User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:14:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
deadman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

Point: I know of no other mammalon this planet that practice homosexual behavior.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]There was some study on a group of some species of monkey that had a lot of homosexual behavior in the group, even when there were monkeys of the opposite sex to mate with. So what did these monkeys do, make a choice to go against their instincts?[/b]

Providing "some study" by "them,they"...

Sorry, hearsay evidence won't stand up in court.

I will be happy to examine any evidence put forward that I can further investigate myself.
View Quote

This isn't court.  

Two seconds on the internet showed this article:

[url]http://www.worldpolicy.org/globalrights/sexorient/2001-spinner%20dolphins.html[/url]

And this:

[url]http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2001-12/wcs-hbd120601.php[/url]

You really don't have to look far for "evidence" of whatever you want to find.  I suspect most have made up their minds on this topic, "evidence" be damned.

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 8:33:16 PM EDT
[#2]
They were born that way.

Look how many fatherless familys there are, especially in the "ghetto".  Instilling feminine qualities doesn't make a heterosexual man want to put a penis in his mouth.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:14:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Homo-sexuals obviously have some serious mental problems, but don't we all.
It is an obvious choice of lifestyle.
I have known many homo-sexuals (I would rather call them queers or faggots, but that would be un-pc) who have no problem admitting this. It is merely a matter of how much personal responsibility a person is willing to accept.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:29:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Chosen lifestyle choice.

All sex, all STDs all the time.

I've heard of gay people actively having sex with other gays with AIDS so they could get AIDS and get it over with.

CRC
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:46:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Saw a PBS show about this topic a couple years ago. They said that after reviewing several multi million dollar experiments that there is *NO* direct corelation between either birth conditions or genetics. In short they have no idea what makes one man gay and another normal.
Not the slightest.

But lesbians now...they have that one nailed. (pardon the pun) 87% of women who identified themselves as a lesbian also said they had been sexually abused as a child. In short being a lesbo' is a lifelong fear reaction to early male abuse. Nothing more, and therefore no relation to what makes gays either. Not the same process.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:11:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Chosen lifestyle choice.

All sex, all STDs all the time.

I've heard of gay people actively having sex with other gays with AIDS so they could get AIDS and get it over with.

CRC
View Quote

You don't "get" AIDS, but you do get HIV.  AIDS is a disease (or series of diseases) that could take 10 or more years to develop.  Nowadays, HIV positive men are are living for 15 or 20 years past the date of infection with HIV.

Not exactly the quickest way to "get it over with."

I'd opine that it's mostly genetic.  Just ask anyone with more than one kid what they think about how their kids come to be who they are.  They'll tell you that they come out a certain way, with a certain personality, and other seemingly fixed characteristics almost from the moment they are born.

Sure we mold them, but not always a whole lot.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:31:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Well born of course. Women provide everything a man can but more.

Its simply 3 or 2 whats your choice. I like more in life so I will say 3.

Girls are great. Make yeah feel warm inside and cuddly. Shut up I am a straight queer you asses. Lol hey what can I say I like to cuddle yep I said it cuddle. But then again who really doesnt?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:52:43 PM EDT
[#8]
It has to be birth, cause there is no way anything you do to me would make me queer...

I've liked chicks since as long as I can remember, I never had that "girls are gross crap" that everyone else did...

What it all comes down to is some people are just queer, that's all.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top