Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:12:11 AM EDT
[#1]
This is why racism in this country will never end.You have a talented young black girl who has been manipulated by black racists who are merely using this girl as a tool.
On the other side of the coin.You now have White-America objecting  to this spewing of hatred and rightfully so.
If my seven year old daughter wrote a poem much like the one this little girl composed,only spewing hatred about blacks,she would be expelled from school
And the only people who would admire such filth would be the Klan..
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:14:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Im in for 20 bucks toward a one way ticket to Liberia, of course she would have to renounce her citizenship before boarding her flight
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Actually, I think the poem is pretty decent and mostly on the money.
Writing poetry and living in an anti-white, hate world instigated by the Nation of Islam and a deranged parent is another matter, of course. As is wanting all the white people dead. My experieince is that most blacks want all the whtie people dead though.

Tribalism is alive and well, and no more so than the black race.  I know which side I am on, do you?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:20:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It doesn't rhyme...

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Hell, everyone knows that "iambic pentameter" is a racist plot, created by wasps 1-2 centuries ago, solely for the purpose of keeping certain people down.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:21:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Seems to me the Blacks are more racist than anybody as they heap a pity party upon their miserable souls while they subject themselves to the enslavement of dependence upon government handouts, extra rights and special attention according to race.  

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and the liberal are the ones who keep the blacks on serving on the democratic plantation .  

Their impoverished oppression is illusionary...ask Oprah or Michael Jordon or any of the rich and famous and they will talk as if they are oppressed and enslaved...it's their mindset and only in their mind.  Nobody is stopping them except those voices of liberty that keep harping on how much suffering they are going through.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:24:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Seems to me the Blacks are more racist than anybody as they heap a pity party upon their miserable souls while they subject themselves to the enslavement of dependence upon government handouts, extra rights and special attention according to race.  

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and the liberal are the ones who keep the blacks on serving on the democratic plantation .  

Their impoverished oppression is illusionary...ask Oprah or Michael Jordon or any of the rich and famous and they will talk as if they are oppressed and enslaved...it's their mindset and only in their mind.  Nobody is stopping them except those voices of liberty that keep harping on how much suffering they are going through.

Help!!!! I'm just an enormously rich celebrity and deserve extra special treatment, not to mention superstar status.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:32:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Poor kid, her "father" really did a number on her.

GM

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:50:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:57:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hey if she wants to move back to africa I sure wont stand in her way!

I can agree with her on that point. If she and her fellows believe they belong back in Africa then hell, I'll pitch in for the boat ride back.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 11:04:04 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
More power too her.

I really don’t feel threatened by Black Separatists or black Nationalists. If they want to go off and live by themselves somewhere then it’s not hurting me in the least. And if they want to…

“…develop my mind and body to the greatest extent possible. I will learn all that I can in order to give my best to my People in their struggle for liberation. …I will discipline myself to direct my energies thoughtfully and constructively rather than wasting them in idle hatred… I will train myself never to hurt or allow others to harm my Black brothers and sisters…”

… Then I’m going to do everything possible to encourage them. Get an education. Get a job, or start a business. Stay off drugs. Stop bitchin about things that happened years ago and concentrate on making a better future for themselves. Show zero tolerances for Black people who sell poison to others or who pimp their sisters out.

Hell, if they do this they will end up being gun toting Republican Conservatives.

Randy Weaver was a white sepratist (not supremasist) and look where it got him. He was living in a cabin in Idaho for crying out loud!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I'll gladly donate a plane ticket.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:11:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Isn't she precious?

no, that's her sistuh.

It is possible to be bitter your whole life but you have to REALLY WANT IT.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:14:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I thought this was gonna be something like those white supremacist girls from California.

I thought you said she was racist.  She can't be!

lol thats what i was thinking too [
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:29:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs - partly because they want sympathy, partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

I'm afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."
~ Booker T. Washington,
written in 1911.

Fork in the road.  Booker T. or the "victim mentality" of W.E.B Dubois, who at least was honest enough in the end to become a Communist Party Member and move to Ghana and renounce his US Citizenship.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:37:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Autum defended her poem by explaining to the Westchester Journal News that white people are "devils and they should be gone. We should be away from them and still be in Africa."

