User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:09:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So does the K9 handler get charged with anything since he let his dog chew on a police officer?
View Quote

Be quiet, Citizen, you are clearly a  Basement Dwelling, LEO Bashing, Trash-Talking, "OMG a LEO shot a dog" posting, twat-waffles.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:11:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
WTF would there be to steal in a Coast Guard recruiting office.
View Quote

Maybe someone thought they could create a "real" DD-214, steal the computers, steal the high-water waders, or whatever.  
People are just stupid.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:14:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
WTF would there be to steal in a Coast Guard recruiting office.
View Quote

Probably nothing in there but shitty coffee, an incredibly dirty drip coffee maker, and well seasoned coffee cups.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:16:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
http://youtu.be/fjkUXUgmHio

And that sonic boom sound you just heard was all the Basement Dwelling, LEO Bashing, Trash-Talking, "OMG a LEO shot a dog" posting, twat-waffles last brain cell bursting because they divided by zero.

FYI, this video is a few years old, but I wanted to hear another sonic boom, so carry on....
-SleeperShooter
View Quote

When attempting to mock others, I've always found it is best to avoid improper grammar, misspelled words, incorrect use of proper nouns, plural vs. possessive errors, and capitalization mistakes when positing my premise.

But, hey, I'm not a cop, so nothing I write becomes part of any official record that carries irrevocable proof of my illiteracy to future generations.  

Enjoy that thought as you think back to all the reports you've filed over the years.

TRG
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:16:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You left out the part of the suspect appeared to be about to open fire on the cops.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was a video out a couple years ago where a group of dumb fucks lit up the K9 after it was sent in after a suspect.

You left out the part of the suspect appeared to be about to open fire on the cops.

He had a flip flop in his hand.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:17:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Not funny
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 8:43:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was a video out a couple years ago where a group of dumb fucks lit up the K9 after it was sent in after a suspect.

I remember that video. I'd link you but I'm on my phone. It's on liveleak.

Guy is huddled on his porch, makes a move that causes the officers to shoot, k9 handler lets go of the dog, dog and suspect both die in a hail of fire. Sad video
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:01:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Tag for later
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top