Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:18:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Don’t worry guys Trump will make sure this doesn’t get enforced.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:19:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Let the VA governor know what you think

cold link

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157910366636095&id=61634046094&anchor_composer=false
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#3]
CoC.  CoC.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:20:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's only one real way to stop this.
View Quote
Yep.  We need to call, email and write our legislators more and ask nicely to keep our rights.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:20:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Im not a rocket scientist .. .. but I have stayed in a Holiday Inn , and I am pretty sure it's almost " fo " time in Virginia .
View Quote
Coming from a New Yorker, that is saying something.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#6]
The Communists are doubling down on protecting their enclave of passing Marxists laws.

Disarmament and controlling groups of dissidents.

Lenin would be so proud.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:21:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So you are good as long as you have a "this class is not training for civil disobedience" waiver?

Its an incredibly poorly worded (aside from being flat out unconstitutional) document.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
1. Teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or

2. Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or

3. Assembles with one or more persons with the intent of intimidating any person or group of persons by drilling, parading, or marching with any firearm, any explosive or incendiary device, or any components or combination thereof.

2. That the provisions of this act may result in a net increase in periods of imprisonment or commitment. Pursuant to  30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of imprisonment in state adult correctional facilities; therefore, Chapter 854 of the Acts of Assembly of 2019 requires the Virginia Criminal Sentencing Commission to assign a minimum fiscal impact of $50,000. Pursuant to  30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of commitment to the custody of the Department of Juvenile Justice.
So you are good as long as you have a "this class is not training for civil disobedience" waiver?

Its an incredibly poorly worded (aside from being flat out unconstitutional) document.
Who gets to define?
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:22:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

VA’s going fucking full retard
View Quote
FPNI
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If it ends up successful here in VA, you are damn right they will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow...This is complete bullshit.

They'll do this state by state.
If it ends up successful here in VA, you are damn right they will.
A lot of bills didn't make it out of committee this last time in WA. It looks like they're trying for another high capacity mag ban for us. No more than 10 rounds. This shit is out of control and they're not going to stop.

They smartened up and realized they can't get anything done on a federal level. They have the help of Mr. Bloomberg and Soros.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:25:37 PM EDT
[#10]
This is treason to Virginia's own constitution, pretty much word for word.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Im not a rocket scientist .. .. but I have stayed in a Holiday Inn , and I am pretty sure it's almost " fo " time in Virginia .
View Quote
2 years ago I would have spoke Candid about that subject. Unfortunately the site has changed.

Make ARFCOM Great Again
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:26:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This is treason to Virginia's own constitution, pretty much word for word.
View Quote
Federal gun laws are the same to the US Constitution makes no difference.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#13]
"Technique capable of causing injury or death to persons". Looks as if no one will be taught how to drive a car after this.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

VA's going fucking full retard
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:31:17 PM EDT
[#15]
2. Assembles with one or more persons for the purpose of training with, practicing with, or being instructed in the use of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, intending to employ such training for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or
View Quote
I can see how that could quickly apply to any regular pistol range or rifle range.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:31:45 PM EDT
[#16]
To be clear, this law is already on the books.  It is just looking to add paragraph 3 from the OP.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:32:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Are they doing this so the ghetto goblins of VA have free reign?
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:32:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Holy fuck

Overton window shifting yet again. They'll 'compromise' for something that gets them halfway to this heinous bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:33:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"Technique capable of causing injury or death to persons". Looks as if no one will be taught how to drive a car after this.
View Quote
Looks like they've outlawed all martial arts schools, boxing gyms,  and intramural wrestling too.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:36:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Something, something, tree of Liberty...
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:36:49 PM EDT
[#21]
It looks like it's time.  Just waiting at this point for the booger loop to commence.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:37:03 PM EDT
[#22]
The bill's chief patron; Senator L. Louise Lucas

Does someone who's represented by her want to contact her office and explain that poor, Black and Latino communities would be disparately impacted?

Gotta use the language they know.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This is gonna get bad.

For them.
View Quote
Truth. Bitches think this is New York. Welcome to Coal Fields Motherfuckers!
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:38:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Well at least they're making it very clear who they consider the enemy to be.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I literally have a woman in my county now taking names off our organized FB rally. She plans to report us all, me first on Jan 1 for possesion of an assault weapon.

