User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:09:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:13:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I was sitting in court and a young female attorney left to talk to her client, her phone was on the table next to me and her girlfriends were sending her "hey what's up" messages. I was dying to grab it
"Hey not much, I need to order some clothes, how does your bra fit today? How about a picture?" I don't think that would have been susicious.

But I see no advocating of digging thru once personal info/device, just sending dumb ass text from YOUR phone!!!!

Now say you as an attorney left your phone on a table, stepped out, returned to find "others" going thru your personal text, calls and photos..

What would be you response?  

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:19:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:20:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Knock yourself out.

I will return the favor for him.

SHIT

JUST

GOT

REAL
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:23:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unlocked. Unattended.  Logged in. What should I do???????

Not be a dick.  

Could be difficult for OP.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:24:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Knock yourself out.

SHIT

JUST

GOT

REAL

Boooooooring

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:26:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Knock yourself out.

Karma Kop FTW.

Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:26:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:44:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was sitting in court and a young female attorney left to talk to her client, her phone was on the table next to me and her girlfriends were sending her "hey what's up" messages. I was dying to grab it
"Hey not much, I need to order some clothes, how does your bra fit today? How about a picture?" I don't think that would have been susicious.

But I see no advocating of digging thru once personal info/device, just sending dumb ass text from YOUR phone!!!!

Now say you as an attorney left your phone on a table, stepped out, returned to find "others" going thru your personal text, calls and photos..

What would be you response?  

I would mount them to exert my dominance, especially if they were cute. Who wants to mount some 300 pound polish guy who's like 70? That would be gross.

But it would be dominant
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Fucker. I appreciate your mercy.

I'm glad I didn't have a coming out thread in GD today.  I would have had to kick you in the wiener.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 7:11:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Knock yourself out.

NorCals got my back.
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 8:32:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm glad I didn't have a coming out thread in GD today.  I would have had to kick you in the wiener.

no way dude.  I just thought it was funny. but the extreme butthurt and sandy vaginas in this thread was almost epic
Link Posted: 3/20/2013 9:08:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

no way dude.  I just thought it was funny. but the extreme butthurt and sandy vaginas in this thread was almost epic

Extreme butthurt and sandy vagines is what makes GD fun.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top