BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:18:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That would just be a white person taking advantage of a POC. There is no such thing as a real interracial relationship when white people are involved. Only exploitation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um, so shouldn't non-whites be hooking up with whites to prevent 100% white babies?

That would just be a white person taking advantage of a POC. There is no such thing as a real interracial relationship when white people are involved. Only exploitation.

I lived in Korea for a few years, man did I exploit the shit out of Yong San.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:19:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Read it's fake on Facebook, most of them are white.
View Quote

How does them being white make this fake? I've seen lots of whites say shit like this. Hell the nasty skank who ran Clinton's twitter account has publicly said something like this.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/03/lena-dunham-posts-video-celebrating-the-extinction-of-white-men-on-twitter/
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:21:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

How does them being white make this fake? I've seen lots of whites say shit like this. Hell the nasty skank who ran Clinton's twitter account has publicly said something like this.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/11/03/lena-dunham-posts-video-celebrating-the-extinction-of-white-men-on-twitter/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Read it's fake on Facebook, most of them are white.

Lot of jews dont consider themselves white. Maybe EEsmith will be along to share some of his pictures. I cant remember what thread he posted them in, or I'd go and streal them and post em myself.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:22:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think the next bold stroke of the right is to grab the votes of the black and Hispanic communities.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well they sure are getting what they want because more and more people are becoming racist everyday because of their BS.  Oh sorry they are releasing their inner racist instead of holding it deep within.  Either way it is having the opposite effect of making less racist people.

I think the next bold stroke of the right is to grab the votes of the black and Hispanic communities.

Pipe dream.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:25:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No, the plan is to tax whites into low rates of reproduction, while they subsidize the reproduction of non-whites. Then when the demographics shift enough they will just exterminate the whites that are still around.

Oh and import as many non-whites into the West as possible to speed things up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's what AntiFA Believes.

the only way to end racism. is to end the white race.

Um, so shouldn't non-whites be hooking up with whites to prevent 100% white babies?

No, the plan is to tax whites into low rates of reproduction, while they subsidize the reproduction of non-whites. Then when the demographics shift enough they will just exterminate the whites that are still around.

Oh and import as many non-whites into the West as possible to speed things up.

Well that's bullshit.  I like my plan better . . . East Asian women preventing me from having all white babies by intercepting my blue eyed, blond devil seed.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:26:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What in the actual fuck is going on?
View Quote

Get ready for whites need to be made slaves.  Lol.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:27:27 AM EDT
[#7]
The Left has viewed everything through the lense of oppressor and oppressed since its inception. That idea is at the heart of Communism, the owners oppress the workers and only by getting rid of owners can the workers be free.

This quickly turned into White people are oppressing everybody else, and only by getting rid of whites can everyone else be free.

This is not new this has been with their ideology pretty much from day one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:27:55 AM EDT
[#8]
"propogation"? I know, ANTIFA, let's have a spelling contest.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:28:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Antifa=ANTI-Free America
View Quote

Anti-American Fascist Party is apparently what it stands for... Cause, for all their claims of opposing fascism, these people are sieg heiling, goose stepping, fascists.

I'm sure that there are some of them lurking out there reading this... To those people I say, have you ever wondered what kind of person would have lynched Black people? Have you wondered what kind of evil bastard would join a mask wearing hate group and terrorize people? Have you wondered what kind of person would round up Jews and cart them off to concentration camps? Yea, well look in the mirror, cause they are you. Oh, for the record, if you studied history you would know that tyrants often come to power on the backs of street thugs... And then the tyrants have the street thugs shot once they get power.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:33:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Anti-American Fascist Party is apparently what it stands for... Cause, for all their claims of opposing fascism, these people are sieg heiling, goose stepping, fascists.

I'm sure that there are some of them lurking out there reading this... To those people I say, have you ever wondered what kind of person would have lynched Black people? Have you wondered what kind of evil bastard would join a mask wearing hate group and terrorize people? Have you wondered what kind of person would round up Jews and cart them off to concentration camps? Yea, well look in the mirror, cause they are you. Oh, for the record, if you studied history you would know that tyrants often come to power on the backs of street thugs... And then the tyrants have the street thugs shot once they get power.
View Quote

The useful idiots
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:37:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fascists don't realize they're fascists when suppressing other peoples speech.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:40:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Stalin was literally Hitler
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:40:25 AM EDT
[#13]
I had been hearing this word, antifa, being thrown around more and more, but I never bothered to look into what it meant until this thread.

