Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I dug myself a deep hole and I know I wont get out without a few kicks in the face but.... I used to scan the tech area quite a bit and see some good info from knowledgeable people and lately it's like they all just vanished. Maybe things go in cycles and it hasn't gone full circle yet.

I do work in the industry and I do know a little bit about the manufacturing end of things. People I work with have had there jobs threatened for posting certain information on this site so I try not to say anything too specific.

Oh well, back to the whipping post.

So, DPMS?

Oly
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:11:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I dug myself a deep hole and I know I wont get out without a few kicks in the face but.... I used to scan the tech area quite a bit and see some good info from knowledgeable people and lately it's like they all just vanished. Maybe things go in cycles and it hasn't gone full circle yet.

I do work in the industry and I do know a little bit about the manufacturing end of things. People I work with have had there jobs threatened for posting certain information on this site so I try not to say anything too specific.

So, DPMS?

Oly

Says he's in MN
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Is a tard fest.

Sorry, but what happened? So much misinformation.

You could possibly be the 'chosen one' to turn that board completely around to your liking!  Think of the possibilities!

HH
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:21:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:21:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:23:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, DPMS?

Oly

Says he's in MN

Could be Vulcan/Hesse. ya never know.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:25:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is a tard fest.

You could possibly be the 'chosen one' to turn that board completely around to your liking!  Think of the possibilities!

HH

i thought Obmama was bringing the "change"

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is a tard fest.

HH

i thought Obmama was bringing the "change"

You can say that again.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:26:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is a tard fest.

HH

If you couldn't tell, I have a hard time relaying my thoughts accurately over the computator. I can dodge .50 cal D.E. rounds so I might just be.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:28:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:28:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, DPMS?

Oly

Says he's in MN

Now THAT would be perfect for this thread.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:05:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, DPMS?

Oly

Says he's in MN

Now THAT would be perfect for this thread.

It's kind of funny but the last time I dealt with Mr. Hesse he was a one man operation and I sold him a Daewoo DR200. He told me he was going to try to make a U.S. made copy of it but that was 8yrs ago and I haven't seen anything on the market yet. I now regret selling that Daewoo.

I almost forgot. He also forges and machines all his own parts in house and makes his own barrels and springs. He also does his own finishing and plating and has molds for all his plastic parts.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:43:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

It's kind of funny but the last time I dealt with Mr. Hesse he was a one man operation and I sold him a Daewoo DR200. He told me he was going to try to make a U.S. made copy of it but that was 8yrs ago and I haven't seen anything on the market yet. I now regret selling that Daewoo.

I almost forgot. He also forges and machines all his own parts in house and makes his own barrels and springs. He also does his own finishing and plating and has molds for all his plastic parts.

... ya leave a thread alone for a little while.... and when you return...

- Clint
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:12:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Posted by crashtastic;

And yet he can't seem to get a handle on quality control or customer service. Go figure.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:17:07 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/23/2008 3:22:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is a tard fest.

HH

If you couldn't tell, I have a hard time relaying my thoughts accurately over the computator. I can dodge .50 cal D.E. rounds so I might just be.

Might start with a Bronze membership and supporting the site.

Just a thought.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top