User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 5:47:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#2]
We need a fantasy forum.

[sample] Today I was abducted by aliens, and when they tried to do the vulcan mind probe on me I drew down on them and took all their ammo.

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 6:16:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Food fight!!!!
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 6:32:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Pakis should have drawn down on the POS kid, if this story even really happened.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 7:55:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i agree very stupid, this is the 5th thread i read today where "the fat stupid white people" are racist. is it racist to be pissed at a people that don't denounce terrorist, and if the story was true, he was correct in his thinking. so when someone states a fact about someone else they are a racist? even if it is true? geeze it seems to me that people on here call everyone a racist first so they don't look like one. apples or orenges i guess

1) The kid was a fat loser, who had nothing going for him but a job as a stock boy at Modells.
2) The kid picked some random kid who LOOKED muslim (could have been Indian) and assaulted him.
3) How did he know that this kid's family didn't denounce terrorism even IF he knew he was a muslim?
4) He was only correct in his thinking by mere CHANCE.  The chances of this ever happening again are nil in my opinion.  I didn't believe it until I spoke with the field agent myself.  Then I had to speak to my chief to proceed with what we had to do about it, since it was water that had never been tread before.
5) The kid had a home grown (him and 4 friends) Aryan Nation group.  This assault was probably part of their activities.  That's why the FBI got involved.  The kid was a racist, regardless of the end result.  Maybe I should have divulged more info.

Anyway, I'm done posting on this.  Just realize that there are people who deal with bad guys and when they share an interesting investigation or whatnot, try not to jump all over him because it sounds outrageous.  That's probably why they're sharing it in the first place.  

Or would you rather hear about the 71 year old grandfather who sexually molested his 5 yo grand daughter today?  Or how about the very interesting fugitive warrant that was executed?  

Oh wait, maybe its the FL  resident that was passing through my jurisdiction, was found to be in possession of a glock after he claimed it at a check in counter at McArthur Airport and was charged with felony possession of a firearm last night while he was complying with all airline and federal transportation of a firearm statutes?  

Nope, not as interesting as the fat racist white boy who illegally blundered into saving the world from terrorism.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 8:02:44 PM EDT
[#6]
TOTAL

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 8:08:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Whatever if this was true or not....

TERRORISTS ARE NOT WELCOME IN CANADA!!!

Every person i know feels the same way.

Now, the government, i cannot speak for on this issue ......

If you could only know how much i want border controll.... unlike the US, where the mexican immagrants are ILLEGAL (at least the illegal ones ) the government does NOTHING to stop immagrants from coming in here.

And you know what? im living RIGHT on the edge of a subdivision we affectionatly call Millihoodz (millwoods) that has the highest crime rate in edmonton. Guess what? its also one of the biggest immigration landing zones in Canada. Actually a fairly large chunk of Canada's gun related murders are from my city... something like 35-40 of Canada's 200 or so Gun related murder last year....

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 8:09:49 PM EDT
[#8]
The ends do not justify the means.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 8:10:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Great story. You probably honed your skills writing Penthouse Forum letters, I can tell.

You should write books, targeted at adolescents...they'd lap this shit up.

If I were writing your story tho, I would have had the racist kid butt-rape the terrorist boy tho. A great yarn needs sex.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 8:46:55 PM EDT
[#10]
If this is true, and it's weird enough to be true. Truth is very frequently stranger than fiction.

Let me start again, if this is even possible we need to think about the ramifications of the illegal immigrant amnesty legislation our congress critters are going to take another run at soon.

The proposed law would give immediate legal status to the kind of people refered to in the original post.

Keep the pressure up on your congress critters.

Vic out.
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 9:00:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I got my ass kicked when I was kid by a dumb racist asshole that thought I was a jap and responsible for Pearl Harbor.
Even dumb wanna-be racist fat kids can be right some of the time are still dumb racist fat kids

That kid was really dumb.  Everybody knows the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.  

Seriously though, I am sorry you had to deal with the stupidity and you are correct.  The end result, however fortunate it might be, does not justify the means or absolve one from spewing hatred.

Link Posted: 6/17/2007 9:28:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:17:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I got my ass kicked when I was kid by a dumb racist asshole that thought I was a jap and responsible for Pearl Harbor.
Even dumb wanna-be racist fat kids can be right some of the time are still dumb racist fat kids

But imagine if you were responsible in some miniscule way for Pearl Harbor?  That's the needle in a haystack we're talking about with this kid.

I'm not saying I condone in any way what happened, but the kid he smacked around was PROBABLY involved with his father.  His father was DEFINITELY on the terrorist sympathizer wagon to a great degree.  Who knows how involved his son was financially, but we do know they were all involved with the same mosque.

I'm chinese and born in 1964. How can I even remotely be responsible for Pearl Harbor.

Everyone knows the Germans fired on Pearl Harbor in 1861.

it was the germans that bombed Pearl Harbor

John Belushi in Animal House said it so it must be true!
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 12:09:19 AM EDT
[#14]
I don't understand why everyone thinks this story is so far out of the realm of possibility it couldn't possibly be true.