After googling it, all I'm left with is....    WTF?  Over.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:45:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The Left has viewed everything through the lense of oppressor and oppressed since its inception. That idea is at the heart of Communism, the owners oppress the workers and only by getting rid of owners can the workers be free.

This quickly turned into White people are oppressing everybody else, and only by getting rid of whites can everyone else be free.

This is not new this has been with their ideology pretty much from day one.
View Quote

The plan has been to exterminate whites from day one. They just can't get it done yet so everything they say is just excuses to bide their time.
It's the same as the jews and Palestinians.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:48:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly this and they're too fucking stupid to see it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:49:56 AM EDT
[#16]
We're selling our city place

Vietnam War Canned Heat - Going Up The Country.wmv
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:51:45 AM EDT
[#17]
If you want to be seriously "red pilled" look at who the earliest staunch advocates of Communism were, they were members of a certain "minority" group who wanted to wrest control of their societies away from the white majority.

The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution and Russia's Early Soviet Regime

Although officially Jews have never made up more than five percent of the country's total population,5 they played a highly disproportionate and probably decisive role in the infant Bolshevik regime, effectively dominating the Soviet government during its early years. Soviet historians, along with most of their colleagues in the West, for decades preferred to ignore this subject. The facts, though, cannot be denied.
With the notable exception of Lenin (Vladimir Ulyanov), most of the leading Communists who took control of Russia in 1917-20 were Jews. Leon Trotsky (Lev Bronstein) headed the Red Army and, for a time, was chief of Soviet foreign affairs. Yakov Sverdlov (Solomon) was both the Bolshevik party's executive secretary and -- as chairman of the Central Executive Committee -- head of the Soviet government. Grigori Zinoviev (Radomyslsky) headed the Communist International (Comintern), the central agency for spreading revolution in foreign countries. Other prominent Jews included press commissar Karl Radek (Sobelsohn), foreign affairs commissar Maxim Litvinov (Wallach), Lev Kamenev (Rosenfeld) and Moisei Uritsky.6
Lenin himself was of mostly Russian and Kalmuck ancestry, but he was also one-quarter Jewish. His maternal grandfather, Israel (Alexander) Blank, was a Ukrainian Jew who was later baptized into the Russian Orthodox Church.7
A thorough-going internationalist, Lenin viewed ethnic or cultural loyalties with contempt. He had little regard for his own countrymen. "An intelligent Russian," he once remarked, "is almost always a Jew or someone with Jewish blood in his veins."8
View Quote

The Jewish Bolsheviks eventually lost control of the Soviet Communist Party when Stalin came to power, he began killing off and casting out the old guard of Soviet leaders. This wasn't because they were Jewish, but because he saw them as a threat to his power. He wanted to replace any possible opponents who had any amount of influence within the Party.

The communist Jews who were cast out of the Soviet Union then emigrated to the West and began pushing their ideology there instead.

Now not all Jews are communists of course, but especially early on they made up a hugely disparate number of those advocating for it. They saw it as a way to seize power for themselves against governments that had historically marginalized them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:54:28 AM EDT
[#18]
OP can you link to the reddit page you found this from?

I tried to search by the image and couldn't find it. I found it on several other websites that make it seem like this first popped up in December of last year.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:57:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Well that's bullshit.  I like my plan better . . . East Asian women preventing me from having all white babies by intercepting my blue eyed, blond devil seed.
View Quote

That is exactly what they want. They believe if they force immigration say through fomenting violence in the ME or drug violence in Mexico that the races will interbreed ending up with one happy race. Apparently these people haven't looked at Africa or even our own inner cities to see that even in one homogenous race people still judge others by the color of their skin or some other made up factor.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:58:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If you want to be seriously "red pilled" look at who the earliest staunch advocates of Communism were, they were members of a certain "minority" group who wanted to wrest control of their societies away from the white majority.

The Jewish Bolsheviks eventually lost control of the Soviet Communist Party when Stalin came to power, he began killing off and casting out the old guard of Soviet leaders. This wasn't because they were Jewish, but because he saw them as a threat to his power. He wanted to replace any possible opponents who had any amount of influence within the Party.

The communist Jews who were cast out of the Soviet Union then emigrated to the West and began pushing their ideology there instead.

