Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#1]
this San Fransico blogger moron seems to forget that Joe Stack quoted Marx in his manifesto?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail??blogid=95&entry_id=68175

I-580 Oakland shooter Byron Williams was Tea Party sympathizer

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/abraham/detail??blogid=95&entry_id=68175#ixzz0uHkA3MT0

Doesn't that sound something like Joe Stack, the man who flew his plane into the Austin, Texas IRS Building earlier this year and who was called a Tea Party sympathizer? Or how about the Tea Party Express' Mark Williams, who just last week wrote a racist blog post against the NAACP? Someone white, male, generally middle-aged, at times not economically successful or comfortable, and angry, and who wants to take a gun or a plane (or a blog) to wreck society? All because they say they don't like the left wing political agenda (whatever that is, since the left can't seem to agree on things), when the real issue is they can't get a good job?   Rush Limbaugh, this is your fault.

So the GOP and the Tea Party, and its extremist expressions of hate for liberal politics are in a way responsible for encouraging the actions of i-580 Shooter (now he has a title) Byron Williams, and for Joe Stack too.

The GOP better look at itself and start being part of the solution, because it and Fox News are helping to produce domestic terrorists at an alarming rate. Republicans can't just ignore the Tea Party Express, it must totally repudiate it, and the actions of its most hateful members. Fox News has to stop being the place where people like Byron Williams and his Mom get their half-basked anti-American-government ideas, and, I assert, become so riled up they take action against America and its people.

This has to stop.

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 7:45:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Somebodys got to ask,

What was this idiots screen name?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Now U did it

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 7:48:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Can't say I disagree with his position, or even possibly his intention, but I do disagree greatly with the manner in which he carried it out.  He half-assed the job to the point where it sounds like an attempt for attention.  Enjoy prison, you abject idjit.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:08:25 AM EDT
[#4]
bump
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:13:33 AM EDT
[#5]
what is his ARFCOM username?

beat to it...
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:14:04 AM EDT
[#6]
He's a Soros' plant.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:18:29 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

btw.. I am curious how he was caught, "on his way?"

Seriously.   What are the odds.

i find the odds much more likely that someone was tipped off in some fashion, if the guy really had a plan like that.

I'd be more willing to be that some entity was monitoring his electrical outputs and phone calls.  I bet he stated at some point that he was going to do this.

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:20:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i find the odds much more likely that someone was tipped off in some fashion, if the guy really had a plan like that.

I'd be more willing to be that some entity was monitoring his electrical outputs and phone calls.  I bet he stated at some point that he was going to do this.

i honestly don't doubt this ^ though apparently the guy was driving around like an idiot.. but who knows whats true these days.   example Carnivore (software)
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:23:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Some times the Good Lord puts the right people
in the right places to stop someone like this.

While I'm not a fan of the ACLU, I have no
desire to see physical harm come to them.

Sadly it is people like that that just add fuel to the fire.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:25:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Somebodys got to ask,

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:30:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Consider the lack of a witty comment as admission of a loss for words.

I mean, really?

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:30:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Gotta follow this one tag.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:34:08 AM EDT
[#13]
looks like he fent.

We're going to see more of this, the worse things get.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:35:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:38:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Two prior bank robbery convictions might be something of an impediment to finding gainful employment.  What a fucktard.

They were probably his mom's firearms since he most likely didn't hire an attorney to seek relief from his Felony convictions as relating to legal firearms ownership...

So lets break it down:
30 something dude lives in his mom's house
convicted 2 time bank robber
shoots at cops after driving like a lunatic
possesses firearms after felony convictions

Yet the journalist high lights his supposed affiliation with the "right".

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:39:07 AM EDT
[#17]
He fent alright; Got up, left outta mom's basement and got in mom's truck and fent. Note to self to remeber to check moms securtiy clearance  
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:39:11 AM EDT
[#18]
two time bank robbery convict and they want to focus on his political leanings?  Nice work, media.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:40:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

two time bank robbery convict and they want to focus on his political leanings?  Nice work, media.

Gotta inform the public about those crazy tea party terrorists.

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:40:50 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I think the lesson is clear - don't get pulled over on your way to the revolution.

That's sig line material right there.

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:41:07 AM EDT
[#21]

My first thought was "Skeet got his head stomped in, WTF?"

Seriously - is that a boot mark on his forehead?

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:41:10 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm suprised he lived for all 15 minutes of the fight.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:43:10 AM EDT
[#23]
But But But the gun laws are so strict in California, meaning this guy should have never had the guns right??  Them evil black guns are all banned so there is no way he had them in Kommifornia.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:46:19 AM EDT
[#24]
"We're not sure if there may be some bigger, underlying criminal enterprise going on. I can't get into that."

Williams may not have been acting alone, police said.

Thomason said Oakland police are following up numerous leads, executing search warrants in other cities and looking for possible accomplices.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_15553679?nclick_check=1

this doesnt correlate with the EBR pics.. Could those be the POLICE's weapons?

