BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:19:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No one is going to do squat to the invaders.

They were every bit as offensive during the Prop 187 demonstrations in California ten years ago, and many many demonstrations before and after.  No one did anything to them.

The populace will get bored with the whole idea in about a week, and go back to watching sitcoms.

The invasion will continue unabated.  It will become as "normal" and as accepted as all of the inter-racial sex propaganda that is CONSTANTLY fed to the populace over the TV and airwaves.

+1
As long as Sally Soccermom is not interrupted on her way to pick up here frozen frappe decafe latte. And Joe 6-pack has his NASCAR. The public just don't care. Its all just bread and circus!
I say flush it all down the drain and lets start over.. Let the once mighty America become a 3rd world shit hole. How could live be any different that it is now, living from paycheck to paycheck?
Hell they're making full auto AK's in Asscrackastan. Wouldn't you like to do that here?
This isn't a troll post just a simple fact. The public just don't care.

That's all I was saying.  Americans are way too complacent.  I just don't  have a billion posts under my name so I get named a troll.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:20:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Inter-racial sex?

You should try a Brazilian hottie and get back to us.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:45:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Inter-racial sex?

im all for it

Some arfcommers are anti-nookie.  No skin off my peter.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:23:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Id burn that baby.
Keep pushin'...KEEP pushin'                                                            
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:36:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Needed:

www.prisonplanet.com/images/march2006/010306tower2.jpg

No, it needs more machineguns.

It was just a start

ok I'll buy that.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Bump
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:07:29 PM EDT
[#7]

It may be several weeks before the Stars and Stripes once again fly over Chasewood North, according to Miller, who at one time was the resident manager of the complex.

"We tried to get the flag down but couldn't, so we need to hire a company with a boom truck to get up there and replace the rope and put up the American flag," she said. "I would guesstimate that this would cost $500 or more to do."

Several WEEKS???

I wish I lived near there. I'd connect a series of light bamboo or aluminum poles with a razor blade at the end, and cut it down. Barring that route, I'd take down the entire flag pole. This can be repaired quickly, and it wouldn't cost $500 to do, either. In fact, I'd bet that the right person could arrange for that cherry-picker to do the job for free.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:11:32 PM EDT
[#8]
To go along with the whole theme, could I hang a real mexican from a flag pole?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:33:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
To go along with the whole theme, could I hang a real mexican from a flag pole?

Why Yes...Go right ahead
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It may be several weeks before the Stars and Stripes once again fly over Chasewood North, according to Miller, who at one time was the resident manager of the complex.

"We tried to get the flag down but couldn't, so we need to hire a company with a boom truck to get up there and replace the rope and put up the American flag," she said. "I would guesstimate that this would cost $500 or more to do."

Several WEEKS???

I wish I lived near there. I'd connect a series of light bamboo or aluminum poles with a razor blade at the end, and cut it down. Barring that route, I'd take down the entire flag pole. This can be repaired quickly, and it wouldn't cost $500 to do, either. In fact, I'd bet that the right person could arrange for that cherry-picker to do the job for free.

Some neighborhood kid would shimmy up that flagpole for $20 and a Penthouse.  I know I would have, back in the day.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:16:10 PM EDT
[#11]
If that ever happen anywhere near my apartment, I cut the rope down, take the Mexican flag off, piss on it and shred it. They want to mess with our flag, then the kiddie gloves come off and it's on.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:21:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Stop punishing Illegals. Its time to start rewarding them And here are my ideas

We should not go after Illegal immigrants. We should reward them.
First part of plan is to go after employers of illegal immigrants. Increase the fines to 50000 per illegal and institute mandatory minimum sentence of 2 years in prison plus community service building a wall on the borders.

Second part of plan is reward the Us citizens for finding all employers of illegals. Say 20 percent of fines against employers or 10000 dollars which ever is greater.

Third part of plan is guest worker program. Under the guest worker program any one can immigrate here. However for there first 5 years they must be paid 55.00 dollars an hour. The employer will pay this to the goverment who will inturn issue pay checks to the Guest worker.

All Illegals captured after the 30 day grace period will be deported back to mexico or antartica their choice. However first they must serve community service building the wall or testing the mine feilds built at the border. For this they will be paid 12 dollars an hour until the work is completed. They may even work with their former employers. Taxes and lodging will of course be taken out.

Your thoughts please discuss.

I was a fence sitter b4 cause many of the anti immigrant crowd seems top be attached to the 88s. But after seeing all the mexican flags and the azlatan crap in LA and chicago. Im on the RIGHT side of the fence.
So my plan not only is not racist, it also helps the guest worker attain middle class right away.
That is of course if a employer wants some one to work for them at 55 an hour.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:24:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
This shit wouldn't/ won't happen in Tennessee...

Guess I should stock up on (more) ammo

Guess you didn't see The Tennessean today did you?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:26:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Inter-racial sex?

im all for it

+87
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:28:56 PM EDT
[#15]
This is going to get bloody, and fast.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:40:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:46:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Ill bet you they hire an illegal to take it down for 10 bucks
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:47:55 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Several WEEKS???

Some neighborhood kid would shimmy up that flagpole for $20 and a Penthouse.  I know I would have, back in the day.

Why not hire an illegal to do it for $5......?

Seriously,
I have one question about all of this.......Where the F#CK was INS during all of this??????
All these wetbacks in one big group, and INS is on lunchbreak, jeez.
I would'a had buses lined up like those Katrina photo's and every one of them packed to the windows with Juan & Juanita. Then send them on a one way bus ride to the Mexican border...and their chickens too.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:51:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Several WEEKS???

Seriously,
I have one question about all of this.......Where the F#CK was INS during all of this??????
I would'a had buses lined up like those Katrina photo's and every one of them packed to the windows with Juan & Juanita. Then send them on a one way bus ride to the Mexican border...and their chickens too.

The wheels of the bureaucracy bus don't go round and round.

Our government couldn't get a bus moving if their lives depended on it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Several WEEKS???

Hell, I'd do it for that now.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:38:42 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Several WEEKS???

Seriously,

There are some guys who work for ICE (they're the ones in charge of that now) on this board.  I'm sure they'd have an "interesting" perspective, to say the least.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:40:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Several WEEKS???

Hell, I'd do it for that now.

I would, too, as long as I could make it.  I'm not in near as good of shape as I was in high school.

I'm not the "I'm from the Internet, and I'm here to help" guy by a longshot, I just don't know if I'd be able to shimmy up a 20-30ft flagpole anymore.

For something like that, though, I'd damn sure find out.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 4:11:34 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
You know, if this shit keeps up, the backlash WILL happen....

No, it won't.   I'll bet you real money that NOBODY will do a damn thing to stop them.  An if we did, WE would get arrested.

I'm serious.  Nothing will be done.

CMOS
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:53:18 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You know, if this shit keeps up, the backlash WILL happen....

No, it won't.   I'll bet you real money that NOBODY will do a damn thing to stop them.  An if we did, WE would get arrested.

I'm serious.  Nothing will be done.

CMOS

In that regard, you're probably right....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top