Now not all Jews are communists of course, but especially early on they made up a hugely disparate number of those advocating for it. They saw it as a way to seize power for themselves against governments that had historically marginalized them.
View Quote

That is mostly true but it is horrible math to make  a point with.

For every Jew involved there were a few dozen white Christians.  Also for every Jew involved there were five Jews on the other side who were screwed.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:04:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

For every Jew involved there were a few dozen white Christians.  Also for every Jew involved there were five Jews on the other side who were screwed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the earliest history, pre-revolution, the Bolsheviks were almost entirely Jewish. They realized that they could never effect their goals that way and sought out non-Jewish Russians to join them by using the class warfare narrative to sway them to their side.

The leadership stayed decidedly Jewish though until Stalin purged them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:10:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Wait, so whites shouldn't date a white because that propagates white people.  So white people should date non whites....but wait that's dating a white which propagates whites.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:15:53 AM EDT
[#23]

The funniest part is that the group is 90% self loathing white hipsters trying to show how understanding they are.

"You fucking white male!" Anyone remember that douche?

This isn't Rhodesia for those trying to make a comparison.  Whites are not 5% of the population.  Maybe some day 400 years from now that'll be true but we have a while.

With any luck a guy like Trump will continue to turn back the tide on O's attempt to turn us into a third world nation.  

Illegals self deporting, H1B's drying up, refugees sent packing and most importantly opening the eyes of any blacks willing to look beyond their current DNC masters to see the truth.

MAGA like a motherfucker!
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:16:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

In the earliest history, pre-revolution, the Bolsheviks were almost entirely Jewish. They realized that they could never effect their goals that way and sought out non-Jewish Russians to join them by using the class warfare narrative to sway them to their side.

The leadership stayed decidedly Jewish though until Stalin purged them.
View Quote

10% of the membership in 1905, one year after the start, or less than 1000 people were Jewish.

The total Jewish population in Russia at the time, the largest in the word, was close to 4 million.

Again, at 2-4% of the population, 10% is a disproportionate number. That is a true statement.  That is not the same as being mostly Jewish. Nor does it mean some majority of Jews leaned that way.   Russia was a horrid place to the Jews....then it got worse.

Not only are those facts true, but I am living proof. My family fled, like a million or so others did at that time to get away from such things.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:25:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

10% of the membership in 1905, one year after the start, or less than 1000 people were Jewish.

The total Jewish population in Russia at the time, the largest in the word, was close to 4 million.

Again, at 2-4% of the population, 10% is a disproportionate number. That is a true statement.  That is not the same as being mostly Jewish. Nor does it mean some majority of Jews leaned that way.   Russia was a horrid place to the Jews....then it got worse.

Not only are those facts true, but I am living proof. My family fled, like a million or so others did at that time to get away from such things.
View Quote

That's great, like I said none of that is meant to assert that all Jews are communists. Just that some Jews used Communism as a tool to attempt to take control of their societies against non-Jewish White majorities that had historically marginalized them.

There's a long history of enmity between Jews and non-Jewish Whites, and this history explains partially why hatred of Whites was baked into Communism from very early on. They felt that they'd been oppressed by White majorities and wanted revenge. They resolved to either rule over them or kill them, I'm sure it chapped their asses very badly when Stalin threw them out and only inspired them to redouble their efforts wherever they landed.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:32:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's great, like I said none of that is meant to assert that all Jews are communists. Just that some Jews used Communism as a tool to attempt to take control of their societies against non-Jewish White majorities that had historically marginalized them.

There's a long history of enmity between Jews and non-Jewish Whites, and this history explains partially why hatred of Whites was baked into Communism from very early on. They felt that they'd been oppressed by White majorities and wanted revenge. They resolved to either rule over them or kill them, I'm sure it chapped their asses very badly when Stalin threw them out and only inspired them to redouble their efforts wherever they landed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What you are saying is still not entirely factual. Again, the math is clear.  There were many more non Jews involved than Jews.  It was not Jews taking control of anything. It was a non Jewish movement by a wide margin.

10% of a movement, means than 90% were not Jews.   We must also take into account the reality that the majority of the Jewish population wanted nothing to do with it.

Sure there are Jewish communists. There are a lot more non Jewish communists, perhaps a billion or so more.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:35:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What you are saying is still not entirely factual. Again, the math is clear.  There were many more non Jews involved than Jews.  It was not Jews taking control of anything. It was a non Jewish movement by a wide margin.

