User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:48:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Guarantee the win for Hillary
View Quote

Got news for you, even if Cruz had wone the nomination he too would never be elected President.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:49:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Got news for you, even if Cruz had wone the nomination he too would never be elected President.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this... i think it's a lock for hillary or bernie... we are doomed...
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:56:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
She will barely have to campaign.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This, I think I am resigned to a Clinton presidency and if she picks a female VP running mate it is all over early.

I need to plan accordingly.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:57:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I refuse to believe this!  The media is making you believe it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:03:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sadly, this.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:06:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

So his internal analysis shows him winning, just like Romney's internal polling showed him winning in a landslide against Obama.

Trump needs to do better than expected in IN and CA if he wants to get past 1236 by any margin. The rest of the West is looking favourable towards Cruz. NJ is the only strong Trump state after April 26.
View Quote
Trump is the consensus choice of NE liberals.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:06:14 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
And, precisely NONE of those polls are recent nor are they accurate. When are people going to wise up that this election cycle is going to be much, much different than the last two because (a) there isn't a black guy running and (b) there is anti-establishment anger in the extreme. Trump and Cruz have shown that they can draw Republicans and independents out of the malaise that they've been in with the crappy RINO candidates the GOPe has been feeding the base. Turnout in many GOP primaries has been at record levels. Gee, do you think that could be that they see a way to dislodge the entrenched DC GOPe mafia? You bet they do, and that will carry thru to the general. Even some typically stalwart Dims (blue collar workers and unions) are behind Trump because they believe, rightly, that he will indeed bring jobs back to the US.

So, I'm going to go out on a limb and say if Trump gets the nomination on the first ballot, he will win the general in a landslide. Hitlery is the most unlikeable Dimocrat to run for Prez EVAR. Trump in a one-on-one contest with her will completely dominate and probably cause her to stroke out. And, that's IF Odumbo doesn't decide to hose her over by letting the JustUs department indict her and make her do the perp walk. Remember, he's a petty, vindictive bastard and hasn't forgotten about he and her running against one another. Don't be surprised if an "October surprise" comes along like that to make damn sure that she doesn't succeed him in the WH.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, America.  

(I know the formatting is fucked, but all you have to read is the last part of each line)

<snip>

And, precisely NONE of those polls are recent nor are they accurate. When are people going to wise up that this election cycle is going to be much, much different than the last two because (a) there isn't a black guy running and (b) there is anti-establishment anger in the extreme. Trump and Cruz have shown that they can draw Republicans and independents out of the malaise that they've been in with the crappy RINO candidates the GOPe has been feeding the base. Turnout in many GOP primaries has been at record levels. Gee, do you think that could be that they see a way to dislodge the entrenched DC GOPe mafia? You bet they do, and that will carry thru to the general. Even some typically stalwart Dims (blue collar workers and unions) are behind Trump because they believe, rightly, that he will indeed bring jobs back to the US.

So, I'm going to go out on a limb and say if Trump gets the nomination on the first ballot, he will win the general in a landslide. Hitlery is the most unlikeable Dimocrat to run for Prez EVAR. Trump in a one-on-one contest with her will completely dominate and probably cause her to stroke out. And, that's IF Odumbo doesn't decide to hose her over by letting the JustUs department indict her and make her do the perp walk. Remember, he's a petty, vindictive bastard and hasn't forgotten about he and her running against one another. Don't be surprised if an "October surprise" comes along like that to make damn sure that she doesn't succeed him in the WH.

One good thing about Trump is he won't hold back simply because his opponent is a woman. Look how he went after Megan Kelly.

I'm sure he had paid a bunch of private investigators to get the dirt on Hillary, number of abortions, female lovers etc.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:07:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Sadly, this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly, this.

Even worse, Trump stood a far better chance than Cruz.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:09:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't like the guy, but if he wins the nomination I will do my duty and vote for him. Any conservative who doesn't cast their vote for the front runner is helping sign America's death warrant.

Dramatic I know. I've had a long day and 3 too many whiskies.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:10:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Lemme guess: Trump's internal polling shows he'll win in a LANDSLIDE in the general, too?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:12:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Lemme guess: Trump's internal polling shows he'll win in a LANDSLIDE in the general, too?
View Quote

You show Somalia? as location.  Are you a US citizen?  Will you vote absentee ballot, if so?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:16:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Where's the guy with the LOL?
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:20:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't like the guy, but if he wins the nomination I will do my duty and vote for him. Any conservative who doesn't cast their vote for the front runner is helping sign America's death warrant.