Police said Williams was wearing body armor and was armed with a high-powered hunting rifle, a pistol and a shotgun at the time of the stop
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:50:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:54:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Somebodys got to ask,

Ive seen him before.. I just cant remember where..

Looks alot like landon before he got fat..
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:55:13 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great, just what we need, a nut job that identifies with the right

For every 1 right leaning, there's 20 that lean to the left.

Yes, but when was the last time the press highlighted a left nut

Right up until they realized that the person was a leftist nut.

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:56:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For every 1 right leaning, there's 20 that lean to the left.

Yes, but when was the last time the press highlighted a left nut

Right up until they realized that the person was a leftist nut.  

exactly Joe Stack disapeared pretty quick from media spotlight considering the guy crashed his plane into an IRS building

actually i am suprised this story isnt bigger, but perhaps the media is worried that others may FO if they see that this guy Fent
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:57:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You act as though there aren't dozens right here itching for the chance to shoot up some federal agents.

If you guys want to go to the edge every day, whining and bemoaning the daily encroachment of the feds, the communist takeover in Washington, the constant assault on your God-given liberty, don't be surprised if some people decide to go out and do something about it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:57:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Huh.  A fotimer getting called "nutjob" on arfcom.  Go figure.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 7:59:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lucky traffic stop from what I remember.

I find that very hard to believe, its certainly possible, but just a random stop?

The transmitters in his brain gave him away.  See, nothing good happens when you remove the tinfoil.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:00:01 AM EDT
[#32]
It was an idiot like this that started all of that California Assault Weapons ban crap.  Now sit back and watch all of the political knee jerk reactions to push more restrictive firearm laws onto the books.  I swear the political left finds some mentally impaired person, arms them, sends them on their way.  After the fallout they pass anything they want to keep everyone safe from the evil black rifle.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:31:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Why is this guy still breathing? Shoot at me and you will not see the inside of a courtroom.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:35:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You act as though there aren't dozens right here itching for the chance to shoot up some federal agents.

If you guys want to go to the edge every day, whining and bemoaning the daily encroachment of the feds, the communist takeover in Washington, the constant assault on your God-given liberty, don't be surprised if some people decide to go out and do something about it.

I for one will not call this guy crazy.  Maybe he was maybe he wasn't but I'm not going to comdemn his actions.  Lot's of pissed off people out there with pretty good reason to be upset.

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:38:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Fellow named John Brown tried that once.

Living close to where he tried that and having had been taught A LOT about Brown, I can ASSURE YOU that John Brown was a fuckhead and an evil man.

He didn't just want to free slaves, his goal was to start a race war of epic proportions.

He killed all those who got in his way...including a freed black porter working in Harper's Ferry.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:40:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Oh, boy.  Here it comes...

yep.. all right wing conservatives are potential threats and are domestic terrorists. at least thats the way they will spin it
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:40:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Oh, boy.  Here it comes...

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:45:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
He's a stinkin loon, just like the idiots that flew their small planes into buildings after ranting about all of life's inconveniences and hard luck.

Only difference here is that he will get beaucoup air time and fodder.

We know where we are with this folks, man up and move forth!

we know but the problem is the general public doesn't and only believes what is spun in the MSM.. and the left is going to have a field day with it simply because of his agenda
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:46:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Police said Williams was wearing body armor and was armed with a high-powered hunting rifle, a pistol and a shotgun at the time of the stop

Yeah...I think that maybe the weapons are going to be used as exhibits or in the investigations.

That or it was a staged photo.

I see 3 ARs and two shotguns...M500s.

Those are PD guns.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:50:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I for one will not call this guy crazy.  Maybe he was maybe he wasn't but I'm not going to comdemn his actions.  Lot's of pissed off people out there with pretty good reason to be upset.

bullshit we are pissed but most rational motherfuckers still understand that the best way to fight back is with the ballot box in Nov. the ones cheering this guy on are the basement dwellers fingering their ARs in a masturbatory fantasy of anarchy and bloodlust and imagined harems. dont lump the rest of us in the this fuckstart's mindset
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:51:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Somebodys got to ask,

Ive seen him before.. I just cant remember where..

Looks alot like landon before he got fat..

McUzi was not a 2 time bank robber, he was just a fucking neo-nazi loser.

Didn't he move his ass out to Nevada or something and go AWOL from the site?
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:51:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Meh.  I'm having a hard time getting worked up about this either way.  As I've said before, sooner or later the left will push so far this stuff is going to happen.  This guy was just the first to get pushed over the line.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:53:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can NEVER KNOW how much surveillance really goes on.

You might need a warrant to make a wiretap admissible in the court of law... but electronic surveillance done with the full knowledge that any information gleaned from it isn't admissible, could sure make for some lucky cops.

