Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:54:35 PM EDT
Quoted:
The city of rockford wants to move many of the people in a .gov housing project called the  "fairgrounds".  The fairgrounds is of course on the bad side of town, its a cesspool  like all .gov housing projects end up being.
View Quote

This is why you don't buy a house in a town with a "bad side".
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:55:20 PM EDT

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sad.  My hometown is west of Rockford and even that is becoming a bit of a shithole.  Used to be good communities and farms out there and now....I'm glad I left.  I remember driving to Rockford with my best friend to go to the movies and yeah, there were some shitty parts, but never really worrying about my safety.  Perhaps I was just naive - it was high school
View Quote

Was there 2 weeks ago.   My Dad lives  near the air field and Auburn HS.       Every year I go out there I can see some pretty big differences in it worse.  

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 12:56:10 PM EDT
I don't want that shit near me.  Fuck Rockford and I don't even live there.

There, I said it!  If that makes me a racist than I'll wear that hat proudly.

What a bunch of shit bags.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:06:17 PM EDT
Quoted:
Soon we will all live in the Ghetto.
View Quote

"Fundamentally change America"

A metric shit ton of folks didn't take him seriously.  Now we have Ghetto redistribution for everyone.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:08:09 PM EDT
Quoted:
The gov't shouldn't be providing housing.  Work or freeze you lazy shits.
View Quote

Hear, Hear!
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:12:31 PM EDT

Quoted:

Rockford is a shithole.
View Quote
From south of Janesville to Rockford is a shithole.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:14:05 PM EDT
The city of rockford wants to move many of the people in a .gov housing project called the "fairgrounds". The fairgrounds is of course on the bad side of town, its a cesspool like all .gov housing projects end up being.
View Quote

....and why is it a cesspool? because of it's "geography" or because that is what the people living there did to it?

No matter where you put these kinds of people they will soon turn the nicest neighborhood on earth into a cesspool....

But thats the plan.....social change through crisis management....if you don't have a crisis one can be manufactured for you by our team
of organizers....

They have one plan to ruin the suburbs and another to ruin the rural areas and small towns....filling them up with illegal aliens and OTMs right now.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:14:48 PM EDT
20 million?  How about this plan.  They get surplus army tents.  If they want something more than that they can fucking work.  

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:16:05 PM EDT
I built my dog a nice doghouse. He still ate his shit and rolled on dead animals.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 1:58:17 PM EDT
Quoted:
I built my dog a nice doghouse. He still ate his shit and rolled on dead animals.
View Quote

Sigline right there.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:02:34 PM EDT
Quoted:

how long ago was that? its gotten bad now.   A lady was carjacked in the parking lot of Rockford memorial hospital by SHOTGUN.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I used to be a medic in Rockford.  We saw those ghettos a lot.  

how long ago was that? its gotten bad now.   A lady was carjacked in the parking lot of Rockford memorial hospital by SHOTGUN.

I left Lifeline in 2003 to move to Florida.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:08:32 PM EDT

Quoted:

It's their way of encouraging mass transit

There's a new development proposed in my county with the same lack of parking and that's the justification they're using

The lefties are eating up that explanation because they're all about bike lanes, walkable neighborhoods and mass transit
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that to scale?

If the part of the photo including the parking spaces is to be believed, there is basically NO place to park a car. What is "racist" is assuming nobody in the "community" the mayor supports can afford to or knows how to keep up a car. How bout dropping the theater and replacing it with a place to park a car that's not two blocks away.

It's their way of encouraging mass transit

There's a new development proposed in my county with the same lack of parking and that's the justification they're using

The lefties are eating up that explanation because they're all about bike lanes, walkable neighborhoods and mass transit
Yeah, I know.

The thing is, they are racist. They are completely ignoring the culture of "live poorly, have a nice car" type status climbing common in people without a whole lot of money.

The ornately decorated highly polished inefficient and loud automobile is the a highlight of the culture.

Those idiot liberals are repressing their culture with this stuff. Those poor people.  

