Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 12:17:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 12:20:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 1:33:23 PM EDT
OOS.....it's all gone Jim.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 1:35:45 PM EDT
I have enough 22LR to allow me to parlay with any nefarious neckbeards that may appear.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 2:45:47 PM EDT
LIke many others posting to this thread, my mind is still locked on the prices I USED to pay at Walmart for a 100-round box of CCI minimags at $6.99 or so........

I am not sure what the NEW NORMAL prices should be versus the OLD NORMAL prices for .22 ammo.    

I have this same problem when seeing the current prices of Romanian-built WASRs selling now at $599.99 when I used to buy them at about $329.99.   So, this is another case of the OLD NORMAL price versus the NEW NORMAL price of a gun-related item.  

And you may not believe this but just a few years back I bought an Arsenal SAM-5 for $619.00.   You wouldn't touch one now for less than twice that I am guessing.  

The Walmart prices do seem to be still reasonable for CCI minimags but who cares to go in there at 6:00 a.m. to fight in line with the neckbeards?  I  would almost rather see Walmart raise their .22 LR ammo prices by 50 percent just to take the "wind out of the sails" of the neckbeards.    Then the fuckers might not be making so much money flipping the .22 LR ammo at local flea markets for triple the Walmart prices.  

Like a Tom Petty song used to go......."Those good old days may not return......."
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top