User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:45:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:48:47 PM EDT
[#2]
This unemployment thing is beginning to take it's toll on me, so if by chance you happen to run into a Rockefeller or anyone else controlling the major banks, please have them email me. Unless you all are taking that throat slitting oath or something-ma-ha-ra-ha-bone!, in which case I'll be just as happy to file for unemployment.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:03:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you for sharing that.  I think all Masons should follow your lead and name themselves here and now.

ONE God yes, but which one?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#4]
congrats!  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 1:17:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Congrats, ETH - I have known a few Masons, and they were all fine men....

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:14:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Isnt just telling us that reason to disqualify you?

Are you kidding?

For being a 'secret' organization, the 'square and compasses' of the Masons is likely the second most universally recognized symbol in the Western World!

(The Christian Cross being the first)

Ask any Mason if they are one and they will gladly admit it.

Some secrecy!

Did I show you my Masonic ring?

Eric The(VeryPleased)Hun

Don't forget to cover up all those badges and stickers on your car and after you join the Shrine stay out of public view, especially during parades.

BTW - Well Done ETH.  Congrats.

Steve
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:50:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Congrats Brother.I have progressed only to 3rd Degree and for one reason or another have not persued the lodge any further.I so need to rectify this deficiency on my part as our Lodge member's numbers are shrinking.Good luck in your future goals with the Shriners.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 3:10:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Congrats Brother Eric!!!!That's a beautiful temple. I'm a 32ND in the Valley of Cleveland (SR). Brother Capitalist is trying to get me to join the Grotto..We'll see........He's a 5Th generation Mason, and his dad is a PM.....
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 3:12:20 AM EDT
[#9]
No, become a Blue Lodge Mason, then show up, pay, ride a goat, then you're a Shriner.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 3:12:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Congrats Brother.I have progressed only to 3rd Degree and for one reason or another have not persued the lodge any further.I so need to rectify this deficiency on my part as our Lodge member's numbers are shrinking.Good luck in your future goals with the Shriners.

Brother Ultramagbrion. There is nothing "higher" than a Master Mason (3RD degree)...
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:46:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top