Quoted:
What a bunch of bullshit.
View Quote

Wat until their IRS tax audits begin.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was quoting him on the stupid meme the EC already removed, he immediately started to try to denigrate and thread slide like he always does
View Quote

God forbid someone inject factual information into a thread.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 8:49:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Was that movie any good? I know there was some hype when it was released, then never heard much.

Figured it was a turd based on that alone.
View Quote

You couldn't even pony up the few bucks to watch it, or at least pirate it for free?

Gtfo!
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 8:49:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What do you think will happen at trial
1-story of this company being communist Chinese ends up being a complete pile of bullshit or
2-this time the conspiracy people actually prove their claims?

View Quote

I have no legal knowledge, so I do not know.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 8:50:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
REMOVED CoC #6 - ec
View Quote

What'd I miss?
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 8:51:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was quoting him on the stupid meme the EC already removed, he immediately started to try to denigrate and thread slide like he always does

No one edited your contribution of factual information. What was removed was the meme you posted prior to that, which offered zero contribution at all.

Maybe your avatar applies to you as well.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 8:52:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

You play the same weak troll game daily and everyone knows it, you and another have pretty much become nothing short of your own meme because of your dive bombing every thread that might have a pro trump direction. I'm not even a trump fan and I think your shenanigans are played out and dumb like plenty of others
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 8:53:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What'd I miss?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
REMOVED CoC #6 - ec

What'd I miss?

Just the typical shenanigans from the underscore bros. Fellow firearms enthusiasts with no DU agenda but totally supported by the site.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What'd I miss?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
REMOVED CoC #6 - ec

What'd I miss?

Typical weak troll
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 8:56:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He quoted the order to show cause from the defamation suit. Some dude supposedly stole data from the plaintiff, his identity doesn't seem like something that's protected.

Crazy what some people get away with here.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 8:58:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:03:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

"The group has spearheaded the spread of voter fraud conspiracy theories in Texas and beyond for years — most recently by producing the debunked voter-fraud documentary “2000 Mules."

So, how did they debunk video footage of people driving around stuffing ballot boxes with stacks of ballots?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:04:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You play the same weak troll game daily and everyone knows it, you and another have pretty much become nothing short of your own meme because of your dive bombing every thread that might have a pro trump direction. I'm not even a trump fan and I think your shenanigans are played out and dumb like plenty of others
View Quote

Well said. I like your "dive bombing" description of her swooping in and shitting in every thread remotely involving Trump or the 2020 election.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:05:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Probably a waste of time with the edit EC.

Guarantee he's already IM'ing a site staff ideological ally crying about the CoC warning.
View Quote

What’s funny is that NO ONE mashes the report button faster than that guy.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Surprised the DOJ hasn't gotten involved. They went after Tina Peters
View Quote

Peters was an elected official so her crimes fell into the public corruption arena.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:06:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

What’s funny is that NO ONE mashes the report button faster than that guy.
View Quote

Cite?
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:10:45 PM EDT
[#19]
If true, the National divorce is underway.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:12:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Media Blackout, duh.

Go watch it and learn and see1 element of the election fraud.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:12:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
No link yet.

Failing to turn in an informer.
View Quote

FUCK the feds
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:12:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Well said. I like your "dive bombing" description of her swooping in and shitting in every thread remotely involving Trump or the 2020 election.
View Quote

So the troll is a she?

Must be sending nudez to someone to stay protected.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:13:21 PM EDT
[#23]
If you are going to jail make it count
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:14:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So the troll is a she?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the troll is a she?

Figured this place out quick, eh?
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:14:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
1-story of this company being communist Chinese ends up being a complete pile of bullshit or

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blue Check arrivals validates the seriousness.

3-"fellow traveler" judge appointed by a dem in a hostile venue scuttles evidence, grants every single plaintiff motion and denies every single defense motion.  That's never happened before, right?
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:15:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Cite?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:16:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

3-"fellow traveler" judge appointed by a dem in a hostile venue scuttles evidence, grants every single plaintiff motion and denies every single defense motion.  That's never happened before, right?
View Quote

Swing and a miss.  The judge in this case was appointed by Reagan.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:20:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a far great chance that a Republican would appoint a lefty judge, than a Democrat would appoint a right wing judge.