For example, maybe there's not enough evidence to tap a suspected drug dealer's phone. But somehow a phone call is heard that says that he'll do a deal at the corner of 5th and Elm at 10:45 pm with someone in a blue Expedition. Well, maybe a cop will see a guy standing next to a blue Expedition at that time and go talk to him, maybe he looks suspicious, maybe there's a furtive movement. Surprise, we found drugs on this guy!  Wiretap? Phone call?  What do you mean, we were just lucky!
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You might need a warrant to make a wiretap admissible in the court of law... but electronic surveillance done with the full knowledge that any information gleaned from it isn't admissible, could sure make for some lucky cops.

For example, maybe there's not enough evidence to tap a suspected drug dealer's phone. But somehow a phone call is heard that says that he'll do a deal at the corner of 5th and Elm at 10:45 pm with someone in a blue Expedition. Well, maybe a cop will see a guy standing next to a blue Expedition at that time and go talk to him, maybe he looks suspicious, maybe there's a furtive movement. Surprise, we found drugs on this guy!  Wiretap? Phone call?  What do you mean, we were just lucky!

even worse,

FBI taps cell phone mic as eavesdropping tool

http://news.cnet.com/2100-1029_3-6140191.html
this is from 2006

The FBI appears to have begun using a novel form of electronic surveillance in criminal investigations: remotely activating a mobile phone's microphone and using it to eavesdrop on nearby conversations.

The technique is called a "roving bug," and was approved by top U.S. Department of Justice officials for use against members of a New York organized crime family who were wary of conventional surveillance techniques such as tailing a suspect or wiretapping him.

Nextel cell phones owned by two alleged mobsters, John Ardito and his attorney Peter Peluso, were used by the FBI to listen in on nearby conversations. The FBI views Ardito as one of the most powerful men in the Genovese family, a major part of the national Mafia.

The surveillance technique came to light in an opinion published this week by U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan. He ruled that the "roving bug" was legal because federal wiretapping law is broad enough to permit eavesdropping even of conversations that take place near a suspect's cell phone.  ....

theoretically a person could be caught talking to a family member about doing such and such and wiz bang, the cops get lucky

ofcourse if this is legal, i presume, so would turning on your VIDEO CAMERA on your laptop?
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 8:59:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Bad OPSEC skills ??
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:01:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

bullshit we are pissed but most rational motherfuckers still understand that the best way to fight back is with the ballot box in Nov. the ones cheering this guy on are the basement dwellers fingering their ARs in a masturbatory fantasy of anarchy and bloodlust and imagined harems. dont lump the rest of us in the this fuckstart's mindset

I guess we'll see come November and I hope you're right

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:02:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

even worse,

FBI taps cell phone mic as eavesdropping tool

http://news.cnet.com/2100-1029_3-6140191.html
this is from 2006

The FBI appears to have begun using a novel form of electronic surveillance in criminal investigations: remotely activating a mobile phone's microphone and using it to eavesdrop on nearby conversations.

The technique is called a "roving bug," and was approved by top U.S. Department of Justice officials for use against members of a New York organized crime family who were wary of conventional surveillance techniques such as tailing a suspect or wiretapping him.

Nextel cell phones owned by two alleged mobsters, John Ardito and his attorney Peter Peluso, were used by the FBI to listen in on nearby conversations. The FBI views Ardito as one of the most powerful men in the Genovese family, a major part of the national Mafia.

The surveillance technique came to light in an opinion published this week by U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan. He ruled that the "roving bug" was legal because federal wiretapping law is broad enough to permit eavesdropping even of conversations that take place near a suspect's cell phone.  ....

theoretically a person could be caught talking to a family member about doing such and such and wiz bang, the cops get lucky

If I ever needed a reason to feel vindicated about my paranoia re: not carrying a cellphone, you just provided it.  Also for keeping mine anonymous.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:04:03 AM EDT
[#48]
In the State of Pennsylvania, a guy that robbed one bank in his youth, would be using a walker to get somewhere.
Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:15:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two prior bank robbery convictions might be something of an impediment to finding gainful employment.  What a fucktard.

They were probably his mom's firearms since he most likely didn't hire an attorney to seek relief from his Felony convictions as relating to legal firearms ownership...

So lets break it down:
30 something dude lives in his mom's house
convicted 2 time bank robber
shoots at cops after driving like a lunatic
possesses firearms after felony convictions

Yet the journalist high lights his supposed affiliation with the "right".

I'm amazed it took two pages for someone to catch on to that..

The guy isn't a 'right wing revolutionist'

He is a violent ex-con.

NO different than a drug dealer or child rapist. He is scum. He is NOT a 'Tea Party member" he is not a 'right wing conspirator' he is not a 'disgruntled unemployment statistic'
He is a criiminal, and he thinks like a criminal. He likely doesn't even really believe the shit he told the media, he just wants to make a name for himself for his next prison trip.

Link Posted: 7/21/2010 9:29:14 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah...I think that maybe the weapons are going to be used as exhibits or in the investigations.

That or it was a staged photo.

I see 3 ARs and two shotguns...M500s.

Those are PD guns.
I think you are right. I'm pretty sure that after a big shoot out, they might want to keep the guns used by the CHP as evidence.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top