They'll be out before Olofson.

Unfortunately, you're right.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:12:51 AM EDT
[#2]
They should fry the fucking bastards.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:25:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What kind of sick fucks would gang rape a 13 year old girl?[.

Lovell Mixon...oh wait, she was 12.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:26:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Huh? How does consensual sex EVER equate to rape?

When the victim is unable to provide consent due to intoxication, mental handicap or age.

Pffft. a 15 year old boy can't give consent? Well maybe he can't but his dick sure can.
So technically if two 15 YO have sex, that means they raped each other???  gimme a break.

Well it seems like either by purpose of design, the original post that I was responding to was conveniently left out. The guy was trying to imply that posters that talked about young males banging their older female teachers was the same as forcible rape.

My point was that technical statutory rape was not even the same as criminally forced rape. You can't IMHO say that consensual statutory rape is the same as some woman walking down the street and dragged into an alley and forced.

I was really posting to the other person not you. I noticed as well that somehow he implied that this kinda REAL RAPE is equal to a male student banging his hot teacher. Its that kinda shit that makes us a laughing stock in the world.

Umm, a teacher having sex with a minor is REAL RAPE.  Note, I made NO comments about the sex of either party. You make so many assumptions it's sickening.  Get off your high horse.  The only laughing stock is the idiots that have a double standard about sex with minors and that is truly the disgusting thing.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:28:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sounds like they raped a fellow mexican. meh.

WTF is wrong with you?

Legal or illegal, Mexican or American, 13 year old girls don't deserve to be gang raped.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:32:18 AM EDT
[#6]
ez,ez,ez,ez......

Who would have guessed!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:36:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When the victim is unable to provide consent due to intoxication, mental handicap or age.

Pffft. a 15 year old boy can't give consent? Well maybe he can't but his dick sure can.
So technically if two 15 YO have sex, that means they raped each other???  gimme a break.

Well it seems like either by purpose of design, the original post that I was responding to was conveniently left out. The guy was trying to imply that posters that talked about young males banging their older female teachers was the same as forcible rape.

My point was that technical statutory rape was not even the same as criminally forced rape. You can't IMHO say that consensual statutory rape is the same as some woman walking down the street and dragged into an alley and forced.

I was really posting to the other person not you. I noticed as well that somehow he implied that this kinda REAL RAPE is equal to a male student banging his hot teacher. Its that kinda shit that makes us a laughing stock in the world.

Umm, a teacher having sex with a minor is REAL RAPE.  Note, I made NO comments about the sex of either party. You make so many assumptions it's sickening.  Get off your high horse.  The only laughing stock is the idiots that have a double standard about sex with minors and that is truly the disgusting thing.

Ok, you keep believing that there are no distinctions. You write crap like that and YES people will make assumptions. It's the same comment made over and over again when someone posts about a young male student caught with his older female teacher. So what is the "double standard" that you speak of? It's that some don't get upset when it's a young male and a female teacher but they get upset when it's a young female with a male teacher right?

It's still ludicrious to equate a consensual act between a minor and an adult with forcible physical rape. I don't care how you try and paint it.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:38:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I hope that one of them was her teacher so that you can all chuckle and say how lucky she was and how you wish it was you...

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:44:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I hope that one of them was her teacher so that you can all chuckle and say how lucky she was and how you wish it was you...

Say what??

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:45:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, you keep believing that there are no distinctions. You write crap like that and YES people will make assumptions. It's the same comment made over and over again when someone posts about a young male student caught with his older female teacher. So what is the "double standard" that you speak of? It's that some don't get upset when it's a young male and a female teacher but they get upset when it's a young female with a male teacher right?

It's still ludicrious to equate a consensual act between a minor and an adult with forcible physical rape. I don't care how you try and paint it.

The assumptions you are making have nothing to do with me. You keep insisting that this was a forcible act yet the only thing you know about any of this is a short blurb from a newspaper.

Again the double standard is alive and well...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Four men.  Not one asked:  "Hey guys, do you think it's a good idea to rape a 13 year old girl?".  Not one.

Prison is too good a place for them!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:49:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

These shitbags should be hung from the nearest tree ASAP

That being said who in the hell let's their 13 and 14 year old daughters (or sons)  out on the streets that freely?

we have a winner
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:50:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Four men.  Not one asked:  "Hey guys, do you think it's a good idea to rape a 13 year old girl?".  Not one.