Dramatic I know. I've had a long day and 3 too many whiskies.
View Quote

That doesnt mean you are wrong. I too am voting R regardless of who it is, knowing the alternative
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:29:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
you do realize that the GOP, a private corporation with its own bylaws and financing,  can elect anyone they choose as a nominee

without considering you or anybody else, including Mr. Trump or Mr Cruz, right?

hint: they can even change their own rules, bylaws and procedures.

View Quote

Whats your point?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:33:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Meh still wont vote for him.
View Quote

This.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:40:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usb0iE5WiZI
Care to revise that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump combines trash talk and mass marketing well.

Trump switched his position on abortion three times in one day...

His marketing is atrocious.

The only thing he has going for him is that he has tapped into conservative anger.

Which... Is funny... considering he has never ever been a conservative. He is a Carter, Mondale, Clinton, Clinton, De Blasio supporting liberal...

So it makes no sense how he has tapped into conservative anger, other than that the whole lot of us are blind idiots...

But switching his positions constantly, sometimes as much as three times per day... He is going to get gutted in the General, he is going to cost conservatives House and Senate seats...

But his "marketing" has been disastrous...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usb0iE5WiZI
Care to revise that?

Don't waste your breath on him, he was hoping romney was going to ride in at the brokered convention and save the day
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:41:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So his internal analysis shows him winning, just like Romney's internal polling showed him winning in a landslide against Obama.

Trump needs to do better than expected in IN and CA if he wants to get past 1236 by any margin. The rest of the West is looking favourable towards Cruz. NJ is the only strong Trump state after April 26.

And southern evangelists bro
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:43:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Sadly, this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly, this.

As opposed to Cruz

The guy is defined as "the religious conservative" and he couldn't even win the Bible belt?  

Seriously...that's your guy who is going to win?  The guy who can't even win his own base?  He can't even get out enough of the people that actually allign with R politics and you expect him to win swing states?

Come on...
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:46:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They did some polling and analysis meant to tighten things up.  Among those whose actual beliefs and practices correspond traditionally to those who are evangelicals, Cruz did better than Trump.  Among those who only are nominally evangelicals, Trump did much better than Cruz.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:49:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This....there are been millions more Republican ballots cast in the primaries than Democrat ballots.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:53:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

They did some polling and analysis meant to tighten things up.  Among those whose actual beliefs and practices correspond traditionally to those who are evangelicals, Cruz did better than Trump.  Among those who only are nominally evangelicals, Trump did much better than Cruz.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough, lets just say the south, which is usually where conservative candidates do better.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:53:54 AM EDT
[#22]
The fear mongering around here is ridiculous. You guys who are saying Trump can't win need to wake up. Almost everyone I know that usually stay out of politics or is a "southern Democrat" have said that they are voting for Trump. I'm not even a Trump guy but you are naive if you think he doesn't have a shot. He will cream Hillary. Of course the media and polls are saying he can't win... because they know he can and want to disenfranchise his supporters.

I'm sorry, but to say the guy getting the most votes has the worst shot at winning is straight up retardation. Trump easily has the best chance. He's appealing to a lot of people, and not in a political way. I say that as a guy that voted for Cruz in the primary and still wouldn't mind seeing him as the nominee.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:57:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

She'll could still win, and pardon herself on January 20th.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

she won't be able to from a cell inside Leavenworth

That could very well be why she's always been so hell bent on becoming POTUS.  Full pardons for all past crimes would be a great motivator
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:57:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The fear mongering around here is ridiculous. You guys who are saying Trump can't win need to wake up. Almost everyone I know that usually stay out of politics or is a "southern Democrat" have said that they are voting for Trump. I'm not even a Trump guy but you are naive if you think he doesn't have a shot. He will cream Hillary. Of course the media and polls are saying he can't win... because they know he can and want to disenfranchise his supporters.

I'm sorry, but to say the guy getting the most votes has the worst shot at winning is straight up retardation. Trump easily has the best chance. He's appealing to a lot of people, and not in a political way. I say that as a guy that voted for Cruz in the primary and still wouldn't mind seeing him as the nominee.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:04:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, but tards will tard.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:08:40 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That could very well be why she's always been so hell bent on becoming POTUS.  Full pardons for all past crimes would be a great motivator
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

she won't be able to from a cell inside Leavenworth

Don't forget the SCOTUS nominations also.  The left cannot win the presidency.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:09:01 AM EDT
[#27]
I think we should all just cry ourselves to sleep 7 months before the election.

Arfcommers.....claim they can survive TEOTW, but give up on life 7 months before an election.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:09:26 AM EDT
[#28]
There's a lot of guys here that are used to the taste of the GOPe koolaid. Don't worry, they'll come around. That is unless they are bought and paid for establishment shills.

