Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:29:58 PM EDT
[#1]
He talks about all of us gun guys as not being well traveled.  I'd wager I've been a few places he hasn't        

Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:30:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
that guy must write for DU also
View Quote

There's a better than average chance he's never heard of the place, given that he's not an arfcommer.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:31:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
He talks about all of us gun guys as not being well traveled.  I'd wager I've been a few places he hasn't          
View Quote

Scared white guys with guns made it to Berlin okay....    
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:32:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I contacted him and told him that Brown was not murdered and Brown's criminal actions led to his death.

Mark will not care.  He is a liberal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The simple fact is that by spreading these types of lies, Michael Morford bears some culpability in the death of the criminal Michael Brown.

This is correct. He and his ilk need to be held accountable for the destruction they've helped to cause.

I contacted him and told him that Brown was not murdered and Brown's criminal actions led to his death.

Mark will not care.  He is a liberal.

Stop fighting their narrative.  It is The Borg.  All will be assimilated.   Seriously.  Those fuckers have out-bred us.  Game's up.

Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:32:21 PM EDT
[#5]
"Every piece of data we have proves guns are spiritual, moral and social poison."

This is the essence of liberalism. Read it again. Evil is some EXTERNAL force, apart from humanity, that with enough state power and money,
can be eradicated. If that means eradicating millions of people for the better goal, that's ok (Pol Pot, Mao, Hitler, Stalin, etc).

Only great deal I scooped up was a case of Golden Tiger 7.62x39 from SGAMMO
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:32:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Inside a woman for starters?
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:33:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I didn't buy anything (and don't know if buyers were male, female, white, black, or purple) but he's right about Ferguson being the reason - and it's a good reason. It's like a scenario where you are driving 20 over without your seatbelt on and witness a rollover right in front of you - most people slow down and buckle up.  I like to think most people here already had their seatbelt on.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:33:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:34:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm white.  Maybe its a statistical aberration, but I have never had a white person threaten to kill me or do anything worse than flip the bird in an unwarranted road rage event.  I never knew what he was pissed about but it was in California so maybe he was just a liberal or insane or more likely both.

But, I grew up in rural southern central Virginia.  My first lesson in evil was when a Black man slit my yellow Lab's throat for fun.  My grandmother saw it happen,  I was 10 years old and crying so hard I couldn't see to walk.

I have been threatened with "pop a 9 in yo ass" or a variation of that many times, at least 9 times that I can recall quickly.  Always, by Black Males.

I sent 1 black male to prison for 14 years for attempted armed robbery when he hit me in the head with a 2x2 piece of oak while trying to rob my parent's convenience store.  His black male accomplice got away.   I caught him and held him at gun point with a 357.

I was followed off an interstate in St Louis and stopped an attempted armed robbery with a 45 and stern "DON'T U DO IT" scream at a Black Male who obviously was coming at me with evil intentions.

Yea, we have a reason to feel threatened by black males.  To be fair, the only person I have seen that was shot to death was a white male, killed by a white male in a domestic dispute, but for that one, that was 5 others involving black males in my little hometown.

I know black males kill other black males way more than blacks kill whites, but in my experience, Black Males are my biggest threat.

before I'm labeled as racist, I was in a 50/50 high school, had many friends and neighbors that weren't white.  I truly judge based on character, but I like that motto over the door in Iraq that said, "have a plan to kill everybody"

Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:35:12 PM EDT
[#10]
The only thing I'm afraid of is not having sufficient ammunition.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:37:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm white.  Maybe its a statistical aberration, but I have never had a white person threaten to kill me or do anything worse than flip the bird in an unwarranted road rage event.  I never knew what he was pissed about but it was in California so maybe he was just a liberal or insane or more likely both.
View Quote

I had a white guy in a suit threaten to kill me in front of my house, from a car adorned with Christian stickers and stuff.

Other than that, I've generally managed to keep out of trouble.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:39:03 PM EDT
[#12]
I think they might have "scared" confused with "getting ready".
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:40:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got kids so that has definitely happened.

But I was thinking of places where they issue frag grenades.

Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:41:28 PM EDT
[#14]
That is one of the stupidest, most idiotic things I've ever seen in print.  Ever.  I am now dumber for having read it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:42:15 PM EDT
[#15]
http://markmorford.com/about_page/

Wow this guy is a living stereotype.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#16]
They're nor scared, they're prepared
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:43:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I think they might have "scared" confused with "getting ready".
View Quote

Exactly..
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:44:35 PM EDT
[#19]
lol, the author of that tripe is so mired in prejudices.   Deliciously ironic.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:45:24 PM EDT
[#20]
You have to understand, these people hate us & given the option they might not only take our freedoms but our lives if they thought they could get away with it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I thoroughly enjoyed that article. It's every loathsome aspect of liberalism contained in a nice tight package.
View Quote

Yep.

Someone ought to send twizzlenuts the link which featured black Ferguson shopkeepers defending their places of business with firearms...from the actions of other blacks.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:45:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
From the article:

"But as the Ferguson/Michael Brown tragedy proved (for the 10,000th time), despite all that savage promise, the gun fails. Like it always has. Like it always will. Every. Single. Time."

The gun seemed to work pretty well to me!
View Quote

Yeah no shit. I don't remember seeing that guy with the "All day Long" Nike shirt with his rifles have his store robbed. Liberals are so damn out of touch with reality it's not even freaking funny. If you are a small business owner, you best have a way to protect your lively hood.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:47:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

What an ass clown that guy is. I have seen a lot of places and I have been to many. I am a professional and I like guns. He can pee up a rope.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#24]
The beauty of America is that the purchasing of guns and the protections of the 2nd Amendment are color blind.  Buying guns is not the sole purview of 'scared white guys', as the editorial seems to think.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:48:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What an ass clown that guy is. I have seen a lot of places and I have been to many. I am a professional and I like guns. He can pee up a rope.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've yet to meet a squatter who could successfully accomplish that feat.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx39/jaqufrost/IMG_1735_zps40e21b6e.jpg

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/9905/imag0398z.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He talks about all of us gun guys as not being well traveled. I'd wager I've been a few places he hasn't

http://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx39/jaqufrost/IMG_1735_zps40e21b6e.jpg

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/9905/imag0398z.jpg

That white baby doesn't look scared to me.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:50:16 PM EDT
[#27]
My response to everything that fish wrapper says is the exact same: a bored eye roll, tired sigh, and sarcastic jerking off hand gesture. So far it's always been appropriate.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 2:50:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Attractive camel toe and soft speech patterns. Not this. Never this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What do you expect from a yoga instructor?

Attractive camel toe and soft speech patterns. Not this. Never this.

That guy is a Camel Toe... & a Hoplophobe.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:00:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
http://markmorford.com/about_page/

Wow this guy is a living stereotype.
View Quote

He seems quite expert at this position:

Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:00:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Written by someone who probably failed pre-school.

Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:01:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I thoroughly enjoyed that article. It's every loathsome aspect of liberalism contained in a nice tight package.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's like what every cringing little self-appointed "intellectual" worm has ever wanted to say to me but didn't have the balls to

You’re a scared white person, almost certainly male. You do not live in a major city, or near a university or intellectual hub of any note, nor have you ever traveled very far from your home town, much less out of state or anywhere further than, say, Mexico. Once. And that was enough.

You do not read complicated books. You do not like new or weird things. You watch lots of TV, mostly Fox News, which rejoices in showing you endless images of angry foreigners and minorities in pain: tear gas explosions, fights in the streets, looting, this time involving sad, small-town black people in Ferguson, all of them protesting the acquittal of that murderous white cop.

The fact that the assessment is dead fucking wrong on nearly every count is only icing on the cake.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:02:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The funny (actually kind of sad and terrifying) thing is that this moran is more prejudiced, ignorant, and hateful than the vast majority of people he is deriding, all while pretending to be tolerant and intellectually superior.

Forward!
View Quote

I was trying to think of something to say about the article in the link. You hit the nail on the head!!!
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:04:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHx9C9n_CO8

Scared white guys have probably killed more people than smallpox.
View Quote

That is the best thing I have read on GD this year. Your post is nominated for Post of the Year!
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:05:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's like what every cringing little self-appointed "intellectual" worm has ever wanted to say to me but didn't have the balls to

The fact that the assessment is dead fucking wrong on nearly every count is only icing on the cake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re a scared white person, almost certainly male. You do not live in a major city, or near a university or intellectual hub of any note, nor have you ever traveled very far from your home town, much less out of state or anywhere further than, say, Mexico. Once. And that was enough.