Why, I was talking to someone yesterday, and they asked me if I can get called into my job. Not 3 seconds later my phone rang, it was work, trying to call me in.

Mind control? Psychic awareness? Am I constantly being called into work on a Saturday?

No, none of the above. Sometimes coincidences happen. Apparently this subject is too "touchy" to be interesting regarding the probability of it actually happening like this.
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 12:42:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Blind squirrel finds a nut.

More aptly, shall we say that the blind pig found an acorn.

It's a strange world out there....I'm perfectly ready to believe this could ( and / or DID ) happen.

There's been wierder, I am sure.

Link Posted: 6/18/2007 2:32:08 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I don't understand why everyone thinks this story is so far out of the realm of possibility it couldn't possibly be true.

Why, I was talking to someone yesterday, and they asked me if I can get called into my job. Not 3 seconds later my phone rang, it was work, trying to call me in.

Mind control? Psychic awareness? Am I constantly being called into work on a Saturday?

No, none of the above. Sometimes coincidences happen. Apparently this subject is too "touchy" to be interesting regarding the probability of it actually happening like this.

It's all about the numbers in most cases.

It just depends on if a person or system possessing a higher intellectual power with better numbers and the use of them, or at certain intervals by way of shear randomness or at others or often times personal choice, in the former for the express purpose of attempting to establish or has in fact gained unwanted or unsolicited control over one's immediate situation, especially if it pertains to the loss of one's better judgement or behavior, and can certainly be one not to be desired in the short or long term from adverse experiances or exposure with the same.

I don't believe this synopsis to be fully relevent here though.

I believe it is people who display and act out in a negitive fashion, one intersection, and at one point in time under conditions which may vary rather quickly is all it took here..

Kind of like a car wreck in the making in such cases.

Shouldn't be calling the kid names either.

Sounds like an abuse victim to me.

Might even end up being one of you neighbors some day or someone like him.

Then what?

That is certainly within the realm of possibility is it not?

I think.

Link Posted: 6/18/2007 2:43:44 AM EDT
[#17]
What is really sad if this story is true, the blind luck of some dumb fat racist kid
and that an alphabet agency did not find them first through all of the anti-terrorist
investigations going on.
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 2:54:28 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
We need a fantasy forum.

[sample] Today I was abducted by aliens, and when they tried to do the vulcan mind probe on me I drew down on them and took all their ammo.

Sorry, but just not credible without the obligatory anal probe.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 4:21:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 1:41:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I do recall this story when it was first told to me by HK.

I'd say HK knows enough of the right people in the real world that this story he posted has some validity.

Not everything that happens makes the news guys - think for a second, what's the hottest news story going these days.....Paris fucking Hilton?!?!?

Doubt HK's story all you want, I'm all ears.

But I guess this won't satisfy anyone's bullshit meter, right?
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 1:51:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

But imagine if you were responsible in some miniscule way for Pearl Harbor?  That's the needle in a haystack we're talking about with this kid.

I'm not saying I condone in any way what happened, but the kid he smacked around was PROBABLY involved with his father.  His father was DEFINITELY on the terrorist sympathizer wagon to a great degree.  Who knows how involved his son was financially, but we do know they were all involved with the same mosque.

I'm chinese and born in 1964. How can I even remotely be responsible for Pearl Harbor.

Time machine.  We know all you Asians are good at math and electronics and stuff....

Link Posted: 6/18/2007 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I'd say HK knows enough of the right people in the real world that this story he posted has some validity.

Not everything that happens makes the news guys - think for a second, what's the hottest news story going these days.....Paris fucking Hilton?!?!?

It may very well be true, but there WOULD be corroborating evidence of it, stories, links, something. That kind of story is completely irresistable, it has all the elements of a great story. Even if the 6 oclock news didn't report it, there would be tons of smaller or less known news agencies that would pick up on it.

I'm not saying it's not in the realm of possibility. What I'm saying is that it didn't happen.

If it did, we'd know about it, there would be links, there would be blog entries, there would even be someone else but a nameless guy on the internet with a fanciful story.

Until that happens, it's bullshit.

I'll be 100% happy to learn that I'm wrong. So, let's have some evidence other than "I said it's true, so it's true".

So, again...

Link Posted: 6/18/2007 4:17:20 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This family's money trail went back to Canadia, where it seems that terrorists are a bit more welcomed than down here.  And from Canadia, they simply disappeared.  

Where's Canadia?

Southwest of Norwegia.
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 4:36:35 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It may very well be true, but there WOULD be corroborating evidence of it, stories, links, something. That kind of story is completely irresistable, it has all the elements of a great story. Even if the 6 oclock news didn't report it, there would be tons of smaller or less known news agencies that would pick up on it.

I'm not saying it's not in the realm of possibility. What I'm saying is that it didn't happen.