This is the reason that I am and will always remain armed to the teeth.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Actually, I think the poem is pretty decent and mostly on the money.
Writing poetry and living in an anti-white, hate world instigated by the Nation of Islam and a deranged parent is another matter, of course. As is wanting all the white people dead. My experieince is that most blacks want all the whtie people dead though.

Tribalism is alive and well, and no more so than the black race.  I know which side I am on, do you?

You could make a decent argument that if we acknowledged in the end that we'd revert to our tribal instincts based partly, at least on race, then we could talk and get some rules understood.  This is what democracy is about.  People like to think they're above the racial bias or the familial bias but history proves them wrong quite easily.  Thomas Friedman talked about this in relation to Palestine/Israel and got it confirmed by both sides.  As they say south of the border es verdad
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:40:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll kick in 100 bucks for plane fare. see ya beotch

It would be interesting to see what her poems would say after she had been there for a little while.

I bet her poems will be about machetes, rape, famine, genocide, and disease.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:45:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Some one needs to tell her its not 1950 anymore. We already had a civil rights movement.

Be black and be proud - but dont blame your problems on everyone else. Columbas Morgan and Darwin has jack and shit to do with America 2006.

Educate your children, work hard, and get some religion. With a bit of this, you will go far.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:47:17 PM EDT
[#19]
the door's at the shores
it's wide fuckin' open
when you reach the motherland
i'll prolly chuckle while yer' chokin'

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:48:50 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

How much would you bet she doesn't know where Africa is located, or anything else about her hallowed homeland.  I would be surprised if her old man can point in the general direction of Africa.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:54:01 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Yes we mistreated black people......it happened.....its over......move the fuck on.
Little bitch should be workin on math skills or something important.....

Speak for yourself.  I never mistreated any black people.  Also, my family came to the US in the early 1900s, so none of my ancestors did either.  

There's no doubt that black slaves were mistreated but, because they were shipped over here, their ancestors (of which this girl is one) now enjoy a far higher standard of living than if they had remained in Africa.  It's hard to see how this little girl has anything to complain about.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How much would you bet she doesn't know where Africa is located, or anything else about her hallowed homeland.  I would be surprised if her old man can point in the general direction of Africa.

Sure she does.  Haven't you ever seen black women wearing the Queen Nefertiti look or black men wearing the dashiki shirts.  They were all at one time kings and queens, until the American's came along and took thier kingdoms away.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:04:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure she does.  Haven't you ever seen black women wearing the Queen Nefertiti look or black men wearing the dashiki shirts.  They were all at one time kings and queens, until the American's came along and took thier kingdoms away.  

And their ability to fly, don't forget that!
The people could fly!!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:06:41 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And their ability to fly, don't forget that!
The people could fly!!!
images.bestwebbuys.com/muze/books/82/0974171182.jpg

I used to have that book!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:07:39 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs - partly because they want sympathy, partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

I'm afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."
~ Booker T. Washington,
written in 1911.

Fork in the road.  Booker T. or the "victim mentality" of W.E.B Dubois, who at least was honest enough in the end to become a Communist Party Member and move to Ghana and renounce his US Citizenship.

Exactly.

And we all know which way the "Black Community" chose.

Too bad more race-baiting, America-hating, self-annointed "Black Leaders" didn't follow DuBois back to Africa.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:22:17 PM EDT
[#26]
I'll give the little pain in the ass $1 for every bushel of cotton she's ever picked, $5 for every lynching she's ever witnessed, and $10 for every college/job she'll ever be denied because of the color of her skin.

At the same time, had she commanded me to remain sitting while the blacks stood for some oath, I'd have thrown her over my knee and spanked her ass til it was blurple*.

* Blurple is a color that a black friend of mine said his momma used to beat him.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:33:12 PM EDT
[#27]
There are scum bag racists on both sides.

This little girl (and those that put her up to it) are a fine examples of one side. To see a few examples of the other side all one has to do is read this thread...

