Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:45:20 AM EDT
the perfect ten diet will work, it is a healthy balanceed diet i use to manage my type ii. more then likely you got light headed and had an anxiety rush, however it could be something from an inbalance of hormones to a defibulation of your heart, have it looked and read the book the perfect ten diet.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:25:40 AM EDT
I have a doctors appointment with both my diabetes doctor and high blood pressure doctor (I don't have high blood pressure, but its that white coat syndrom they call it and they put me on a pill to protect my kidneys). My BP doctor also has me scheduled for a echo something that checks the heart for hardening of the muscles, so I'll ask my diabetes doctor about it.

As to the ones that made fat jokes, and smart ass remarks, a big thank you for wasteing my time.

To the ones that offered advice; thanks for your help and time. I do beleive I had a panic attack probaly from a dream and it was in my mind. After staying up for a hour or two I wen't back to sleep with no problems. Probaly one of those dreams you just can't remember what it was but it happened and gets you worked up.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:36:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By icex:
Originally Posted By Gator:
Originally Posted By LORD-eX-Bu:
AIDS.

ETA: Lose some fucking weight.

Constructive criticism eh?

Just stating the obvious, and what I'm sure you know too... A whole slew of health problems from obesity, and is one of the common risk factors for sleep apnea. Unfortunately it's not the easy answer and requires some work, not a pill.

Problem with me is I am a diabetic and the insulin I take adds weight. I've done diets, worked out, no luck. Been a diabetic since 3.

Reduction of insulin will help you to lose weight, but got to get the sugar under control to reduce insulin intake. Type 1 here as well. 15th b-day present.... Just try to better your eating habits, exercise, and soon enough you will be able to reduce the insulin, which may have an affect on your hunger, which will help you to lose weight.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:36:51 AM EDT
Think it may be sinus's too or flu or something. I had 3 nosebleeds yesterday. Hm.

Get to a doc.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:38:40 AM EDT
AIDS.

Just stating the obvious, and what I'm sure you know too... A whole slew of health problems from obesity, and is one of the common risk factors for sleep apnea. Unfortunately it's not the easy answer and requires some work, not a pill.

Problem with me is I am a diabetic and the insulin I take adds weight. I've done diets, worked out, no luck. Been a diabetic since 3.

Sounds like Type 1. I've heard it makes it hard to lose weight.

I'm hypoglycemic (No diabetes though, according to the doctor). Makes it really fun to lose weight. It was the worst when I lost 70 pounds about 6 years ago. I reduced caloric intake to about 1500 calories and rode my bike for about an hour a day. I passed out a couple of times during the diet from not eating enough and low blood sugar. I learned to keep some candy, fruit, or other treats on me to prevent it. When I get hungry, I get shaky and feel sick to the stomach. That's my cue to eat something.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:55:01 AM EDT
Clenbuterol
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:57:38 AM EDT
good luck bro... msg sent
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:02:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2012 9:06:32 AM EDT by Jman78]
Originally Posted By afroney:
AIDS.

Sounds like Type 1. I've heard it makes it hard to lose weight.

I'm hypoglycemic (No diabetes though, according to the doctor). Makes it really fun to lose weight. It was the worst when I lost 70 pounds about 6 years ago. I reduced caloric intake to about 1500 calories and rode my bike for about an hour a day. I passed out a couple of times during the diet from not eating enough and low blood sugar. I learned to keep some candy, fruit, or other treats on me to prevent it. When I get hungry, I get shaky and feel sick to the stomach. That's my cue to eat something.

That shakes, and irritability are my cues that if i don't eat soon, i will be playing a very good game of playing dead.

The weight issue also has to do with your eating style/ habits and your metabolism. Me for example, i eat once a day, and have a energy drink for breakfast. I am 5'7" and about 196lbs. I am built very solidly, but still have 2 places with a small bit of fat(stomach and FUDA) I have never really regularly worked out ( a few months in total in my lifetime), but i am always lifting and moving heavy objects when i can, and had a 50+lb book bag from about 7th thru 12th grades.

I was blessed with a frame and build of a linebacker ( 18.5" neck, 47" chest), and the genetics of a rejected spartan baby. I have been roughly the same weight and waist size since high school( i am 33 now), 34 pants and usually 195-205lbs. Now, i have always had a bit of a belly, but within the last year, the fat has shrunk and i have gained a bit more muscle and definition in my abdomen, but have not lost 1 pound.

I guess is what i am saying, is that everyone is different and will react differently to diet and exercise. You have to find out what works for you and stick to it.

I wish you luck in getting better and getting into shape.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top