Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:16:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, you caught me. I'm actually a former Soviet KGB agent now employed by Red China. My purpose is to mock and impugn true patriots on the internet and in the media in order to further the Communist agenda. I have twenty alternate identities as other paid members on this site. I have a total of 50,000 posts with all of my accounts put together. When I'm not trying to destroy America, I enjoy arguing with myself on such subjects as whether John Edward's daughter is hotter then George Bush's.

Part of my mission is to interface with the worldwide Jewish banking conspiracy through the Trilateral Commission in order to prevent all true patriots from cashing their paychecks.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:32:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Where are the bunnies?  Sorry the pancake bunnies kill me.  

I posted over in my Hometown forum a couple of week ago "General Discussion is some crazy S#it".  Now it was my first time over there, but some of the posts as well as the answers were sloppy and rude.  I was told to just ignore the CRAP and enjoy what I was interested in for fun.  It appears some don't realize this is a "for fun forum".  I am not saying some topics are not serious, but it is just what it is… for fun.  

We need to remember there are people on the other end of these posts, and to keep the credibility of the discussion it needs to allow everyone a chance to speak their mind, with some limits.

Ignore him.  You will not be able to help him and the tone of that last thread it is fueling situation.  

I saw a post about "Hot Italian Chicks" somewhere.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:35:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:35:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
While toying with the poster called frdmftr1 is hilarious and entertaining, I have come to find it somewhat disturbing as well.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=268901

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=266579

He is CLEARLY suffering from some mental instability.  It may be a mild form of paranoid schizophrenia or similar personality disorder, but ultimately, I'm not a psychiatrist and really cannot tell EXACTLY what his problem is.  

However, it is clear that he DOES have a problem (which certainly includes paranoia and some level of delusion), and we are only reinforcing and perpetuating those problems when we humor him by engaging in discussions of his delusions.  

I feel as if we may in fact be CONTRIBUTING to his mental instability by arguing with him, but if we do not draw attention to his craziness, then he may suck gullible or young people into his dangerous delusions - or start dispensing erroneous legal or financial advice.

Ideally, whenever he posts, we should just ignore him or politely tell him to go elsewhere.  Or perhaps our only response to him should be "please seek medical help" or something like that?

I am actually sincerely worried about the poor guy - but I'm sure if he reads this thread it'll be more evidence to him of how I'm some secret paid communist agent, with my sole purpose in life to discredit him from his heroic mission

I dunno - what do ya'll think.  Is it our place to worry about his mental health - or just enjoy mocking him for his delusions and personal attacks?  

Not knowing anything about this person or his past discussions, I probably should not comment, but I cannot help but notice that this person you seek to isolate has first leveled accusations at many people, but first on the list....is you Prof.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:41:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Not knowing anything about this person or his past discussions, I probably should not comment, but I cannot help but notice that this person you seek to isolate has first leveled accusations at many people, but first on the list....is you Prof.  

I found that rather striking as well.  

Prof - you are feeding the paranoia!  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:42:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
shit! where do i find out if i made the list?

where is the list, damnit!!!???

you can't keep that list secret forever!

The list is at the bottom of his rant in the first thread:

DK-Prof, Shivan, FLAL1A, PAEBR332, MrClean4Hire, Hiram Ranger, neilft, madmedic, Q3131A, 95thFoot, Hydguy, DigDug, SNorman, VTH0KIESHOOTER, Cyrax777, Dino, hielo, BayEagle, Johninaustin, geekdude, Rick357, Stove_Pipe, AlphaBob RI, Old_Painless, long-rifle-tactical, thelastgunslinger, Lumpy196, Chrome1, Alien, gus, Da_Bunny, AZMAN-1, mattja, nOvAgATOR, photoman, Sgtar15, DrFrige, Mahatma8Rice, USMC2111, Balzac72, Planerench, RikWriter, DScott, -Absolut-, Slash-5, napalm, 4get_No1.

Don't let these screen names or anyone else use Psychopolitics to drive you away from a discussion you find of interest.

sorry - you didn't make the list  

I MADE DA LIST!  I MADE DA LIST!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 6:43:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:37:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

He is profiliing and hates the Dutch.

Me too, think I can get him to start a club?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:38:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Wait, I am Black Dutch! Damn, now I hate myself.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#10]
we don't call out members Trolls or not
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top