Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:19:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, I just remembered... when I was in 6th grade, I was bending over at my locker getting some books and an older girl walking by pinched my butt.  Should I have charged her with sexual assault?  It was a really hard pinch.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Who the fuck cares if she was walking down the hall in a g-string and nothing else...  it was unwanted, he was told to stop repeatedly... he didn't fucking care.  This is the kind of mentality that leads to women getting raped and some asshole saying... look at the way she is dressed... she had it coming... she WANTED it!  Hell the bitch probably ENJOYED it!  The ignorance around here is amazing at times!

Absolutely  100% correct  Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:21:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Who the fuck cares if she was walking down the hall in a g-string and nothing else...  it was unwanted, he was told to stop repeatedly... he didn't fucking care.  This is the kind of mentality that leads to women getting raped and some asshole saying... look at the way she is dressed... she had it coming... she WANTED it!  Hell the bitch probably ENJOYED it!  The ignorance around here is amazing at times!

No, this is the mentality that leads to "rape" being "well, I had sex with him then I felt bad about it".  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like I already asked, if she gave him a wedgie, should she be charged with assault?

If he filed charges she would be. That is all that matters.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:22:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
15 years old and wearing a thong to school?

WTF, she's a whore and her parents are fucking retarded!

id be willing to say 90% of high school girls wear thongs

I am not disagreeing with you but why is that? What is the benifit? Ladies, can you inform me?

Bob
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:23:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, this is the mentality that leads to "rape" being "well, I had sex with him then I felt bad about it".  

Funny, I've had sex with plenty of women and I don't remember any of them regretting it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:24:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
gimme  a break..its a wedgie...everybody does it...big deal.

If sombody did that to my daughter I would press it as far as legally possable.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:25:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Did some of you even read the first part of the article that mentioned the accusation?

The girl, 15, told authorities that the boy pushed her up against a locker, put his hand down the back of her pants and pulled her thong up above the waistline of her pants, the police report released Wednesday says. The boy also touched the girl's buttocks, the report says.

She told him to stop at least three times and said that the incident was both painful and embarrassing, the report says.

After the assault, according to the report, the boy said, "Now I got some action."

I'd be getting my baseball bat from the garage if that was my daughter.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:25:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm guessing if it was his wife or daughter he would be standing trial for murder... but hey, it was just a stupid prank!

You would kill someone, that knows your wife or daughter, for giving them a wedgie?  That's F'd up.  I'd be pissed and maybe give them a good beating,  but not kill someone, or put them in the hospital for a damn wedgie.

And for a daughter in still in high school, I'd be in the principle's office, as well as talking to the kid's parents about what's going to be done.  Not calling the police.

Of course this will soon lead to sexual assault charges for boys giving boys wedgies.  Furthering the pussification of America by creating even more god damned metrosexuals since the boys aren't aloud to be boys.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:31:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

And for a daughter in still in high school, I'd be in the principle's office, as well as talking to the kid's parents about what's going to be done.  Not calling the police.

Don't know about the kid. There is likely plenty more to the whole story.

Of course this will soon lead to sexual assault charges for boys giving boys wedgies.  Furthering the pussification of America by creating even more god damned metrosexuals since the boys aren't aloud to be boys.

Bullshit. Abusing women isn't  boys being boys. You call this the pussification of America? This don't come close. The problem in society today is a lack of decency which really is a lack of respect for ourselves and others.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't know about the kid. There is likely plenty more to the whole story.

Bullshit. Abusing women isn't  boys being boys. You call this the pussification of America? This don't come close. The problem in society today is a lack of decency which really is a lack of respect for ourselves and others.

I stated boys on boys, not abusing women.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm actually surprised that chick pressed charges.

I got used to it in high school.  It just became a part of it.  Didn't bother me too much.

I think this chick needs to suckit up and quit being such a baby.

But then again, maybe I shouldn't have gotten used to it.

Wow.  No, you shouldn't have gotten used to it.  And it should have bothered you.  Didn't anyone ever tell you you're worth way more than that kind of treatment?