And no, I am not calling everyone that posted here a racist. If you have to wonder, ask your self why.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:34:20 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They're trying to say that she wrote that???

I know lots of 7-year-olds that use the word paradigm.

I think the most impressive aspect of this whole issue is that a 7-year-old can actually read that without messing up the pronunciation of some of those words.

It ought to be criminal to use a child like that.

It's a shame.  She will have a very hard time finding employment (by employment I mean actual, productive work, in a REAL job that actually serves a purpose) because of her indoctrination, and because of her indoctrination, she will blame racism.

I would never hire someone like that if I owned a company, and the sad thing is that I would probably be sued out of business for it.  The only way to fight this madness is to put an end to PC through reason, logic, and keeping calm, not by playing the "angry white guy".

Hopefully history will look upon PC for what it is - which is exactly what Booker T said it is.

Hopefully this girl will see the error of her ways later in life, but I'm not holding my breath.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

This little girl (and those that put her up to it) are a fine examples of one side. To see a few examples of the other side all one has to do is read this thread...

And no, I am not calling everyone that posted here a racist. If you have to wonder, ask your self why.

I don't hate black people, I hate their culture. Their culture is based off of laziness, theft, and dependency on other groups of people.

I am a cultural elitist, and feel that the best cultures are tradtional Anglo-Saxon,East Asian, and Jewish cultures.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

~ Booker T. Washington,
written in 1911.

This is EXACTLY what has happened...
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't hate black people, I hate their culture. Their culture is based off of laziness, theft, and dependency on other groups of people.

I am a cultural elitist, and feel that the best cultures are tradtional Anglo-Saxon,East Asian, and Jewish cultures.

One of their SUB-CULTURES is based on laziness, etc..  There is no single culture that applies to all blacks.  Other than that, I kinda agree with you, but I try to keep those feelings to myself because the PC culture has me hamstrung.  If I speak out, I get the scarlet "R" letter and I'm a racist.

The whole "gangsta"/"baby momma" thing seems to be just as much a white thing these days anyway.  This is a good thing, because we can finally speak out against this culture without implying that we are referring specifically to blacks.  Reasonable people will start to see the difference.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:01:38 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Yeah, but it takes a poster of ARFCOM (me) to call attention to this particular one. You sure haven't heard about it from the main stream media. If this little bitch was white, she would never have been refered to as "one of the most precious young talents that this world has ever known." , she would have never been invited to any school to speak, therefore could have never "commanded the black students remain seated while see recited the "White Childs Pledge", and every other thing this black child did.

If this child had been white, CPS would be removing her from the home, numerous specials would be on the news with titles like "White racism, alive and well in America", numerous black leaders would be seen on CNN and every other channel protesting her mere existence and on and on...you get the picture right?

Then YOU claim: "To see a few examples of the other side all one has to do is read this thread..."

Then chicken out of the accusation by saying: "And no, I am not calling everyone that posted here a racist. "

What did you expect the responses to this thread to be? Something like :"Hell yeah, I agree with her 100%"?

This thread was posted to shine the spotlight on the hypocrisy of the PC left, liberals in general, the media, racism claims and multi-culturalism.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:17:02 PM EDT
[#33]
I hope she dies and burns in hell.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but it takes a poster of ARFCOM (me) to call attention to this particular one. You sure haven't heard about it from the main stream media. If this little bitch was white, she would never have been refered to as "one of the most precious young talents that this world has ever known." , she would have never been invited to any school to speak, therefore could have never "commanded the black students remain seated while see recited the "White Childs Pledge", and every other thing this black child did.

If this child had been white, CPS would be removing her from the home, numerous specials would be on the news with titles like "White racism, alive and well in America", numerous black leaders would be seen on CNN and every other channel protesting her mere existence and on and on...you get the picture right?

Then YOU claim: "To see a few examples of the other side all one has to do is read this thread..."

Then chicken out of the accusation by saying: "And no, I am not calling everyone that posted here a racist. "

What did you expect the responses to this thread to be? Something like :"Hell yeah, I agree with her 100%"?