It only ever slides in one direction. Its always the right losing ground. Always. About the only thing the right ever accomplishes... is slowing down leftist bullshit.
Though to be fair, we did smack down Roe vs Wade, and Gun rights *ARE* on the upswing... but that wouldn't have been made possible without Trump... much to your chagrin.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:22:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the troll is a she?

I started seeing a pattern. As soon as certain topics pop up certain people came like moth to a flame. Be it Trump, P320, Beans in Chili.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Someone on Telegram…

“The judge wants the names of their sources, which he's not entitled to. People posted he was appointed by Regan, and is older. Unfortunately, today, Merritt Garland also demands that election misinfo, etc: The BLAH be an election crime. They will NEVER INVESTIGATE OR FIX 2020. They keep doubling down and arresting any dissenters. This is fascism, tyranny, and the end for America if not fixed. We are not allowed to question 2020. Garland must go. We have to demand his arrest.”
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:24:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:25:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m curious of the motivation behind “true the vote” not releasing their sources. If their interest is actually in transparency, etc.

I suppose there could be some concern about their personal safety. I think it’s also likely that the confidential sources are either bullshit or easily discredited, thus the reluctance to disclose their identity.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:26:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
There is a far great chance that a Republican would appoint a lefty judge, than a Democrat would appoint a right wing judge.

It only ever slides in one direction. Its always the right losing ground. Always. About the only thing the right ever accomplishes... is slowing down leftist bullshit.
Though to be fair, we did smack down Roe vs Wade, and Gun rights *ARE* on the upswing... but that wouldn't have been made possible without Trump... much to your chagrin.
View Quote

You ever see him post in a gun thread?

Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:26:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:27:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Defendants obtained data stolen from the plaintiff then claimed the plaintiff was part of a Chinese conspiracy. How is the identity of the thief privileged?
View Quote

They also initially claimed the thief acted at their direction.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:28:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Is the thief technically a Whistle Blower?
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:29:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:30:33 PM EDT
[#39]
The Edward Snowden conundrum!
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:32:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:33:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

How are you “threatened with jail”? Have they even been charged with a crime?

Smells like some sensationalism.
View Quote

He said the two were held in contempt of court.  That's a crime.  They can purge the contempt by revealing the information.

The movie was excellent.  The research was very cleverly done. The conclusions were compelling.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:39:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

How are you "threatened with jail"? Have they even been charged with a crime?

Smells like some sensationalism.
View Quote
Contempt of Court. Judge can jail you for disobeying his orders.  Even if there is no law that applies.

A jury candidate was jailed for contempt because he refused to wear a mask, in a city/county without a mask mandate, by a judge who himself wasn't wearing a mask.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:40:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

"The group has spearheaded the spread of voter fraud conspiracy theories in Texas and beyond for years — most recently by producing the debunked voter-fraud documentary “2000 Mules."

So, how did they debunk video footage of people driving around stuffing ballot boxes with stacks of ballots?
View Quote

I'll ask again. What method did they use to debunk "2000 Mules?"

Maybe one of the NTs in this thread can offer a rational, logical explanation without dive bombing in with a goofy meme.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Maybe one of the NTs in this thread can offer a rational, logical explanation without dive bombing in with a goofy meme.
View Quote

I’m not the expert, others are. But I believe it has to do with their statistical analysis, geofencing radius, and a couple other technical details. Stuff that would support the premise in the movie if you didn’t really understand the technology being cited. But if you did understand it, it was clear that the evidence cited did not satisfactorily support the conclusions.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:48:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Wat until their IRS tax audits begin.  
View Quote

You can say that again!!

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:51:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:55:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly. Reuters "debunking" something is like Snopes debunking something! LMFAO

What a fucking joke!
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

One of my personal favorites is when the 2000 mules grifters used a map of Moscow (Yes, Russia) to show purported data related to Gwinnett County, Georgia.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:57:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've had that troll blocked for almost a year.

What are you waiting on?

He/she/it is a total and complete ________!
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I’m not the expert, others are. But I believe it has to do with their statistical analysis, geofencing radius, and a couple other technical details. Stuff that would support the premise in the movie if you didn’t really understand the technology being cited. But if you did understand it, it was clear that the evidence cited did not satisfactorily support the conclusions.
View Quote

Their portrayal of the geolocation data and its accuracy is laughably misleading, too.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top