[#1]
#1 should be shaving.

Replace it with fuck you.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 8:51:38 PM EDT
[#2]
The comment replies are pretty brutal.  A better read than the article by far
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 8:53:33 PM EDT
[#3]
So who is supposed to fix our cars while we collaborate on cooking dinner and cry?
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 8:56:58 PM EDT
[#4]
The author definitely has FLAMES COMIN’ OUTTA HIS BUTTHOE!!!
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 9:02:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The author definitely has FLAMES COMIN’ OUTTA HIS BUTTHOE!!!
View Quote
*chuckle*
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 9:10:47 PM EDT
[#6]
So basically, be an emotional conformist that takes no personal responsibility and is incapable of making decisions.

We have women for that already.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 9:19:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I know it’s said all the time, but that HAS to be satire.  
View Quote
It is not satire, sadly.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 9:27:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Learn how to be a nut sucking beta male punk in 7 easy steps
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 9:28:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That dude constantly savages people on Facebook too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Larry Correia (author of Monster Hunter International) has a reply:

Response
That dude constantly savages people on Facebook too.
Hahaha I'd buy that guy a beer or three.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Power tools?  Haha.  Some of the most beautiful furniture I've ever seen was made by men who used their shops much like a master wields his paint brush.  And I won't even get into some of the gorgeous homes I've seen with the finest finish carpentry you could imagine.  Or you could just be a pussy and glue a bunch of bottle caps together and throw some glitter.  All the girls will tell you it looks fabulous.

Fighting?  He's never meditated if he doesn't understand the reason we really study the martial arts.  It's a thing of beauty and grace when done correctly.  And the art I study teaches that it's best to end a conflict quickly and convincingly than it is to risk unnecessary injury all the way around.  I prefer to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Hunting?  Fuck that guy.  I suppose Paul Bocuse was some kind of toxic Neanderthal because he shot and cooked wild game.  Sure he was a white guy after all but he was French so that gives him some street cred with the Pajama Boy crowd doesn't it?

Leading?  Lead, follow, or get the Hell out of the way maggot.  Some times good leaders know when to follow.  There's more to leadership than just winning the dick measuring contest.  But since our intrepid blogger never developed leadership skills he doesn't know how it really works.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 9:29:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Im surprised that the author was a dude.  I bet his husband is so proud.
View Quote
He probably doesn't identify as one anyway
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 9:30:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Summation of the article -- "Instead of being a Man, be a Woman".

The End.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 9:44:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Oh God, from the comment section.

Jeezus, my nipples are dripping milk after reading this nonsense.
View Quote
Pure Gold!

Every single comment is red pilled.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 9:46:18 PM EDT
[#14]
holy shit
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 9:57:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Imagine subsisting on hate clicks for a living.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#16]
The condensed version....."Shut up and do as you're told; OBEY."
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:05:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:06:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Okay, I stopped thinking it was real when I got to the part about not learning how to repair things around the house and instead learning to decorate.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:09:03 PM EDT
[#19]
I hate this word and its overuse here but I can think of no more appropriate time.....

That article was written by a verifiable CUCK!
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:10:06 PM EDT
[#20]
In other words; How to become a pussy in seven easy steps.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:11:53 PM EDT
[#21]
I bet I know what their number 8 item from their list was

8.  How to fuck/satisfy a woman.

Replace it with sucking sick.

Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:26:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Stop being a leader? Stop fixing things at home? WTF is wrong with people?
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:33:27 PM EDT
[#23]
I think we know what he thinks about guns.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:34:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:40:30 PM EDT
[#25]
I swear I read this last week here.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:42:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I bet this guy is French Canadian.
View Quote
you win

Ian Stobber
About
Ian Stobber is a Canadian writer with a passion for dating and a witty turn of phrase. To be honest, he's everything that's wrong with millennials, but he also appreciates the classics: He loves bourbon, hockey, and long walks on the rocky shores of a frozen lake.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 10:47:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 3:32:28 AM EDT
[#28]
That was the dumbest shit I have ever read.