ETA

At lunch today I saw a piece on CNN about Preibus. If you think that guy represents your Republican ideals.... suck start a shotgun. The world will be better for it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:12:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Move on to President Hillary.  You do understand that Trump will get trashed by her, right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
it's time to shake hands and move on
Move on to President Hillary.  You do understand that Trump will get trashed by her, right?

So will Cruz
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:14:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

So will Cruz
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So will Cruz

Stop using such plain English. I swear you have to dumb it down to retard levels for the Cruz guys.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:15:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I think we should all just cry ourselves to sleep 7 months before the election.

Arfcommers.....claim they can survive TEOTW, but give up on life 7 months before an election.
View Quote

You should have seen the days following Sandy Hook. Half of the posts were practically asking where to turn them all in. Some smaller sub-set actually counted the congressional votes and rallied others to make strong suggestions to their representatives.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:22:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

a business man doing business in deep blue states has to kiss the ring of those in power. I guess he finally got tired of putting up with her shit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

let face facts, Romney could have easily won if he hadn't tried to be a nice guy with obama. I'm not expecting Trump to make that same mistake with hitlery

lol

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbm3ZmoF-6k

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvlHvntyb1Y  

was he running for president against her then?

Why does it matter if he was running against her then?
She fucked up and American's died; and he gave her a pass....

a business man doing business in deep blue states has to kiss the ring of those in power. I guess he finally got tired of putting up with her shit

Yeah, just look how sick of her shit he is:

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:27:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Trump combines trash talk and mass marketing well.

To beat Hillary he only has to mock her. Her leadership? Benghazi. She's a woman? So was everywhere else Bill parked his dick. Honesty? Fired from Watergate. Loyal? Hey, let's ask your pal Vince Foster! Given his enormous resources I wouldn't be surprised if he had DNA evidence that Chelsea wasn't Bill's kid, and hidden video of Hillary with other women.

He doesn't need to take her head-on in any debate, he only needs to show America that he's the better choice because he's NOT Hillary. Doing it in typical Trump style will get him to the fore of people's minds on election day.

I'm still not 100% certain he's not playing the "heel" to set up Hillary with a win. His presence as a GOP candidate at all could be some ultimate chess game.
View Quote

You are correct and that is why both sides are scrambling snub trump. Can't have an outsider in the White House. Might disrupt their profiteering.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:31:30 AM EDT
[#34]
internal numbers had Romney winning the general..
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:35:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

They also had Cruz winning the Southern Firewall™. Turns out polling is ultimately fallible
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:40:55 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote
Repeat after me: Anecdotal evidence is not empirical data

the empirical data says Trump and his cult will be mud stomped.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:47:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, now you are going to define who is a "real christian" and the "real christians" vote for your guy.

That's a winning strategy all around.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:47:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually voting turnout is quite empirical. And the numbers have been record-breaking for Trump. We haven't seen this many people voting Republican in years. Are you going to deny that an increased voter turnout for a candidate does not correlate to an increased chance of winning in the general? Come on man, don't be ridiculous.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:59:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Actually voting turnout is quite empirical. And the numbers have been record-breaking for Trump. We haven't seen this many people voting Republican in years. Are you going to deny that an increased voter turnout for a candidate does not correlate to an increased chance of winning in the general? Come on man, don't be ridiculous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They didn't vote for Cruz, therefore it didn't count count as far as empirical estimates are concerned. I missed the part about the crystal ball.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:30:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Higher voter turnout for the party primary does not necessarily equate to higher voter turnout for the party in the general.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:12:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Guntoter

decriminalizing blacks
View Quote

What???
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:26:06 AM EDT
[#42]
I believe Trump could beat this criminal. I voted for him.  If all things were equal. But for some reason I got a funny feeling about this election. After thinking about the Clintons and all they've gotten away with over the years. For some reason this election and her running as the Democratic nominee does not make sense to me.

If she wins the out come is very dire for this country. In my life time as I'm sure in most of yours I'd say this is this most critical election there has ever been. The ideas this woman wants to evoke is plain scary.

To openly call members of the Senate and House enemies of America  ( Republicans ) no canidate that I can remember has ever done that. Even Obama stated he want to work together. Not Hillary. She openly has called Republicans and Conservatives the enemies.

She in no way instills wanting to work with Republicans. When you have her calling Republicans openly evil and the scourge of America. She has all but said that Republicans and conservatives should be wiped off the face off the earth.

That if she is elected that the NRA is history and America will be disarmed. That armed America is the reason for all the evils the reason for all the murders and all that is bad. Openly saying and with a vigorous contempt that I've never seen in a canidate before. She means it and believes in what she says.

