Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:28:51 PM EDT
[#1]
***WARNING**** LEAK OF SCRIPT FOR ALL OF SEASON 8***

If you don't want to know how the show ends, do NOT watch the following video.  FYI, same guy leaked season 7 (this season) and was DEAD ON with it.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:49:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you don't want to know how the show ends, do NOT watch the following video.  FYI, same guy leaked season 7 (this season) and was DEAD ON with it.

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
Episode by episode breakdown.

Just about everyone is calling bullshit on it (I haven't read the whole script yet myself)

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

he's not legit in the books. blackfyre i'll believe, but not targaryen.

if it's in the show it's more of the shit writing we get when they run out of book stuff. mouth breathers that think pink floyd is a guy in the band don't write that badly.
View Quote
I thought he was the drummer?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 3:02:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is that confirmed in the books yet?  I haven't read all the preview chapters.
View Quote
no. they're on the road to taking storm's end. i haven't seen any twow spoilers about  him, but i haven't been looking lately
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 3:05:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Episode by episode breakdown.

Just about everyone is calling bullshit on it (I haven't read the whole script yet myself)

Click To View Spoiler

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

if it's in the show it's more of the shit writing we get when they run out of book stuff. mouth breathers that think pink floyd is a guy in the band don't write that badly.
him and jethro tull are trying to get molly hatchet to leave her band to tour with them
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 3:21:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
Can't watch the video at work, but is this the same one that was decided to be an elaborate hoax by 4chan, or is this a new leak?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 3:32:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
him and jethro tull are trying to get molly hatchet to leave her band to tour with them
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Flirting With Disastaer - Live at Pompeii
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 3:48:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Can't watch the video at work, but is this the same one that was decided to be an elaborate hoax by 4chan, or is this a new leak?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
If true it's dilldos
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 3:58:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

no. they're on the road to taking storm's end. i haven't seen any twow spoilers about  him, but i haven't been looking lately
View Quote
Well, I'm thinking you're right anyways.  Varys is pretty two-faced.  I don't think he was on team Dany until the very, very end.  He had not problem getting Jorah to kill her.  I think Young Griff is either a Blackfyre or a nothing and the hope was to raise a better king by engineering him from birth.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:09:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
No, this is legit.  His leaked video about season 7 was dead on.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:17:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
I really hope this is a hoax, because that is a pretty shit ending. I would not put it past D&D, however.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:20:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well, I'm thinking you're right anyways.  Varys is pretty two-faced.  I don't think he was on team Dany until the very, very end.  He had not problem getting Jorah to kill her.  I think Young Griff is either a Blackfyre or a nothing and the hope was to raise a better king by engineering him from birth.  
View Quote
i don't remember him joining dany in adwd but it's been a while. i know he and illyrio worked together and i'm guessing he was part of marrying dany to drogo. it wouldn't surprise me to have them hedge their bets and work both angles until they could see an advantage. and yes, blackfyre or nobody are my guesses, leaning toward nobody since dunc and egg get plenty of blackfyre action
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

i don't remember him joining dany in adwd but it's been a while. i know he and illyrio worked together and i'm guessing he was part of marrying dany to drogo. it wouldn't surprise me to have them hedge their bets and work both angles until they could see an advantage. and yes, blackfyre or nobody are my guesses, leaning toward nobody since dunc and egg get plenty of blackfyre action
View Quote
Well, in the books he is travelling with Tyrion to Mereen, but yeah, I think they're working both angles.  IIRC Varys wants Dany to join "Aegon" in a joint invasion.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:06:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I really hope this is a hoax, because that is a pretty shit ending. I would not put it past D&D, however.
View Quote
Agree. It's garbage.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:31:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
It's the same script everyone is calling bullshit on.

4chan released it earlier, and it's essentially nothing more than a Euron Greyjoy fetish fanfic.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:42:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Here's a good explanation of why all the leaks from this Desinerd are bullshit:

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:13:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

4chan released it earlier, and it's essentially nothing more than a Euron Greyjoy fetish fanfic.