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:11:01 PM EDT
Looks just like the planned development just down the street from me.  It is replacing an existing subsidized housing development except with a few more units and it'll not look trashed for a few more years before looking trashed again.  An absolute waste of money.  

For the life of me, I don't understand why cities and towns invite this shit upon themselves.  I understand when DC does shit to Bumfuck, ID because they are spending other people's money to send problems to other people's neighborhoods.  What could possible be going through someone's mind when they get themselves elected only to shit in their own back yards?  It just blows my mind.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:16:22 PM EDT
The real question here is do they really build housing projects in 'the bad part of town' or does it become the bad part because they built housing projects there...

I think I know the answer.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:19:52 PM EDT
Quoted:
Lemme guess: they're gonna eminent domain some poor bastard's yard for the roadway to the north, and build the rest on some poorly-draining swamp/"green space" next to the creek.  Looks like a lot of cul-de-sacs, courtyards, and other features that are going to make that place super fun to patrol/ serve a warrant in as well.    

Hope the neighbors invest in concrete and razor wire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't live in rockford (thank god)  but live in a small town somewhat near it.  Here is what is going to happen, is happening everywhere.

The city of rockford wants to move many of the people in a .gov housing project called the  "fairgrounds".  The fairgrounds is of course on the bad side of town, its a cesspool  like all .gov housing projects end up being.

In the spirit of social engineering and anti racism ,  why not move them to the good part of town?   Use your racist  tax dollars and  Build them a 14-20 million dollar facility complete with a fucking amphitheater and swimming pool.  

Here a vid of the fine people in the fairgrounds project complex, that will be moving to a neighborhood near you. (from 6/22/15)

https://vid.me/ftWj

If you are against this you are racist according to the mayor (and well now the supreme court  and attorney general)

http://usofarn.com/2015/06/27/mayor-morrissey-calls-opponents-of-housing-project-and-county-board-member-racist/

The new New "great society"
http://i.gyazo.com/f38df71341ffc4a94ae3f68ae5b76505.png

Lemme guess: they're gonna eminent domain some poor bastard's yard for the roadway to the north, and build the rest on some poorly-draining swamp/"green space" next to the creek.  Looks like a lot of cul-de-sacs, courtyards, and other features that are going to make that place super fun to patrol/ serve a warrant in as well.    

Hope the neighbors invest in concrete and razor wire.

Came here to post this... because it will be happening next.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:24:14 PM EDT
My buddy has been saying what we will see next is gated TOWNS.....
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:27:56 PM EDT

Quoted:

Is the amphitheater for poetry hour?
View Quote
It's where Cyrus will hold meetings of the gangs.

Can you dig it?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:30:26 PM EDT
Sounds like the local residents need to gather one night and welcome their new neighbors with a friendly cocktail party.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:32:26 PM EDT
Funny, none of these plans are where democrats have their mansions..

Hmmmmm........
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:35:00 PM EDT
Quoted:

The video.

That will be going on at 2am on a work/school night.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't live in rockford (thank god)  but live in a small town somewhat near it.  Here is what is going to happen, is happening everywhere.

In the spirit of social engineering and anti racism ,  why not move them to the good part of town?   Use your racist  tax dollars and  Build them a 14-20 million dollar facility complete with a fucking amphitheater and swimming pool.  

Here a vid of the fine people in the fairgrounds project complex, that will be moving to a neighborhood near you. (from 6/22/15)

If you are against this you are racist according to the mayor (and well now the supreme court  and attorney general)

http://usofarn.com/2015/06/27/mayor-morrissey-calls-opponents-of-housing-project-and-county-board-member-racist/

The video.

That will be going on at 2am on a work/school night.

Time to load up a few AR magazines and check the expiration date
on your body armor.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:35:09 PM EDT
Didn't Chicago try something like that quite a while back, Cabrini Green or something like that or am I confusing that with something else??
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:36:21 PM EDT
Quoted:

Sigline right there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sigline right there.