Unfortunately, it's kinda normal where they come from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quincenera

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#14]
I guess since there were only 4 of them, all you'll ever need is a 5-shot revolver.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The assumptions you are making have nothing to do with me. You keep insisting that this was a forcible act yet the only thing you know about any of this is a short blurb from a newspaper.

Well perhaps because I looked for more than one source. It's pretty easy to do. They were charged in this fashion because they must of felt they could prove this:

Each of the four suspects are charged with one felony count of forcible rape in concert, oral copulation in concert with force and fear, rape by intoxication, oral copulation by intoxication, and lewd acts upon a child under 14.

LInk

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ageofconsent.com/mexico.htm

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:05:23 AM EDT
[#17]
What kind of retarded girls go hang out with douche bags who look like that... who are way older then them...

I'd pimp slap the two girls... put lockable steel panties on them (If I were thier fathers) and then hunt down those 4 pricks and introduce them to a cage full of horny gorilla's... I would let the gorilla's do thier job... and let the men bleed to death from the wounds...

If I could wait that long and not put one between thier eyes...

Rape and Sexual abuse is so messed up... You ruin someones mental well being for the rest of thier lives...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:07:34 AM EDT
[#18]
thats sick and disgusting I live in Orange County right now and i can't wait to gtfo of there to be honest. Its been getting worse and worse with crime and assholes like that. Overall I have been thinking for a long time its time to move out of the republic of California and to another state i don't know were i would go yet.......
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:16:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ageofconsent.com/mexico.htm

kind of looks like it is encouraged in that third world shit hole country.  Sorry I don't wnat that to happen in my country.. barn staples, old out house,  rusty razor,  and fire to purify them before they meet their maker. But where were her perents? and why was she allowed to go to Partys at that young age and no chaperone???Some cultures and their peoples walk up right but in my opinion they are not fully evolved to the stage of man.. they are subhuman...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:18:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that your beef? The so called "double standard"? Well There SHOULD BE a double standard. Reason? A man has a penis a woman doesn't.
You can't get a freaking hard on, penetrate a woman Brag about it and then call yourself a rape victim. Yes, its really is that simple. Also, in any cases of sexual assault there MUST BE a victim. Most of these teachers get caught, not because he went crying to mammy and sat there huddled in a shower babbling, "it wont come off! Im so dirty." but because he BRAGGED about it to too many people! Rape? "hey guys, I just bagged Miss Crabtree!! High five!"
I will never accept that to be the same as four slime ball thugs beating a girl or drugging her.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:20:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that your beef? The so called "double standard"? Well There SHOULD BE a double standard. Reason? A man has a penis a woman doesn't.
You can't get a freaking hard on, penetrate a woman Brag about it and then call yourself a rape victim. Yes, its really is that simple. Also, in any cases of sexual assault there MUST BE a victim. Most of these teachers get caught, not because he went crying to mammy and sat there huddled in a shower babbling, "it wont come off! Im so dirty." but because he BRAGGED about it to too many people! Rape? "hey guys, I just bagged Miss Crabtree!! High five!"
I will never accept that to be the same as four slime ball thugs beating a girl or drugging her.

Well said.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:20:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
thats sick and disgusting I live in Orange County right now and i can't wait to gtfo of there to be honest. Its been getting worse and worse with crime and assholes like that. Overall I have been thinking for a long time its time to move out of the republic of California and to another state i don't know were i would go yet.......

Thats a good idea just try to remember to leave the laws behind in that state... We have our own and don't need that shit spreading through out the rest of the nation..
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:24:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Yea you are telling me The NRA i heard through the grape vine that they are gonna come here and try to fight the 10 round law and the handgun list thing
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:27:56 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:32:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Capital Punishment for ALL rapist.

At the very least chemical castration.  Fuck it!  Real castration!

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#26]
I went to a water park called Splash Town USA in Spring Texas with my family, when I was 18 years old. I hooked up with 2 very attractive Mexican girls that told me they were 18. I had every intention of getting their phone #'s and returning to party with them later when their "Aunt" approached me and informed me that they were actually 13!