How to become a pussified beta male in these 7 easy steps.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 3:39:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
many of those skills (both the 'old' and the new') are actually complementary, and should probably be in most men's toolkits.

A hunter who can't prepare food isn't really self-sufficient.
A fighter who can't mediate and/or avoid trouble will fight many bad battles.
A leader who doesn't know how and when to collaborate isn't a leader.
A disciplinarian who cannot communicate with his children may not wind up with well-adjusted adults.
A stoic type who doesn't know when it's time to air the dirty laundry will build up resentment.

Someone who prepares food but cannot hunt is not truly self-sufficient.
Someone who only mediates and doesn't know when to fight won't stand up when it is important
Someone who only collaborates and leads may not succeed because no one else stepped up
Someone who only focused on communication and not on discipline may raise brats.
Someone who is always talking things out may provoke more resentment and waste time.
View Quote
Good post.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 3:45:48 AM EDT
[#30]
a meal kit delivery service
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2019 3:46:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Pretty genius article from the standpoint of harvesting clicks and getting shared.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 4:36:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Pretty genius article from the standpoint of harvesting clicks and getting shared.
View Quote

Jeebus. That is an excellent point.

It's very hard to recognize parodies these days.,
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 4:45:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Learning how to cook was the only good suggestion in that article.

Learning to code was . Coding isn't useful unless you're considering it as a career. Scripting can sometimes get you out of a bind but coding very rarely.

I notice he didn't suggest that you should be able to repair a computer, change a screen or keyboard in a laptop, etc. That might have been an okay suggestion.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 4:56:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Is the revolt starting yet? Because when it does I’m finding the bitch that wrote that and slapping shit out of him and his publisher.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:01:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not even about parodies or reality anymore.

What matters for these writers and these organizations is 'clicks,' and it's effected every single media outlet and publication.

Essentially, newspapers and magazines make money from selling advertising. And the amount of money they can charge advertisers is based on how many people read their publications.

In the past, when newspapers and magazines were made of paper, this readership was based on how many delivery subscribers they had + how many copies they sold a month.

Now that things are online, these publications still make money from advertising. But, what they charge on is based on daily / monthly page views.

And the competition for page views clicks is ferocious. Gone are the days of 2 local newspapers + the new york times + time magazine being "it" for advertising. Now there's an entire galaxy of publications fighting to the death for ad revenue.

-->The result has been an abandonment of "quality" writing as a primary goal for writers. The new goal is "clicks" - crafting articles that generate the maximum amount of views and shares. Because clicks are all the advertiser cares about, and thats what pays the bills.

--> You may be reading these articles that drive you nuts / make you angry / make you afraid / inspire derision and memes, and think "this is the world I live in now."

But its not the world or reality. What it is, is carefully crafted content designed to get the maximum amount of clicks. And what gets clicks is "emotional valences," the deliberate spiking of positive or negative emotions in the reader

The result is a collective race to the bottom in terms of quality, and a race to the top in pursuit of emotion spiking, controversial nonsense.

And frankly, we are partially to blame.

When was the last time any of us sat down and read a 5,000 word article detailing an extensive analysis and investigation of an important issue effecting mankind?

Now, when was the last time we clicked on a bullshit article about racists / trans people / fake indians / gun control / celebrity gossip / twitter controversy / beta male takeover etc shit that pushes our buttons?

For more info on how this whole system works, I highly recommend reading "Trust Me, I'm Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator." Its an eye opener.

https://www.amazon.com/Trust-Me-Lying-Confessions-Manipulator/dp/1591846285
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:30:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Summation of the article -- "Instead of being a Man, be a Woman".

The End.
View Quote
I wouldn't say that, many of the qualities that are denounced in the article are ones my wife also possesses, and are part of why I love her.
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 7:53:44 AM EDT
[#37]
What kind of feminazi wrote that pile of steaming shit?

They can fuck off.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top