If it did, we'd know about it, there would be links, there would be blog entries, there would even be someone else but a nameless guy on the internet with a fanciful story.

I'll be 100% happy to learn that I'm wrong. So, let's have some evidence other than "I said it's true, so it's true".

So, again...

Buddy, you couldn't be more ignorant and couldn't have any less of a working knowledge of law enforcement work.  Do you honestly believe that EVERYTHING that happens with terrorism is put on the news?  I guess you're proving a lot to us, besides the fact that you're calling me and a GD moderator liars.  Wave and I relay arrest stories to eachother pretty regularly, this one worked out to be VERY unique, which is why I posted it.  

PS. I'm not going to jeopardize my job to post additional details.  If you want to consider it a "fairy tale," good for you.  I'm sure you'll sleep better at night knowing that everything you read on GD today was bullshit and that you called me out on this.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 7:40:18 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, again...

Buddy, you couldn't be more ignorant and couldn't have any less of a working knowledge of law enforcement work.  Do you honestly believe that EVERYTHING that happens with terrorism is put on the news?  I guess you're proving a lot to us, besides the fact that you're calling me and a GD moderator liars.  Wave and I relay arrest stories to eachother pretty regularly, this one worked out to be VERY unique, which is why I posted it.  

PS. I'm not going to jeopardize my job to post additional details.  If you want to consider it a "fairy tale," good for you.  I'm sure you'll sleep better at night knowing that everything you read on GD today was bullshit and that you called me out on this.  

I said, and I'll repeat, I'll be glad to learn that this story wasn't pulled out of your rectum. But, you posted a rather remarkable, fanciful tale with NOTHING to back it up. Nothing. WAVE said he believes you. Well, that's nice but I don't know WAVE anymore than I know you. That's not evidence.

And, if this story is true it WILL make headlines. You can't control radio traffic, you can't keep everyone's mouth shut....hell you can't even resist from blabbing a story on a site with 100,000 members. If what you say is true, and this story was kept on the down low and away from the media on purpose, why the living FUCK would you broadcast it to us, and potentially people who would look into it?? That makes no sense, so either you're full of it and lying or retarded and incompetent (based on your own rationale). Pick one please.

I may be wrong (it happened once, many years ago), but my gut says you're a liar. Big, fat, stinky liar.
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 8:27:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Definately could be true.  There is tons of stuff that doesn't make the news that is pretty mind blowing.  You'd be amazed at probably how many members here find out information that they get at work and then can't wait to log onto arfcom afterwords to see if it was posted in a thread.  A lot of times, it's not, then you do a search of the news story and nothing comes up .

Then again, it could just be about that South Park episode .
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 3:18:07 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, again...

I said, and I'll repeat, I'll be glad to learn that this story wasn't pulled out of your rectum. But, you posted a rather remarkable, fanciful tale with NOTHING to back it up. Nothing. WAVE said he believes you. Well, that's nice but I don't know WAVE anymore than I know you. That's not evidence.

And, if this story is true it WILL make headlines. You can't control radio traffic, you can't keep everyone's mouth shut....hell you can't even resist from blabbing a story on a site with 100,000 members. If what you say is true, and this story was kept on the down low and away from the media on purpose, why the living FUCK would you broadcast it to us, and potentially people who would look into it?? That makes no sense, so either you're full of it and lying or retarded and incompetent (based on your own rationale). Pick one please.

I may be wrong (it happened once, many years ago), but my gut says you're a liar. Big, fat, stinky liar.

My father taught me as a child to never argue with women, children or fools.  I don't have to prove it, nor will I.  If you want to believe that every story is published, you're a fool.  In case you didn't read earlier, this story is now OLD.  It wasn't published due to an ongoing investigation, which has since been closed.  The family never turned up again and the last place they were known to be was Canada.  That's why I told you guys about it and I regret doing so.  You are so quick to "call me out" yet you have no reason to disbelieve it, except to be a jackass.  I worked this case up from the racist's side and was telling Wave about it as new developements were occuring.  If you want to call us out on GD (PS. He's a GD mod), go ahead.  

So to conclude - we're both liars, I made this all up and you can give yourself a Scooby snack for being a good Det. Clouseau.  You're sloothing abilities exceed your ignorance of how the system works.  You definitely are correct in believing that "radio traffic" would give the media EVERYTHING they needed to publish this story and since they didn't publish it, it's definitely false.  I don't know what I was thinking by telling you about an investigation I personally conducted, which didn't actually happen.  I should also defer to someone from Ohio, the center of terrorist activities.  It's clear that you MUST know more about terrorism than someone in law enforcement in NY.  Again, my apologies, I shouldn't have wasted my time on general discussion.  This should have been posted on the law enforcement section for like minded people who see this shit everyday and who wouldn't disbelieve this just because they didn't see a news blurb on the 6pm news.

So you called me out, I surrender.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 3:29:04 AM EDT
[#29]
This train wreck has gone far enough. This thread is useless w/o actual names & places.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top