10% of a movement, means than 90% were not Jews.   We must also take into account the reality that the majority of the Jewish population wanted nothing to do with it.
View Quote

Yet the leadership was pretty much flipped from those percentages, Jews were vastly over-represented in the top positions of the movement, because they started the movement.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:35:13 AM EDT
[#28]
The Wizard of Oz wrote that?
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:38:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Pipe dream.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well they sure are getting what they want because more and more people are becoming racist everyday because of their BS.  Oh sorry they are releasing their inner racist instead of holding it deep within.  Either way it is having the opposite effect of making less racist people.

Pipe dream.

They said that about Trump.

Dont play to their narrative.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:44:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:48:46 AM EDT
[#31]
So all the white members of this little tea club are all single? They seem to be mostly white. I'm sure they don't want to be a hipocrite and let a woman date them, an evil white man.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:54:31 AM EDT
[#32]
If they're feeling froggy, go ahead and leap.

Warning to all you antifa mother fuckers trolling around, watching this site.

Touch my gf in your anti white anger...

I will hunt you to the ends of the earth.  There will be no safe space.  There will be only demented torture cast upon you.  You may want to watch the world burn...but I will find the duality of the match and the flame that will take up all the oxygen in your sacred hollows.  I will be death.  I will be known through your very erasure.  You and your ilk will beg forgiveness but find that as you attempt to take from me, you will negate all for yourself.  I will be your nemesis.

Sleep tight, motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:59:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Fuck em. Bring it.

Start making sure you carry all the time, extra mag, stay alert, and make sure your guns are locked up in quality safes.

Time to spend money and effort in personal security more than normal.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:59:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yet the leadership was pretty much flipped from those percentages, Jews were vastly over-represented in the top positions of the movement, because they started the movement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you know you made false statements. Instead of acknowledging that, you are just pushing ahead with a portion of your narrative, that is also incorrect.

The Bolsheviks were founded by Lenin (one quarter Jewish and not the quarter that would actually make someone Jewish) and Alexander Bogdanov, not Jewish at all.

Of the 7 who made up the first Politburo

Kamenev (half Jewish, father, means he is not Jewish)
Trotsky (Jewish)
Stalin (NOT Jewish, ended up killing most of the Jews in the party)
Zinoviev (Jewish)
Sokolnikov (Jewish)
Bubnov (NOT Jewish)
Lenin (quarter Jewish, maternal grandfather, means he is not Jewish.

So the founders are not Jewish.
4 of the 7 of the first government were not Jewish.

If you look at the regional leaders an labor organizers as you get further down the leadership roster it becomes even less Jewish.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:07:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:12:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Welcome to Soros' Purple Revolution. 

Read me...before it's too late

Read More
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:12:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

So you know you made false statements. Instead of acknowledging that, you are just pushing ahead with a portion of your narrative, that is also incorrect.

The Bolsheviks were founded by Lenin (one quarter Jewish and not the quarter that would actually make someone Jewish) and Alexander Bogdanov, not Jewish at all.

Trotsky (Jewish)
Zinoviev (Jewish)
Sokolnikov (Jewish)
Bubnov (NOT Jewish)

If you look at the regional leaders an labor organizers as you get further down the leadership roster it becomes even less Jewish.
View Quote

You're not going back far enough. We're talking the earliest days of the movement before they began recruiting non-Jews to increase popular appeal.

They never would have gotten off the ground without putting a non-Jewish face on the movement. Russians still hated the Jews then, they had to make the movement seem ostensibly non-Jewish to have any hope of success.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:18:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You're not going back far enough. We're talking the earliest days of the movement before they began recruiting non-Jews to increase popular appeal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trotsky (Jewish)
Zinoviev (Jewish)
Sokolnikov (Jewish)
Bubnov (NOT Jewish)

You keep moving the goal posts. You made statements that were factually untrue. I provided the exact reasons.  

Your statements were nebulous and now you are trying to get out of it with another nebulous statements.  I provided the names and math of the founders of the Bolshevik movement, which was your specific claim.    Now you want to argue something that happened before that.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:25:35 AM EDT
[#39]
My patience is wearing very thin
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:26:05 AM EDT
[#40]
They can't be harder to join than the DU do we have any moles yet?
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:26:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Long live Pepe.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:28:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Antifa is a bunch of hipster cocksuckers.
Masks because they are criminals.
They need to be RICO prosecuted.
Send them to prison.
View Quote

They are the neo-facist movement of the progressive left.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:55:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My patience is wearing very thin
View Quote

as is mine...
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 3:55:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You keep moving the goal posts. You made statements that were factually untrue. I provided the exact reasons.  