This thread was posted to shine the spotlight on the hypocrisy of the PC left, liberals in general, the media, racism claims and multi-culturalism.

I agree with everything you say except:

I simply pointed out a fact. Some people here did not post in a racist manor. Some did. If you don't know the difference, that's your short coming.

Racism is bull shit no matter which side is pulling it.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:01:03 PM EDT
[#35]

I wonder if whitey made daddy misspell her name too

Buncha loons.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:07:06 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Agree 100%  well said.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:15:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:21:47 PM EDT
[#38]
And this makes for the ten thousandth time in 23 years I've been blamed for everything wrong with a race of people.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:22:11 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I hope she dies and burns in hell.

I would not wish that on any child even if she is a tool for others agenda.  I have to hope that between now and her reaching majority she will realize how wrong her father is.  After she reaches adulthood or if she commits a crime based on her hate that gets herself classified as an adult, then she gets what she has coming.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:30:35 PM EDT
[#40]

commanding white students to remain seated as she led black students in a recitation of

That's, in a way, kind of a clever tactic, b/c after all, what were the white kids going to do?

Stand up to spite her?

I hate to say it, but I had to stop and think a few moments before I was surewhat I would have done, much less my child, in that situation.

I think the response I would have made, and I hope/think my daughter would have made IS to stand up... and walk out.

Booker T was pretty smart, himself, huh?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

commanding white students to remain seated as she led black students in a recitation of

That's, in a way, kind of a clever tactic, b/c after all, what were the white kids going to do?

Stand up to spite her?

I hate to say it, but I had to stop and think a few moments before I was surewhat I would have done, much less my child, in that situation.

I think the response I would have made, and I hope/think my daughter would have made IS to stand up... and walk out.

Booker T was pretty smart, himself, huh?

Her actions showed there was no way for all to be included against her perceived injustice.  God but her father needs his ass kicked.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:48:24 PM EDT
[#42]
On my map Africa  is that way========>

Mount up and go little girl!

96Ag
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:55:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Nobody reads poetry anyway.  Least of all urbanite hood rats.

Nobody that matters gives a shit.  Most of the people that don't matter don't give a shit either.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:57:20 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

~ Booker T. Washington,
written in 1911.

The fact that Booker T Washington made a statement like that back in 1911 speaks VOLUMES.
He, in effect, predicted the arrival of Jesse Jackson, Nation of Islam, etc.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:06:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Some asshat lib will put that POS in for the Pulitzer Prize, just wait......
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:14:19 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes we mistreated black people......it happened.....its over......move the fuck on.

Yes, and white folks mistreated white folks and black folks mistreated black folks.

It's called 'History' and it doesn't flatter either race very much.

Or any race, for that matter.

Especially the human one.

Eric The(History'sABitch,ButSheMakesAGreatSammich)Hun

The plantation that owned the largest number of black slaves prior to and during the Civil War was owned and operated by a free black family.

None of my relatives on any side of my family owned slaves. But apparently it doesn't matter, I'm guilty of slavery because I'm white.

Yes. I am responsible for making amends to people who have never experienced slavery because people who look like me enslaved people who looked like them almost two centuries ago.

Big fucking deal.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:17:54 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, and white folks mistreated white folks and black folks mistreated black folks.

The plantation that owned the largest number of black slaves prior to and during the Civil War was owned and operated by a free black family.

None of my relatives on any side of my family owned slaves. But apparently it doesn't matter, I'm guilty of slavery because I'm white.

Yes. I am responsible for making amends to people who have never experienced slavery because people who look like me enslaved people who looked like them almost two centuries ago.

Big fucking deal.

Not all that many white people in the south owned slaves either.
No one in my family ever did. But it is about blaming others and failing to take responsibility for one's self, not too mention the racism and overt hatred that blacks have for white America.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:24:32 PM EDT
[#48]
If both sides of my family legally immigrated after the Civil War am I exempt from this shit?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:25:03 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Big fucking deal.

I am interested in your source on that for another argument I am having elsewhere.

CS
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:31:54 PM EDT
[#50]
It is indeed unfortunate that a child is used as a pawn by a coward behind the curtains.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top