Honestly?  No, I haven't.  I'm not saying that to get sympathy votes, I've always been told to suck it up and deal with it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:46:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I forgot to put the next to my post.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:47:08 PM EDT
[#14]

It looks like she is liking it!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
id be willing to say 90% of high school girls wear thongs

I am not disagreeing with you but why is that? What is the benifit? Ladies, can you inform me?

Bob

I wear them for their orignial intended purpose: to keep panty lines from showing.

With some girls, that's not the case seeing as how some of them like to hike their thong up so you can see it even if they're standing up.  It makes them feel "sexy" to know that guys know they're wearing skimpy underwear.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:51:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What an asshole... nail the fucker to the wall and teach the kid the concept of respecting women.

Yes he needs to be bitchslapped! She told him to STOP 3 times and then he says to her , now HE got some!

Give him 2-3000 hours of mandatory community service! Asshole!

It's a damn wedgie.  Would you give a girl 3000 hours of community service for giving a guy a wedgie?

Assault is assault - sexual or otherwise -  male female, male male, female male, female female - perhaps 3000 hours is overstated. He should get a good lesson out of this NO jail time or RECORD if he stays *clean*. Fucks up again, real time.  People should keep their hands to themselves.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:52:36 PM EDT
[#17]
The girl, 15, told authorities that the boy pushed her up against a locker, put his hand down the back of her pants and pulled her thong up above the waistline of her pants, the police report released Wednesday says. The boy also touched the girl's buttocks, the report says.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th degree sexual assault, the touching of another person's buttocks, genitals, or breast(s) w/o consent. Class A Misd, 9 months in jail.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:58:15 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF is he doing, doing that to a girl? He needs  a good hard smack upside the noggin.

Agreed.  And that's where it should end.  With him being bitch slapped right then by the girl that he did it to, right in front of everyone in that hallway.

That would have put her back in control and embarased the little fucker that did it.

But, no.  We can't possibly allow something that simple to be all that happens.  We have created a system that DEMANDS we drag kids in to police stations and court rooms for "offenses" that 10 or 15 years ago would have been handled just as I described above.

20 years from now EVERYONE is going to need a personal lawer on speed dial in order to conduct ANY business between 2 people of any age, from saying "Good morning" as you pass someone in the hall at work to ordering lunch at the fast food place (gotta make sure everyone's "rights" are observed and that there is  no chance of anyone possibly ofending anyone else).

<rant off>

+1,000,000
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:10:36 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'm guessing if it was his wife or daughter he would be standing trial for murder... but hey, it was just a stupid prank!

Are you referring to me ?
If so, you must have a reading comprehension problem.
All I have said is there should be NO double standard.
If its sexual assault in this case then its sexual assault for every case like it regardless of the gender of those involved.
Why is that so hard to understand ?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:18:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
15 years old and wearing a thong to school?

WTF, she's a whore and her parents are fucking retarded!

Yeah, there ya go... blame the victim for the asshole's inability to control himself!

No means NO gentlemen... Stop means STOP... end of fucking story!

Yeah, the boy was dead wrong.  But there is no reason for a 15yoa girl to be wearing a thong either.  Her parents are morons.  Just because the boy was wrong doesn't mean that the girl is as pure as the driven snow.  I remember this story about a basketball player named Koby.  How did that one end?  How many people were screaming that "Blame the victim" crap?

No means no, Stop means STOP.  We're talking about a wedgie here.  I suppose we should charge kids for shooting each other with spitballs too eh?  People need to get some thicker skin and quit calling the cops for stoopid shit like this that could be handled within the school.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:44:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:51:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Either way its wrong what the boy did and if the girl feels she was violated and wants to press charges so be it. If your daughter had this done to her would you support her in what she wanted to do? This girl was violated and there is nothing else to it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#24]
All BS aside, why is a 15 year old girl wearing a thong that is visible on school property? Why can this boy get hold of her underwear without considerable effort, such as AT LEAST untucking her shirt? I'll tll ya why, cuz she was probably wearing her thong above or level with the waistband of her jeans. Now the boy is in trouble and this will follow him around forever.