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
If I saw him stick his finger in the butt of the first guy it would probably throw me off my sword game to.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:17:43 PM EDT
[#19]
The other thing to keep in mind is that they might change up the script. I read somewhere that S8 wasn't happening til 2019, which means they have plenty of time to reshoot or change things up since the script leaked.

Knowing GoT, they'll probably just make everyone die instead
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:22:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The other thing to keep in mind is that they might change up the script. I read somewhere that S8 wasn't happening til 2019, which means they have plenty of time to reshoot or change things up since the script leaked.

Knowing GoT, they'll probably just make everyone die instead
View Quote
they all die, the army of the tremors from underground that no one knows about because they are underground kills everyone

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:37:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Jaime is The Prince That Was Promised.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 7:37:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
Yeah, everything I've read suggests the same.  If it was truly released by the same guy that leaked the S7 stuff, I haven't seen any evidence of it.  No screenshots or anything.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 8:03:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

they're madeup bullshit fanfic by people that suck at writing fanfic.

1. aegon targaryen got his head splattered against a wall by gregor clegane shortly before he raped the shit out of ellaria martell targaryen.

2. martin's already introduced the possibility of a living aegon and it ain't the artist formerly known as jon snow. he's been in the free cities all this time under the alias "young griff" being tutored by a knight named jon connington (aka "Griff" due to his house sigil being a griffin), who appears to have been one of rhaegar's dearest friends. he may be a blackfyre descendant, there may even be a 0.000002% chance he's the real deal, but he at least thinks he's Aegon. kinda silly to have 2 aegon targaryens running around at once, don't you think?
It could be legit.  What if Aegon in the books is legit making for three Targaryens (dragon has three heads)?  Making Jon "Aegon" in the show could be combining characters like they did with the Greyjoys, etc.

Her name's Elia Martell, not Targaryen.  

Ellaria Sand was Oberyn's paramour.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 8:04:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm on the fence with this one. The guy's extremely smart and can do whatever he wants, yet his show character has taken the turn of a creepy pedophile making all the wrong moves. He protected Sansa from Ramsey in the books.

I really can't wait to read his story versus this show stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arya executes Littlefinger. 
Good.
I'm on the fence with this one. The guy's extremely smart and can do whatever he wants, yet his show character has taken the turn of a creepy pedophile making all the wrong moves. He protected Sansa from Ramsey in the books.

I really can't wait to read his story versus this show stuff.
He did no such thing in the books.

Sansa was never anywhere near Ramsay in the books, she's still safely in the Vale in the books, and Ramsay is not likely to survive to be anywhere near her.  Plus he's married to Jayne, who Littlefinger had "trained" in one of his brothels and sent to him pretending she was Arya.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 8:05:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

1. aegon targaryen got his head splattered against a wall by gregor clegane shortly before he raped the shit out of ellaria martell targaryen.

2. martin's already introduced the possibility of a living aegon and it ain't the artist formerly known as jon snow. he's been in the free cities all this time under the alias "young griff" being tutored by a knight named jon connington (aka "Griff" due to his house sigil being a griffin), who appears to have been one of rhaegar's dearest friends. he may be a blackfyre descendant, there may even be a 0.000002% chance he's the real deal, but he at least thinks he's Aegon. kinda silly to have 2 aegon targaryens running around at once, don't you think?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We’ll see. We know Jon is Rhaegar’s son, why couldn’t Lyanna have whispered the name to Ned before she died? It makes sense that they’d have named him after a great Targaryen. 

I know Rhaegar had another son named Aegon but there are persistent rumors Jon was also named that. 

We have no idea in the books whether or not Young Griff is real or a Blackfyre.  The idea that he's fake has mostly come about due to the fact he's not in the show.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 8:07:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Varys is in King's Landing killing Kevan Lannister at the end of ADWD.  All the scenes with him advising Dany are all show only.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 8:22:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
Damnit, Sunday needs to get here already.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Her name's Elia Martell, not Targaryen.  