God have COC mercy on my thoughts.... This fucking cunt.

And we are a rural county about to go 2A sanc
View Quote
I would sign up for your FB rally as well, just because F her.  Depending on timing I might even be able to make it.  Maybe others here would be willing to do the same for that bitch.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:38:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Wowwwwwwww...
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#27]
I can't wait for the Arfcops justifying using a Bearcat to take down a troop of Boy Scouts learning to shoot .22s
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

2 years ago I would have spoke Candid about that subject. Unfortunately the site has changed.

Make ARFCOM Great Again
View Quote
Agreed

A lot of boot lickers and libtard infiltration on the site.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:42:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It looks like it's time.  Just waiting at this point for the booger loop to commence.
View Quote
Yeah, sadly. It's time. We're there.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:42:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
On a larger scale, "We the People" do, too.

Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:43:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I can't wait for the Arfcops justifying using a Bearcat to take down a troop of Boy Scouts learning to shoot .22s
View Quote
150 pages of "They weren't the 12 year old angels you thought they were. Lol!"
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Interesting.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:46:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
1. Teaches or demonstrates to any other person the use, application, or making of any firearm, explosive, or incendiary device, or technique capable of causing injury or death to persons, knowing or having reason to know or intending that such training will be employed for use in, or in furtherance of, a civil disorder; or

3. Assembles with one or more persons with the intent of intimidating any person or group of persons by drilling, parading, or marching with any firearm, any explosive or incendiary device, or any components or combination thereof.

2. That the provisions of this act may result in a net increase in periods of imprisonment or commitment. Pursuant to § 30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of imprisonment in state adult correctional facilities; therefore, Chapter 854 of the Acts of Assembly of 2019 requires the Virginia Criminal Sentencing Commission to assign a minimum fiscal impact of $50,000. Pursuant to § 30-19.1:4 of the Code of Virginia, the estimated amount of the necessary appropriation cannot be determined for periods of commitment to the custody of the Department of Juvenile Justice.

yeah the intent portion is

make it vague enough and it's a catch all for anything... GuNz ArE sCaRy = CiViL dIsObEdIeNcE
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
But they also had a knife on their merit badge sash!!!

Call in the swat team and cut off their cell phones!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:50:54 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote
They are doing this to stop the armed protest on the Capitol.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:54:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
If you didn't already know, you haven't been paying attention.

South Africa was just a small view into what they want to do here.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:57:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I literally have a woman in my county now taking names off our organized FB rally. She plans to report us all, me first on Jan 1 for possesion of an assault weapon.

God have COC mercy on my thoughts.... This fucking cunt.

And we are a rural county about to go 2A sanc
View Quote
Watch your back dude. I’ve got an ex friend that went full libtard on me. I’m pretty sure he’s chomping at the bit to red flag my ass.

Fucken Detroit transplant cocksucker.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 7:57:25 PM EDT
[#39]
so I guess that would also mean no more reenactments
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 8:00:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Does someone who's represented by her want to contact her office and explain that poor, Black and Latino communities would be disparately impacted?

View Quote
She’s a corrupt scumbag from a R&V district.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 8:04:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It will not stop it.

Courts first. Then?

Link Posted: 11/26/2019 8:04:26 PM EDT
[#43]
This flys in the face of freedom of association. If a group did meet to train in furtherance of causing violence that would be conspiracy. I don’t see how this passes any constitutional muster.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 8:05:10 PM EDT
[#44]
This will start something that leads to jail time and a court case.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Let the VA governor know what you think

cold link

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157910366636095&id=61634046094&anchor_composer=false
View Quote
Why?
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 8:06:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
It’s perfectly worded for their intent.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 8:08:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Portsmouth...

I guess I'll have to pull the race card on my own....
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 8:10:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
They are probably all loser boozers and deserve it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 8:11:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Whew, at least we neutered the NRA
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
This flys in the face of freedom of association. If a group did meet to train in furtherance of causing violence that would be conspiracy. I don’t see how this passes any constitutional muster.
View Quote
That matters not a bit as long as there are LEO willing to enforce it.

Not a bit.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top