The guy is a jerk, but there is no way I'd let any student with his or her underwear showing stay in school. I'd call the parents and make them come pick up the child and remove them from school property. Unexcused absence.

It's time to go to uniforms in the public school system.

The young ladies dress like sluts.

And the young boy's dress like bums.

Edited to say: My daughter can wear all the thong underwear she want's to.......AFTER she turns 18.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:03:29 PM EDT
[#25]
when is the Last time you guys sat in a high school and observed kids nowadays??  Blamming the girl  because she was wearing a thong is so stupid, many girls wear thongs so does that mean they should be sexualy violated and givin wedgies?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:21:06 PM EDT
[#27]
She probably didn't have her shirt tucked in.

Why does it matter what underwear she was wearing? I was in high school a few years ago, and a lot of girls would just say its a comfort thing, whatever, they can wear anything they want, this girl had it below her waistline first, and he pulled it above.

Also, I'm sure that if a guy really was upset that a girl grabbed his underwear(especially if it hurt) would he complain? I think that guys would either not care, or feel too embarrassed. If she said stop, STOP, it's not that hard.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:36:20 PM EDT
[#28]
A boy this age should know the difference between improper (forced) sexual contact and horsing around.  This was totally a sexual type assault (guys don't give girls wedgies).  But I don't think the kid should be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life because of this incident.  I think a good punishment (albeit impractical) would be to make the boy wear nothing but a thong and t-shirt around school all day for a day, with a sign on his back with arrows pointing to his ass cheeks saying, "Smack me if you think I'm gay."  I bet when he left school that day with sore cheeks he would definitely think twice before doing anything like that again.  If nothing else his sore ass would prepare him for his future prison days because if nobody had intervened at this point his total lack of respect for women would at the least have manifested itself in a date rape or two or three.  He obviously has no sense of boundaries, limits, respect, or right or wrong.  Maybe this would prevent future, worse acts.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:45:14 PM EDT
[#29]
I guess it's no big deal when a guy gets a wedgie from a girl, at whatever age he and she may be, but a guy does it and people scream bloody murder.

Aww, those poor frail women that need to be sheltered and respected but at the same time scream and demand equality and say they shouldn't be treated differently than men - except of course when it doesn't suit their agenda.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I guess it's no big deal when a guy gets a wedgie from a girl, at whatever age he and she may be, but a guy does it and people scream bloody murder.

Aww, those poor frail women that need to be sheltered and respected but at the same time scream and demand equality and say they shouldn't be treated differently than men - except of course when it doesn't suit their agenda.

AMEN BROTHER! I hate the women's lib crap where they get all up in arms about insert here, and then when something doesn't go their way they pull the chick card, I hate the double standard.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:08:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:18:06 PM EDT
[#32]

One time at band camp....

Charged with a crime? What the ??? Yeah, he should be punished, but this is a little much. I would say, a formal appology, and a 10 page report on sexual crimes and how they are impact their victims.

Only in California Wisconsin Oops! would they take it that far. Still power hungry morons.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:21:04 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Bullshit, the law is blind on this.  If a girl did it to a guy she could be arrested as well.  Hey, maybe some girls would have thought it was funny or even enjoyed it...  I dare say most guys would probably love it if a girl put her hands down his pants and grabbed his ass or gave him a wedgie.  That's not the issue.  The issue is plain and simple, a man used his superior strength and stature to physically impose himself on a woman that wasn;t willing, who told him to stop repeatedly and then he laughed it all of with the comment that he got some.  He demonstrated abusive behavior and no remorse.  Any man here who says its no big deal needs to ask himself, what if that was your daughter... and don;t give me shit about she wouldn;t dress that way... you'd be surprised how many girls where one thing when they leave the house and change when they get to school.  Date a school teacher or two and you would die when you hear the stories of what parents THINK their kids are doing and what they actually are doing.

Bottom line, No means NO!  Stop means STOP!

