BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 10:28:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used onpoint firearms for a while. $5/mo. The thing with online gun stores that people like is that they can avoid the sales tax.
View Quote

Typically at least for me the cost of a ffl transfer is usually slightly less than taxes. That being said I'll shop local when I can. If they have something near a price I want I'll buy it from them. If it's $100s more then sorry, I'm going online.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 11:50:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I ordered a SIG MPX late Sunday evening for $1201 out the door.....$1133 + 30 ship +3% CC fee.   Didn't want to do a bank transfer,  felt safer using a credit card.  I got a tracking number today and it should be at my FFL by Tuesday.
View Quote

Any updates?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Any updates?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I ordered a SIG MPX late Sunday evening for $1201 out the door.....$1133 + 30 ship +3% CC fee.   Didn't want to do a bank transfer,  felt safer using a credit card.  I got a tracking number today and it should be at my FFL by Tuesday.

Any updates?

Link Posted: 2/19/2016 12:07:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Tag and bump, I'm interested in hearing more.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
tag for outcome/feedback
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/19/2016 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Kinda want... and I don't know why

http://store.10dollargunclub.com/MOSS_BLAZE_KRYP_HIGHLANDER_p/moss_37319.htm
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry, forgot I was going to provide an update.

Ordered on 1/25
Shipped by FedEx Ground from MN on 1/29
Arrived at FFL on 2/2

When I received my tracking number, they had a copy/paste error and I was trying to track a bad number.  Chatted with them via their website and they apologized and gave me the correct number and it was already on its way.  

I would definitely purchase from 10dollargun club again.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 1:30:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sorry, forgot I was going to provide an update.

Ordered on 1/25
Shipped by FedEx Ground from MN on 1/29
Arrived at FFL on 2/2

When I received my tracking number, they had a copy/paste error and I was trying to track a bad number.  Chatted with them via their website and they apologized and gave me the correct number and it was already on its way.  

I would definitely purchase from 10dollargun club again.
View Quote

No pics?

I'm browsing their site again.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top