at you and his eyes well up and he starts in with "uh, uh, how dare y" - SMACK.  Another one.  Then you tell him to cry.  "Cry bitch, or I'll smack you again."  So he starts kind of crying and you tell him to cry harder.  I would feast on his tears and on his shame.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:03:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
We knew this was coming...........this week the Senate has stooped to new lows.

Yep, the Senate used to be the "civilized' chamber.  Not anymore.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:22:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Lieberman is a dick head and Frankin is a freak of nature they deserve each other .
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:23:48 PM EDT
[#20]
I have a hard time finding the problem in this.

Snagglepuss asked for unanimous consent to keep going, but there was an objection.

If you have to ask someone for permission to keep speaking, that means the person you're asking has the privilege to decline.  

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 10:05:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Further reason to discount Tim Pawlenty as a serious candidate in '12.

What does Franken have to do with Pawlenty's viability as a candidate?  We do have a very few good conservatives in this state (Michele Bachmann, Marty Seifert not least of them).  The state legislature has been dominated by the most liberal tax loving nutjobs you'll find east of California for decades, and Pawlenty's been dueling with them since he took office.  If we didn't have him as governor this state would probably be bankrupt today, and even with his stonewalling we are still $2 billion in the red and the dems are suing him to reinstate some healthcare budget cuts he made

Pawlenty isn't great on all the issues but he's proven time and time again that he is a fiscal conservative and has done a great job considering the monkeys in the legislature that he has to deal with on a daily basis, and when the Democrats' reign of terror ends, fiscal conservatives will be exactly what we need.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It didn't. It was obviously a fixed election with all the recounting bullshit.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top