+1
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:38:23 PM EDT

When the Bolsheviks took over in Russia, they forced the middle class to let working class families move into their houses and occupy their rooms, and forced the middle class homeowners to move into their own cellars.

Anyone who disagreed was shot.

True story.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:05:11 PM EDT
Quoted:
Didn't Chicago try something like that quite a while back, Cabrini Green or something like that or am I confusing that with something else??
View Quote

A lot of the Cabrini Green residents are in Rockford and Joliet. Both towns are suffering the consequences.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:06:46 PM EDT

Quoted:
Pool?  They can't swim.  Micro-aggression!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Build them a 14-20 million dollar facility complete with a fucking amphitheater and swimming pool.  

Pool?  They can't swim.  Micro-aggression!  
or have dogs as pets, only defense.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:15:38 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote

Same thing is happening elsewhere in IL.

http://www.pontiacdailyleader.com/article/20150116/NEWS/150119556

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:18:22 PM EDT
Quoted:

A lot of the Cabrini Green residents are in Rockford and Joliet. Both towns are suffering the consequences.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I visited my cousin in Chicago, the first place I wanted to see was The Green.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:27:23 PM EDT
I give it 15 to 20 years and we will see people building compound walls around their homes like South Africa and Brazil.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:28:30 PM EDT

Quoted:

What could possible be going through someone's mind when they get themselves elected only to shit in their own back yards?  It just blows my mind.
View Quote
$$$$$$.  Their friends will be doing the building and handing out kickbacks.  

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:33:28 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Every town has a bad side.
You may not recognize it for what it is but it is there
The Village I live in has a bad street
My co-workers teased me mercilessly that I was buying a house one block off the bad street
Luckily my street is mostly filled with retirees and teachers who wont put u[p with much BS in their neighborhood

Quoted:

The thing is, they are racist. They are completely ignoring the culture of "live poorly, have a nice car" type status climbing common in people without a whole lot of money.

The ornately decorated highly polished inefficient and loud automobile is the a highlight of the culture.

Not so much around here
Ratty old cars and land whales for the most part
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:38:38 PM EDT
Quoted:
I give it 15 to 20 years and we will see people building compound walls around their homes like South Africa and Brazil.
View Quote

What makes you think it's gonna be that long?

It will probably be illegal since we no longer have the right to association/disassociation, thanks SCOTUSSSA
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:45:50 PM EDT
I used to prosecute in Rockford. I know this population well. Glad I got out.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:05:48 PM EDT
Mishia looks like she would be a great neighbor.   She could babysit your kids or look out for your home when you are on vacation.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:09:15 PM EDT
Quoted:

....and build a high-perimeter fence!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Need to buy 1000 acres and put your house square in the middle of it.

....and build a high-perimeter fence!!!

...with yardages clearly marked.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:12:50 PM EDT
I'm guessing the Fairgrounds began as a super nice place for them to live also.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:36:27 PM EDT
Easy solution - just put the new project in the mayor's neighborhood.

Pastey little cunt.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:41:13 PM EDT
Quoted:
Well let's face it, the ghetto trash will always exist. Would it be better to keep them contained in one predictable area or spread them throughout your city/county?

Also, sorry to see our tax money getting wasted like this....
View Quote

They already HAVE a free place to live - now someone wants to build them a NEW place to trash.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:48:19 PM EDT

All you people need to get with the program.

This is a worldwide initiative.

This is...

Educate yourself.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:53:53 PM EDT
Quoted:

its for cultural enrichment
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, why don't you just say "rape" then?

CMOS  
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 5:03:45 PM EDT
Quoted:

View Quote

It would take an entire platoon of 25 police officers PERMANENTLY STATIONED to maintain an order and protect property from your average ghetto-turds and control entrance/exits.  Picture IDs for everyone.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 5:31:49 PM EDT
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So they take the white people to the amphitheater to rob and beat them?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 1:04:37 PM EDT
Can't be all bad.  These guys are from Rockford, IL:

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.