Ellaria Sand was Oberyn's paramour.
View Quote
i knew that...  thanks for catching my brain flatulence
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:20:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Varys is in King's Landing killing Kevan Lannister at the end of ADWD.  All the scenes with him advising Dany are all show only.
View Quote
that's what i was thinking. as i said, it's been a while.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:20:28 PM EDT
[#30]
I find it funny that the spoiler discussion thread is getting more heat here than the non-spoiler discussion thread.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:23:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I find it funny that the spoiler discussion thread is getting more heat here than the non-spoiler discussion thread.
View Quote
there's not much to discuss until the next episode shows if they haven't read the spoilers
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:05:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Woo! Some news about the threatened leak. The people responsible have finally set a release date for all you folks who can't wait much longer.

Click To View Spoiler
I'm very excited. A bit more excited than is strictly healthy, in fact
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:15:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Woo! Some news about the threatened leak. The people responsible have finally set a release date for all you folks who can't wait much longer.

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
What are they leaking? Season 8 scripts?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
The other thread is the "this show sucks, the writing sucks, and Dragontits can't act" thread.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
Full episode in 1080p.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:28:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Full episode in 1080p.
View Quote
I must be missing something. Leaking the Season 7 finale? The day AFTER it airs on HBO?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:46:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
True, but he does encourage Tyrion to join Dany and wants him to encourage a joint invasion with "Aegon."  
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:52:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I must be missing something. Leaking the Season 7 finale? The day AFTER it airs on HBO?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Full episode in 1080p.
I can see why you think that, but remember the time is given as GMT. Releasing it the day after would just be stupid.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:09:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's not really any hackers leaking it, it's anyone of the various distribution groups recording the show
as it airs, then posting it on torrent sites as quick as they can.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:12:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Good Lord, you people are no fun.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:27:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Good Lord, you people are no fun.
View Quote
get better material
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 3:36:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Watching grown ass men cry and bitch about a fiction show being "spoiled" is probably one of the most petulant things I've witnessed.

Then, moderation jumps in all white knight to defend them

What a joke.

This thread will be much better.
View Quote
Agreed.   Grown fucking adults whining about a television show.  It's both sad and amazing.  Fucking amazingly sad.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:17:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
View Quote
This dude can't even pronounce most of the characters or locations. I call BS.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:18:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
True, but he does encourage Tyrion to join Dany and wants him to encourage a joint invasion with "Aegon."  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Varys?  Or Illyrio...
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:30:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This dude can't even pronounce most of the characters or locations. I call BS.
View Quote
It is BS.

I even posted a link explaining WHY these so-called leaks from this douche are BS.

Long story short: it's a Pro-Euron, Anti-Dany fanfic that isn't bittersweet nor satisfying, but just downright awful.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 12:52:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Jon is going to fly over the army of the dead and drop P320's  loaded with dragonglass HST's into the midst of them.

going to be a bloodbath
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 2:37:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
We’ll see. We know Jon is Rhaegar’s son, why couldn’t Lyanna have whispered the name to Ned before she died? It makes sense that they’d have named him after a great Targaryen. 

I know Rhaegar had another son named Aegon but there are persistent rumors Jon was also named that. 
View Quote
Everything Ned did with Jon was to protect him. Claimed him as a bastard ensured Jon wouldn't be targeted for assassination or plot to overthrow Robert. Let him take the Black, so that the vows would put him on the sidelines. Naming him Argon would have gotten Jon killed.

Edit: dammit...
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 2:42:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Everything Ned did with Jon was to protect him. Claimed him as a bastard ensured Jon wouldn't be targeted for assassination or plot to overthrow Robert. Let him take the Black, so that the vows would put him on the sidelines. Naming him Argon would have gotten Jon killed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

therefore Ned is no different than Varys in saving the Targ bloodline even if not on purpose
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 2:44:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

therefore Ned is no different than Varys in saving the Targ bloodline even if not on purpose
View Quote
Ned was more concerned with saving his sister's baby. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept Argon at arms length so he would run away and join the watch.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 3:11:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Ned was more concerned with saving his sister's baby. I wouldn't be surprised if he kept Argon at arms length so he would run away and join the watch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

fully agree.

just saying even if it was to keep his promise the repercussions are huge (good or bad depending on how you look at it)
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top