This woman has broken laws in the pass without being held accountable one time for her actions. It's as if she has J Edgar Hoovers secret files on everyone. She's untouchable. Look at her now with what she's getting away with. If you think she bad now. Wait and see what happens if she's elected and she's able to stack the  SCOTUS in her favor.  

We've not seen anything yet. Look at how she acts when she talks to the people. She's above the law, she's a dictator waiting to happen. It's one thing to have a desire to accomplish something. But Hillary has a burning desire mixed with a psychotic emotion. She does not want to be a leader of a nation. Hillary wants to have absolute control over a nation.

She's very intelligent and knows exactly what she has to do to get it. That's the difference between her an Obama. Hillary has had decades to to plan her Strategy. This is her time and no one for some reason beyond me in the Democratic Party is stopping her. Even with her having broke the law the FBI and DOJ is not going after her. What's going on here.

I do not understand it. You cannot tell me that she's the BEST CANIDATE THE DEMOCRATS HAD TO OFFER FOR THE PRESIDENCY. SOMEONE UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION. THERE JUST HAD TO BE OUT OF ALL OF THOSE SENATORS SOMEONE BETTER THAN HER. SOMETHINGS NOT RIGHT HERE. SHE HAS DIRT ON WHO EVER MAKES THE DECISIONS.

I have a feeling we are about to see just how rigged the election process is. I think no matter what is done or who runs against Hillary or even how historical the voter turn out is.

Hillary will win and when questioned about the historical voter turn out it will be said it was for Hillary. Really....for Hillary who according to the polls was the most untrust worthy canidate. Even though during the Democratic Caucus voter turn out was at an all time low.

Yet it was Republicans who during Caucus had historical voter turn out with voters waiting in lines for hours to vote. With even Democrats changing party affiliation to vote Republican. Yet they will say there an historical turn out to vote for Hillary.

THIS CRIMINAL THROUGH A RIGGED PROCESS WILL BE PUT IN OFFICE. THE BEST CANIDATE THE DEMOCRATS HAD TO OFFER. OBAMA SOME HOW MADE IT, NOW IT'S HILLARY'S TURN. THAT WAS THE DEAL MADE.

This criminal through a rigged process will be in office. Again I have to remind you,  out of all of the Senate and Congress this woman....Hillary Clinton was the best the finest and most honorable person the Democrats had to offer. Let's see could there maybe have been a deal made. Obama first and now it's HILLARY'S turn. The Democrats are letting someone with criminal charges pending against them represent the Democratic party. Again why has not the FBI not gone after Hillary. They took down a United States Army General with far less. What's going on here.

Why has not the FBI gone after Hillary surely by now there has to be enough evidence to bring some kind of charges. As stated earlier a Army General that did a lot less than Hillary  was taken out. The FBI has alot more evidence according to their own statements as far as top secret documents.

Hell the FBI acts as if they are afraid to even talk to Hillary. With what the FBI has this woman should have been changed along time ago. There have been deal made here. This is as corrupt as it gets.  

The deal made........I have a very strong feeling that in this election no matter how historical of a voter turn out there may be.  OUR VOTES WILL NOT MATTER ONE BIT.  I THINK I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT FEELS THIS WAY EITHER. WHEN YOU HAVE A CRIMINAL RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT THAT THE FBI WILL NOT TOUCH AND THE DEMOCRATS SAY THIS IS OUR BEST CHANCE TO GET IN THE WHITE HOUSE. SOMETHING ISN'T QUITE RIGHT HERE.

Now this is just a dread I have but this untouchable butt wipe that the for some reason just smirk at the laws that everyone else must follow. All that has ever happened to the Clintons every single time they have broken the law is.......NOTHING......INVESTIGATE.......INVESTIGATE. ....DRAG IT OUT THEN SWEPT IT UNDER THE RUG. EVERY SINGLE TIME.   HILLARY JUST SMIRKS AT THE FBI AND LAUGHS AT THE LAWS.  WTF THIS IS THE BEST CANIDATE THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY HAD TO OFFER UP FOR PRESIDENT OUT OF ALL THEY HAD. I JUSTVFIND THAT TO HARD TO BELIEVE. CONSIDERING THE CIRCUMSTANCES.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:08:58 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

seeing as how Trump is basically hated by 75% of the country..  yes.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:44:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yet external polling showed him consistently losing.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:11:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:42:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Trump will roll and smoke Hillary.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:53:48 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:03:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

A defeatist attitude that Hillary thanks you for.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:06:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Trump will roll and smoke Hillary.
View Quote

I assume you're basing this on polling data and his stellar debate performances.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 6:21:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Well, chalk me up for another that thinks Trump can win against the Beast.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top