Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:30:15 AM EDT
[#1]
So I guess thats NOT the place to ask about cutting a hatch in the roof and welding a ring mount for an M2HB on the top of that glorified station wagon?
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 8:02:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Interesting how they talk about how violent we "inbreds" are.

Then the biggest idiot of them all (which isn't saying much), posts this:

What to do if you see any of those AR15 a-holes on the street:
[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20031214/capt.sge.olm22.141203235730.photo00.default-330x367.jpg[/img]
View Quote

CR
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 8:13:54 AM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

get your asses kicked???  suit yourselves......
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 1:21:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I have never seen any web forum so ignorant.

I tell them the mods I have and how well they work and ask them to improve me wrong otherwise.

All they can do is call names.

Man, this place might be related to DU....
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:23:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Ahhh well.

Someone erased it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:46:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Does this forum allow pics?...Good I suggest you 1.take pics of the entire cargo area of the xterra filled completely with empty xm193 brass  2.Lean every firearm you,your friends,your sister,brother etc.etc own  against the xterra and take a pic...or 3.take up a "alias",..something good like "imbroglio"
and flame away.....UNDERDOG
View Quote

I've thought about making foam models of 16-inch battleship projs and standing about 30-40 of them up in the back of my S-10.  [i]That'll[/i] make the pukes nervous.  

One upon a time, mena-oh-lady visited the USS Alabamain Mobile.  [i]Under Seige[/i] had just finished filming and one of the ammo mags was filled with foam dummys.  I had told the wife about the proj weight and she brushed one of the dummys asshe walked in--I hadn't realized myself that they weren't real--it tipped and she thought it was gonna explode and I thought the rest would fall over and kill us for sure.  It was priceless.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:23:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Ahh, my old, mildewed mind is slipping. I can only remember the last part of the answer i was going to give:

Him, the horse he rode in on and anyone that looks like him.

The first part, I (conveniently) forgot, but an eating tool comes to mind. And it wasn't a spoon or a knife.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 5:26:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

[url]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20031214/capt.sge.olm22.141203235730.photo00.default-330x367.jpg[/url]
View Quote

View Quote

Pic Caption:

"That'll teach you not to grab MY ass!"  

Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:17:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
There is nothing wrong with carrying a machine gun. I carry mine (yes a belt fed machine gun)in a real SUV Lincoln Aviator not a SUV want-to-be carrying golf clubs or soccer balls.
View Quote

Ahem.
The Lincoln Aviator is not a [i]real[/] SUV.

Does it have live axles? Does it have a transfer case? Can you take it off-road?

It's a shopping cart. It's an "assault mini-van."

You want a real SUV? Get a Jeep.

My Cherokee makes no mention of SUV anywhere in it's literature. It calls itself an Utility Vehicle.

I'd sooner take an '85 Caprice off-roading than a CRV, Aviator, or the like...
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 6:37:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Interesting how they talk about how violent we "inbreds" are.

Then the biggest idiot of them all (which isn't saying much), posts this:

[url]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20031214/capt.sge.olm22.141203235730.photo00.default-330x367.jpg[/url]
View Quote

CR
View Quote

Looks like the pic was taken about 1/50th od a sec too soon. As you can see, the kicker is about ready to get grabbed by the balls.

Which reminds me of the two worst pains I have felt in my life. The second worst was when I got my balls caught in a bear trap. The worst was when I jumped and hit the end of the chain.
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I thought suvs and guns went together like a hand in a glove. Maybe its just here in the south. To the guy that posted that picture on what to do with us ar-freaks, well I'll put it this way. If that SOB or any other MOTHER F***KER has the balls to try that SH** with me
I will get so deep into his A** I'll need a snorkle to breath, F*CKING FAGS. Don't talk in that tone offten but that stuff p's me off. Could someone please pass my comments on as I dare not go there for I might end up in internet jail.............lol or banned for life from thier thread and I just could not bare the thought of that happening, don't think I could ever live with myself if that were to happen...........dammmmmm it boy!!!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I did recruiting consulting for a company that shall we say worked on strategic programs.  One of the Program Managers who would go with me to Job Fairs with a full-scale mock-up of a re-entry vehicle.  Needless to say anybody that knew what it was and came over to ask about it was a few steps up on our Talk to This Guy radar.  The shocked look on some other peoples faces, when they were told what it was, was priceless.  Made for some interesting qualifications phone call.  "Will you work on Strategic Systems?"  "What are those?" "How about things dealing with Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles and nuclear weapons?"  "shocked silence"
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top