Repressed memories perhaps ?
Sounds like in someones past he received a wedgie or two and yelled NO and STOP and they gave him one anyway.
Was it atomic ?
Or maybe it was a swirlie ?
OH THE HORROR !!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:22:24 PM EDT
[#34]
There is definitely a double standard.  But I can't imagine a situation where a girl pins a boy against a locker and gives him a wedgie.  When a girl gives any attention to a boy, even unwarranted, it's a positive thing.  I don't think this is a liberal mindset.  That's just the way it is.  If a girl does one thing it's flirting.  If a guy does the same thing it's assault.  I understand that.  I'm a guy.  I appreciate any acknowledgement from any woman.  It makes me feel good.  It's a double standard that I can live with.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:25:01 PM EDT
[#35]
he just should not have done it

someone needs to bust his friggin head, arrogant little prik
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:34:51 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Hey, I just remembered... when I was in 6th grade, I was bending over at my locker getting some books and an older girl walking by pinched my butt.  Should I have charged her with sexual assault?  It was a really hard pinch.

Nobody has told me whether I should have pressed charges!! This was uncalled for touching of my buttocks area.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:38:27 PM EDT
[#37]
SNorman, just consider yourself lucky.  If it was a really hard pinch...consider yourself really lucky.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:54:31 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Where in California is Muskego exactly?

Wisconsin, Paul...

IMHO, ask yourself this before you charge the punk with a crime that would make him a state-registered sex offender, on par with pedophiles & similar:

1) If he had done this to another boy, would you still call it sex assault?

2) If it was a girl doing it to a girl, would it still be sex assault?

IMHO, suspension -> yes... Disorderly conduct or common law assault? Probably...

But a 'sex crime' for a wedgie? NO

P.S. The girl should have turned around & backhanded him big-time... Of course, then the schoul probably would have charged HER too...

Also, in our state, is considered 4th degree sex assault, technically...
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:08:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Sometimes I pinch myself.  Sometimes I pinch myself really hard.  Sometimes I have been a bad boy and...Oh, wait this is the wrong site..."How 'bout them Cubbies?"
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#40]
I dont know if its the beer or what but the name Robert Rammer Make me bust out laughing. That almost as bad as Randy Bender.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:46:31 PM EDT
[#41]
So you uys are all reayd to believe this girls story any off you ever have agirl that just wanted to fuck up your life come on guys you know how cut throat women can be.Now if the girls story is true the guy deserves a severe ass beat down i am talking about hes gonna need a wheelchair type of beat down.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:12:41 PM EDT
[#42]
I think something that's so obviously been forgotten here is the fact that he's a Minor  and will most likely not be charged as an adult, as well as the fact that once he turns 18, his juvenile record will be sealed and no longer affect his adult life...

There is just no excuse for repeatedly being told to leave her alone, yet STILL continuing to harass this girl, he then "pinned her against a wall, shoved his hand down her pants, touching her buttocks, and pulled her underwear up causing her pain,etc"  If this was my daughter, He'd be in for trouble, plain and simple.....  be it from me, or someone more convenient .

I don't care whether he dated her in the past, whether she wore a thong, or about whatever reason that some here seem to think these things should dilute his actions.  He was wrong for CONTINUING this garbage after being told to stop repeatedly.....

Too many people here need to stop reading into the story with this thong=slut, probably was hanging out of her pants, was probably dressed like a whore, boys will be boys, etc. crap....  Read the story for what it SAYS, and then comment on what is GIVEN.....  Do not make things up that clearly are not in the original post/article, etc.

We're SUPPOSED to be mature, intelligent adults here. When you add idiotic  comments like these that are clearly are not warranted nor deserved, you're acting just as stupidly as this kid did... and need to grow up about as much as he does.

Just my thoughts.... apply them as you will

Seems to be way too much slinging of bullshit around here lately...  

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm sick of everything being a lawsuit or an arrest.
What ever happened to the days when she told her boyfriend, or her friends' boyfriends, and they beat the boy silly?
Worked well when I was a kid.
Taught us valuable lessons, too.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:55:02 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I'm sick of everything being a lawsuit or an arrest.
What ever happened to the days when she told her boyfriend, or her friends' boyfriends, and they beat the boy silly?
Worked well when I was a kid.
Taught us valuable lessons, too.