When I was 19, I hooked up with a girl that said she was 18.... She was Mexican too, and I'm here to tell you there was absolutely NO REASON for me not to believe her age. After hanging out with her for a few days she wanted to have sex with me, but after going through the situation at Splash Town the year before I talked to a few people that knew her from school and sure enough, I found out she was 13! Her Dad was a State Trooper to boot....

When I was in the Air Force, one of the guys in my career field was banging a girl that if we had to take a lie detector on her being over 18 we ALL would have passed.... but apparently she was 14 and her parents found out about the relationship and gave my boy some greif for a while....

So it is possible that these 2 young ladies had a hand in the situation.... I'm not saying that the 4 dumbasses aren't guilty of raping them, but it is possible that they were led to believe that the girl's were older than they actually were. The girls may have even been more than willing to have sex with these guys drunk or sober...

I could totally see myself in those guy's shoes when I was that age. Of course I had more discretion and wouldn't have run a train on a girl that I just got drunk but I have been in similar situations when I thought the girl was a lot older than she actually was. I'm glad I never went any further with the relationship and got busted screwing them! Ya'll remember how it was when we were 19 or 20... all those hormones + alcohol almost always = bad judgement!

- Clint
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:43:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Are their dorsal sides still saturated with dihydrogen monoxide?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:44:15 AM EDT
[#29]
You guys need to get a grip.

A young stupid girl got drunk and had sex with 4 guys.

You are saying we should KILL these guys and you have no idea what happened.

Yes, the guys deserve to go to jail for statutory rape if what is in the story is true.

They haven't been proven guilty of anything.

So sad that the people here claim to cherish freedom but then are so quick to try and take it away when someone outside our circle does something we don't like.  They haven't been convicted of anything.  No one here knows the whole story, all you have is news headlines.

Again, get a grip.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:48:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Uh do white guys ever do this type of thing?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:48:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Orange County?

Is there another article I missed?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:51:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:53:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm betting it was consensual, and afterwards she decided to claim rape.

Doesnt make a bit of difference. I California an intoxicated 13yo can not give consent.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:53:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.

For being total utter bullshit, it is well said...  Doesn't change the fact that it's still bullshit.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:53:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:55:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Yes, google Greg Haidle.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:57:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Those girls shouldn't have been drinking. Play stupid games...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:58:26 AM EDT
[#40]
...........so much trouble in the LBC
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

JFC, why is there always some idiot that say this?  

IMO, you are being racist when you want to give illegals a pass because of their ethnicity.

The point is if these guys were illegal (anyone want to bet?) then this would not have happened here in OUR Country.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:06:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The point is if these guys were illegal (anyone want to bet?)

One looks like he just hopped over the border.
Two look like maybes.
One is very American in his grooming and dress.

Of course someone will be along to claim that style of dress and grooming never say anything about a person, his background or lifestyle.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:07:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Friday, March 27, 2009
Four men accused of gang raping a 13-year-old girl
The girl was too drunk to resist at a house party in Orange, authorities say.
By RACHANEE SRISAVASDI
The Orange County Register

SANTA ANA – Four men have been accused of gang raping a 13-year-old girl at a house party in Orange, prosecutors said.

Diego Ramirez, 19, Mario Santibanez, 22, Daniel Ramirez, 23, and Gustavo Gomez, 18, appeared in court today, but their arraignment was delayed until April 13, according to the Orange County District Attorney's office.

The victim and her 14-year-old friend – who are classmates – had met with Gomez and Santibanez after school on Feb. 27, prosecutors said. The girls drank alcohol and were drunk when they went to a party at Ramirez's home.

The girls continued drinking at the party, prosecutors said. The defendants then took turns raping the victim, who was too drunk to fight them off, according to prosecutors.

Police heard of the alleged assault after the girl told her mother, who took her to Orange Police Department on March 2, prosecutors said

Deputy District Attorney Mark Birney characterized the incident as a "heinous, abhorrent crime."

The men are all charged with one felony count each of forcible rape in concert, rape by intoxication, oral copulation in concert with force and fear, oral copulation by intoxication, and lewd acts upon a child under 14.

Gomez is also charged with one felony count of unlawful sexual intercourse with the victim's friend.

If convicted, the defendants each face a maximum sentence of 35 years in state prison. They are being held on bail of $200,000 each.

