BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:46:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
"God damn if i c one more status about da niggas shootin r who ever shootin i swear my moms goin b mad cuz ima fuck something up in dis motherfucker ctfu but seriosly dis shit goes down every day 10 times worst in da cities im not sayin its cool r watever im just sayin....STOP BITCHIN ITS LIFE PEOPLE DIE ND PEOPLE R BORN.... KNOE IF SUM TRUELY CRAZY SHIT GO DOWN LIKE A LITTLE KID GET KILLED DEN I WOULD UNDERSTAND R IT WAS UR FAM BUT UNTILL DEN JUST CHILL ND TAKE CARE OF U ND URS.... ND I DONT GIVE A FUK WAT YEAR IT IS DERES ALWAYS GOIN B RACIST MOTHER FUKERS SO F.O.H"

"White lady kills her boyfriend.... 51 days in jail.... A nigga shoot a white girl.... Dey lock dat nigga up nd throw away da key so if u askin me... Hell naw i dont got no sympathy"

Illiterate fucks.....

Where did you find that load of garbage andrasik?

That was on one of the perp's Facebook accounts.  Written (apparently) the day they murdered the barkeep.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:53:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tragic indeed.

Bar owner = legal drug pusher I am quite sure another will take his place.

Still a shitty situation though.

Douche of the day award nominee folks.

Seriously, what the fuck...

Someone have a little problem with alcohol at some point?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Just saw this.

Dude really

Whats the matter can't handle the truth?

It is a shitty situation and in no way did the bar owner deserve it.

However bar owner does in fact = legal drug pusher. If the guy sold any other drugs you guys would be cheering. Selective bashing seems normal for this crowd.  

I personally would perma-ban your ass for writing this shit.

There's a time and place for everything, dope.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:54:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:55:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:56:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"God damn if i c one more status about da niggas shootin r who ever shootin i swear my moms goin b mad cuz ima fuck something up in dis motherfucker ctfu but seriosly dis shit goes down every day 10 times worst in da cities im not sayin its cool r watever im just sayin....STOP BITCHIN ITS LIFE PEOPLE DIE ND PEOPLE R BORN.... KNOE IF SUM TRUELY CRAZY SHIT GO DOWN LIKE A LITTLE KID GET KILLED DEN I WOULD UNDERSTAND R IT WAS UR FAM BUT UNTILL DEN JUST CHILL ND TAKE CARE OF U ND URS.... ND I DONT GIVE A FUK WAT YEAR IT IS DERES ALWAYS GOIN B RACIST MOTHER FUKERS SO F.O.H"

"White lady kills her boyfriend.... 51 days in jail.... A nigga shoot a white girl.... Dey lock dat nigga up nd throw away da key so if u askin me... Hell naw i dont got no sympathy"

Illiterate fucks.....

Where did you find that load of garbage andrasik?

That was on one of the perp's Facebook accounts.  Written (apparently) the day they murdered the barkeep.

Note that even senseless, random murder is considered excusable in the whole diseased, phony mantra of 'fighting white oppression".

Liberalism is pure poison, it has destroyed the USA and europe.

these two black kids have been turned into little more than cavemen by the same insane, poisonous philosophy that was supposed to save them
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:00:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:10:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:15:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tragic indeed.

Bar owner = legal drug pusher I am quite sure another will take his place.

Still a shitty situation though.

Douche of the day award nominee folks.

+1

I mean, WTF?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:19:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Liberalism is a self fulfilling prophecy, it creates victims and dependancy in order to fluorish and propagate itself.

It removes the motivation for the scum of society to become a better person and achieve something useful, and makes excuses for their wasted lives, bulding the myth that people are poor because they are oppressed by whatever bogeyman they can find.  There is no motivation to stand proud and tall with honour and in the knowledge that you succeded without fucking over somone else.

Liberals tend to be iberals right up until the point that the "victims" they created come and rob/rape/murder them. then they suddenly realise that all they did was feed the beast that will consume them - because liberalism simply keeps taking and taking, until there is nothing left to take, then it implodes into war.

I like it!

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:22:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Farrell
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:59:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Liberalism is a self fulfilling prophecy, it creates victims and dependancy in order to fluorish and propagate itself.

It removes the motivation for the scum of society to become a better person and achieve something useful, and makes excuses for their wasted lives, bulding the myth that people are poor because they are oppressed by whatever bogeyman they can find.  There is no motivation to stand proud and tall with honour and in the knowledge that you succeded without fucking over somone else.

Liberals tend to be iberals right up until the point that the "victims" they created come and rob/rape/murder them. then they suddenly realise that all they did was feed the beast that will consume them - because liberalism simply keeps taking and taking, until there is nothing left to take, then it implodes into war.

I like it!

And again. Very well said.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:12:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Personal attacks
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top