Your statements were nebulous and now you are trying to get out of it with another nebulous statements.  I provided the names and math of the founders of the Bolshevik movement, which was your specific claim.    Now you want to argue something that happened before that.
View Quote

You're playing the no true Scotsman game with the leaders, they were all whole or part Jew except for Stalin and Bubnov by your own admission. Lenin lauded the Jews as being the most intelligent Russians because they were the ones most involved in the movement.

So the population was 2-4% Jewish by your own numbers, then the movement was 10% Jewish in 1905, and the first politburo was over 70% Jew or part Jew in 1917. Seems like every step further into the movement the number goes up.

No my assertions are accurate, the movement was began and was lead largely by Jews up until Stalin seized power and purged them.

Going back even earlier before 1905, the percentage of Jews to non-Jews in the general movement was even higher. Before they began recruiting non-Jews deliberately to gain more popular appeal.

It's popular revisionism to downplay Jewish involvement in the revolution, which is understandable because it's hard to engender sympathy otherwise.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 4:02:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You're playing the no true Scotsman game with the leaders, they were all whole or part Jew except for Stalin and Bubnov by your own admission. Lenin lauded the Jews as being the most intelligent Russians because they were the ones most involved in the movement.

So the population was 2-4% Jewish by your own numbers, then the movement was 10% Jewish in 1905, and the first politburo was over 70% Jew or part Jew in 1917. Seems like every step further into the movement the number goes up.

No my assertions are accurate, the movement was began and was lead largely by Jews up until Stalin seized power and purged them.

Going back even earlier before 1905, the percentage of Jews to non-Jews in the general movement was even higher. Before they began recruiting non-Jews deliberately to gain more popular appeal.

It's popular revisionism to downplay Jewish involvement in the revolution, which is understandable because it's hard to engender sympathy otherwise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats cool, whatever.  It doesn't fucking mater.  It proves nothing.  Maybe they were mostly Jewish because they knew each other, came up together, saw a Jewish guy doing shit and followed.  Their Jewish identity had dick-all to do with it.

these leftist turds clearly want racial/social/religious tension.  It's obvious.  That is reason enough not to give them racial tension.  

Go hug a Jewish guy, buy him a coffee, whatever. 
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 4:04:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Being Jewish has a definition. Obviously you are using the one to suit your needs. I am using the one Judaism uses.

Other than that, you said the Bolshevics.  Not before the bolshevics.  The Boshevics has a starting point, I started there....by your own language, so did you.

The Bolshevics were not founded by Jews. They were about 90% non Jews.  

I have no desire to chase you around as you move the goalposts and refine your language until you think you are right and then can claim victory.  You made statements. They were factually incorrect. If you want to own that and then start another conversation, we can do that.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 4:08:53 AM EDT
[#47]
"Are you gonna get on the fuckin train, or do we have to shoot you?"
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 4:09:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Being Jewish has a definition. Obviously you are using the one to suit your needs. I am using the one Judaism uses.

Other than that, you said the Bolshevics.  Not before the bolshevics.  The Boshevics has a starting point, I started there....by your own language, so did you.

I have no desire to chase you around as you move the goalposts and refine your language until you think you are right and then can claim victory.  You made statements. They were factually incorrect. If you want to own that and then start another conversation, we can do that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry if I misused the term Bolsheviks to refer to the movement before they "officially" became Bolsheviks. I'm not sure what you'd call them before they were so named. The movement didn't just jump from nothing with thousands of members, there was something before it. It seemed like the best name to use for the sake of brevity.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 4:11:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The communists has been advocating Western white genocide for a long time. They tend to do it behind closed doors and with hushed breath because they need white people's complicity in order to effect it. Occasionally though their hubris gets the better of them.

Harvard Magazine - Abolish the White Race

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/prof-ignatiev-quote.jpg
View Quote

When the revolution comes, they'll stand him up against a wall. He's too old to be of any use in a labor camp.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 5:10:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That's what AntiFA Believes.

the only way to end racism. is to end the white race.
View Quote

Cool, bring it.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top