<Precrime has edited this COC violation before it could happen >

Oh, so witty.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:10:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Cut their balls off and send them back across the border.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:10:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, google Greg Haidle.

But the funny thing is you know the case and the guys name right off the top of your head.

Now if I said "hey do you remember that case where those black dudes gang raped that girl a couple years ago" you would say...uh "which ones are you talking about"
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:11:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Wrong on so many levels....

First, what the hell is a 13 year old girl doing getting plastered and going to a party with these guys?  Parents and the 13 year old should be beaten for that alone.

Second, all 4 of those scumbags should be strung up for the whole world to see.  I have no sympathy for rapists.  Real rapists, not the consensual-but-then-she-has-regrets-afterwards 'rapists.'  And the fact that all four of them were banging a THIRTEEN year old leads me to believe that they have no 'reasonable doubt' ground to stand on.  Wastes of oxygen.

Third, *IF* they were in fact here as illegal aliens, then their employers, etc also need to be investigated.  If they were illegals in a 'safe haven' city, then the city needs to be sued til kingdom come.

The whole situation is disgusting.  What in the hell is the world coming too?  

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:12:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

JFC, why is there always some idiot that say this?  

IMO, you are being racist when you want to give illegals a pass because of their ethnicity.

The point is if these guys were illegal (anyone want to bet?) then this would not have happened here in OUR Country.

English? Im not following...

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So it is possible that these 2 young ladies had a hand in the situation.... I'm not saying that the 4 dumbasses aren't guilty of raping them, but it is possible that they were led to believe that the girl's were older than they actually were. The girls may have even been more than willing to have sex with these guys drunk or sober...

Here's the problem with that little theory:

It might be possible to claim "Well she said she was 18!" or "She wasn't that drunk!" or "She said she wanted to pull a train!" individually. To try and claim all three at once...well...that's a bit of a stretch.

I have to disagree.... I've been in the proximity of 2 situations that the only difference was the age of the girls.

I was at a party in high school where a "known slut" banged at least 15 guys through the course of the night... on the couch... in front of everybody. She even took a Boone's Farm bottle up her ass... but she was 18 and as far as I know only had 1 beer. Some of the guys that she screwed just walked through the door, took off their pants, waded through the sausage fest and gave her Hell. The thing is, she had been doing stuff like that since she was 14 or 15....

When I was in the Air Force one of the guys in the dorm brought a girl in from the club. There were several guys hanging out in one of the rooms drinking beer. I was there and when she came in she wasn't drunk but obviously had been drinking.... someone turned on some music and asked her to strip... she did... then one by one a guy would take her hand and go screw her. She would return to the room naked, grab another guy and go screw him. Many of the guys in the dorm over the course of a year banged her stupid ass... sometimes she was drunk, sometimes not. The night that I met her, just by looking at her I would not have thought in a million years that she was gonna screw 8 guys that night! (For the record I didn't screw her, my then girlfriend, now wife was at the party) She appeared to be an average 18 year old girl, hell I don't even know how old she was for that matter. If she were 14 and the Cops found out about that night those guys in that room would have been in just as much trouble!

All I'm sayin' is there's no telling what went down in that room. I like to think that it's exactly like the news story emplies but I bet there's more to the story!

- Clint
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:27:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm betting it was consensual, and afterwards she decided to claim rape.

Doesnt make a bit of difference. I California an intoxicated 13yo can not give consent.

Stop injecting reason into the situation!!

If some tarted up 8 year old hussy just throws herself at you and then claims she didn't want it later, it's silly to claim that it is somehow your fault!

This thread is making me lose faith in humanity.

There is something wrong with any man who would have sexual relations with a 8 Year old, tarted up hussy or not. Any man who  has sex with a child of the ages mentioned in this thread, then try to say it was ok because she consented, is still a CHILD MOLESTER!!!  Would you think it was ok if it was your kid, and she gave consent? I dont think you would. Im appalled that anyone would try and justify sex with a minor with "it was consensual"  

Peace,
TZapp
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said.

For being total utter bullshit, it is well said...  Doesn't change the fact that it's still bullshit.

WEll just cause you say "bullshit" doesn't make it so. maybe if you explained how a 15 year old boy who pentrates a woman and BRAGS about it somehow makes HIM a rape victim.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top