Bingo!  I'm so old I remember the days when a delinquent was taught what a knuckle sandwich was by the 3rd grade.  Teachers turned their back for a minute or 2, let nature take it's course, lookers-on made sure no bones got broken, and no cops required.  The shit-head had to come to school with a fat lip or black eye for a day or 2 and that approach usually worked darn well.  If the twits didn't learned to control themselves by the time they were in high-school they were retards and maybe cops (or broken bones) were needed, but today the simple lessons are verboten.  Those simple lessons are instead shuffled off on the cops or courts and that's what's stupid.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:45:03 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
If I were her father, I wouldn't press charges, but I WOULD ask the judge for three minutes alone with him.

Of course, after that I would be the one in jail....

As the father of two daughters, I concur!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:01:26 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
What an asshole... nail the fucker to the wall and teach the kid the concept of respecting women.

+1

Oh i dated her, so i can grope her ass and pull her panties up her ass anytime i want...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:54:50 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Bullshit, the law is blind on this.  If a girl did it to a guy she could be arrested as well.  Hey, maybe some girls would have thought it was funny or even enjoyed it...  I dare say most guys would probably love it if a girl put her hands down his pants and grabbed his ass or gave him a wedgie.  That's not the issue.  The issue is plain and simple, a man used his superior strength and stature to physically impose himself on a woman that wasn;t willing, who told him to stop repeatedly and then he laughed it all of with the comment that he got some.  He demonstrated abusive behavior and no remorse.  Any man here who says its no big deal needs to ask himself, what if that was your daughter... and don;t give me shit about she wouldn;t dress that way... you'd be surprised how many girls where one thing when they leave the house and change when they get to school.  Date a school teacher or two and you would die when you hear the stories of what parents THINK their kids are doing and what they actually are doing.

Bottom line, No means NO!  Stop means STOP!

So what if he gave another male a wedgie and the boy yelled "stop"? Would that be sexual assault too?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:59:05 AM EDT
[#48]
By the title I thought this was about me.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:59:34 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

x fucking 2!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:09:42 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
If a girl did it to a guy she could be arrested as well.

Hiram, that is the biggest crock of BS I've read since joining ARFCOM.

Proof......

Look at the difference in sentences handed out to male teachers who have sex with students as opposed to sentences handed out to female teachers who have sex with male students.

There IS a double standard in this country.

I'm not blaming the girl for the incident, I am however saying that if she did not have skin tight lowriding pants on with her thong flapping in the breeze, she would not have not been drawing the kind of attention that she got. Women who want to dress like Brittney, need to learn to expect th get the same kind of attention as Brittney. What is stupid? Stupid is doing the same thing the same way and expecting different results.

Sure, I agree no is no, and stop means stop, absolutely. But we also need to consider how our actions effect people around us. I choose to follow the Bible's teaching for my moral compass. Wearing tight or provocative clothing IS a PART of the problem in this incident, weather you like it or not.

The boy deserves several good swift kicks in the butt, he needs to publicly apologise to the young lady, he's an idiot, but charged with a sex crime?

I think not.

Uniforms in public schools will solve problems like this. Uniforms because there is no one "moral guideline" such as the Bible which everyone can agree on.

Like I said before my childrens clothing will meet with my strict guidelines as long as they inhabit the same home as I do. After they move out and provide for themselves they can wear whatever they want.

I guarantee that my <18 year old daughter will never, not even once get to wear a thong to school. Thongs are sexy, especially when you can see them, and my daughter does not need to be sexy for anyone else but her husband. You won't see her cleavage, her belly button, skirts will be no shorter than 2" above her knees. Her pants can fit but not be tight, who judges what's tight and what's not?.......I do, and I have the final say.

My boy's wear clothes that fit, not to baggy and not to tight. They will never have their underwear visible above the waistline of their pants and they will keep their shirts tucked in and buttoned up.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top