Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:27:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Awww man.
Did I fuck up with "irregardless" somewhere?

Damn [:D]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:31:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:39:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hehe... don't worry Mc, it's irregardless...
View Quote
                                           Actually, it`s IRRELEVANT........[;D]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 1:58:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:11:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Gunslinger ([i]and staff members[/i]), check your email!
View Quote

Oh shit!...little timmy is out to shut the slinger down. I was one of those accounts that timmy shut down and I personally know of more than two that he has. Quite gutless if you ask me.

Stick to your guns Gunslinger. I'm sure you'll be out the door like all of us that think Anti's an asshole.

And now I yield the floor to all timmy's ass kissing butt buddies.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 2:25:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 7:51:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 6:56:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
B&G... I know it's irrelevant, it's just a little inside joke that goes WAY back...

BTW, when are we going to a SABRES game???
View Quote
                                    Give me a call......[:)]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 7:12:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[b]OLYARMS415:[/b] I have only ever permanetly banned 2 accounts, and I do NOT believe yours was one of them!

Feel free to email me, and I'll look into it for you...

Also, you will see that I have not taken any action towards [s]"MudSlinger"[/s] "GunSlinger", but rather  tossed the facts back in his face!

He acknowledged firsthand, that he was beating a very dead horse from the start, and then proceded to jump on ME for absolutely no reason!

Comments..?
View Quote

The user name was "confederate2" and after I made a comment yours was the only response which said something like "you're banned" or "account locked" and that was it, I could never sign in again under that name and had to go create my new name. Doesn't matter, no need for email to discuss it.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 2:59:50 PM EDT
[#11]
My opinion voluntarily removed because no one that runs this site cares anyway.

We are just the plebians.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 3:23:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 3:32:37 PM EDT
[#13]
I was wondering how long it would take for you to make your appearance in this David. I'm not that certain staff member, nor am I GoatBoy. Who I am is a staff member who's had about all the crap I'm I'm gonna take from you concerning that certain staff member. I've also got the second biggest nuke button on here. It stops here. If it doesn't, not even GoatBoy will be able to bring you back.
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 4:04:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Guess I'm one of the stupid ones. Man, I had no idea the post count was listed in the profile! But I'm also not one of the nosy, 'gotta see your profile' ones either, 'cause I've never looked...
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 11:12:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted: Don R, I made the remark to anti jokingly in reference to the times he likes to take cheap shots at my for no reason. He choose to respond by being a prick. This comes as no surprise considering the source.
Even though I as saying it jokingly anti just proved again that he does not care about the members and considers himself better than them and not held accountable to the rules here. It is appearant based on your post that you to do not think he should be held to the same standards as a lowly member.
No, I do not think I will be editing my post in any way. Perhaps you should suggest he edit his since in it he insulted damn near everyone on the board that has mentioned or supportered the return of the post count.

anti, we all know that it can be located by clicking on the members profile. What part of pain in the ass do you fail to understand? We know they bright boy. We don't like having to do it every damn time we would like to know. How many times do one of us have to tell you that for you to figure it out?
View Quote

[red][b][size=4]BINGO[/size=4][/b][/red]
Link Posted: 10/20/2001 5:09:18 AM EDT
[#16]
What`s a "plebian" ?.............[stick]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top