You do not read complicated books. You do not like new or weird things. You watch lots of TV, mostly Fox News, which rejoices in showing you endless images of angry foreigners and minorities in pain: tear gas explosions, fights in the streets, looting, this time involving sad, small-town black people in Ferguson, all of them protesting the acquittal of that murderous white cop.

I like how one of the first things on that list is living near X.  As if living near X were an accomplishment and something from which to derive self-worth.

It's the hipster equivalent of "But I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night."
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#35]
No I don't think it's because we are "scared white guys". It was so high because not as many whites have criminal backgrounds then the black population. And some good sales were out there.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:14:42 PM EDT
[#36]

How about changing the title to: " Employed, Hard Working, Conservatives with disposable income spur Record Black Friday gun sales"

Fucking Liberal POS.

Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:16:28 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm fucking scared. I built a pistol because of Ferguson.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:21:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

He only means liberal parts of the country, likely populated by wealthy white people. Id like to know the last time hes been in a minority inner city.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:23:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I didn't buy anything, guess I'm not scared enough.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:25:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Ferguson? You mean the place where the white cop murdered that unarmed black kid, and wasn’t even indicted for it, and the police responded to the subsequent outrage/heartbreak from the local black community with even more brutality by way of a shocking assortment of military-grade weaponry: enormous tanks and tear gas and riot gear, all of sufficient scale and ruthlessness to outfit an army unit in Afghanistan, because that’s exactly what it was? That Ferguson? Yes indeed.
View Quote

San Francisco.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#42]

I NEED to get this as a bumper sticker.... anyone know where?

Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:28:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Racism and sexism right out of the gate. Such tolerance!

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/coexist-firearm-gun-manufacturer-logo-sticker.jpg

Amazon
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:28:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Cracks me up that he said we were all stocking up on "bullets".

Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:30:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Cracks me up that he said we were all stocking up on "bullets".

View Quote

That's ridiculous:  I've got a casting pot and stack of wheel weights.

What I need is some fucking powder
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:30:43 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Amazon
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Amazon
THANK YOU!

Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:33:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

But, I grew up in rural southern central Virginia.  My first lesson in evil was when a Black man slit my yellow Lab's throat for fun.  My grandmother saw it happen,  I was 10 years old and crying so hard I couldn't see to walk.

I have been threatened with "pop a 9 in yo ass" or a variation of that many times, at least 9 times that I can recall quickly.  Always, by Black Males.

I sent 1 black male to prison for 14 years for attempted armed robbery when he hit me in the head with a 2x2 piece of oak while trying to rob my parent's convenience store.  His black male accomplice got away.   I caught him and held him at gun point with a 357.

I was followed off an interstate in St Louis and stopped an attempted armed robbery with a 45 and stern "DON'T U DO IT" scream at a Black Male who obviously was coming at me with evil intentions.

Yea, we have a reason to feel threatened by black males.  To be fair, the only person I have seen that was shot to death was a white male, killed by a white male in a domestic dispute, but for that one, that was 5 others involving black males in my little hometown.

I know black males kill other black males way more than blacks kill whites, but in my experience, Black Males are my biggest threat.

before I'm labeled as racist, I was in a 50/50 high school, had many friends and neighbors that weren't white.  I truly judge based on character, but I like that motto over the door in Iraq that said, "have a plan to kill everybody"

View Quote

Join date/Post count: '01er with 680 posts. 0 points deducted.

Content: Telling harsh truths without being afraid of ArfLibs/SJWs calling him mean names. 0 points deducted.

10/10
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:36:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I didn't buy anything, guess I'm not scared enough.
View Quote

FPNI.

Besides.  Mine all sank during that tragic day on the lake.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 3:38:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

How about changing the title to: " Employed, Hard Working, Conservatives with disposable income who saved their money and waited for the inevitable sales spur Record Black Friday gun sales"

Fucking Liberal POS.

View Quote

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top