BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:14:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This has become a country of malcontents.
View Quote

yes, ones that want to blame everyone else for their problems.

I bet if you told one of those BLM protestors that 94% of blacks murdered are murdered by other blacks, they'd probably punch you in the face.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:38:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Black people in general despise gay people. The polls support this, so do personal conversations I've had.

This hurts liberals deeply, so they pretend it isn't true.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:40:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

When attention whores collide
View Quote
Yep.

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:44:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This has become a country of malcontents.
View Quote

And very much on purpose.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 6:50:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Meanwhile, while the media is riling people up acting like everyone is gay or disgruntled black folk, the majority of the populace is straight, behaving or at work as usual. Meh
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:48:29 AM EDT
[#6]
It like the Greensboro NC Massacre.  Meh, let them have at it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:25:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Rainbows are just reflected WHITE light!  Gays are racist!

http://allenbwest.com/2015/06/sigh-this-sign-at-a-gay-pride-parade-shows-how-absurd-things-have-become/
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:50:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Nope. Unlike the GOP,the DNC is able to provide a big tent to opposing viewpoints via promising free stuff and catering/pandering to them as needed. To Democrats,it doesn't matter if its a wealthy gay white atheist or poor black homophobic Christian,a vote is a vote.

The funny thing is that many gays have conservative fiscal leanings and many blacks are social conservatives but neither group is going to vote R.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've noted here before that socially-conservative black evangelicals and upper-middle class white gays get along only because they are in love with the same man:  Barack Obama.

Once Obama is out of office I'm not sure the "Rainbow Coalition" will last very long.

Nope. Unlike the GOP,the DNC is able to provide a big tent to opposing viewpoints via promising free stuff and catering/pandering to them as needed. To Democrats,it doesn't matter if its a wealthy gay white atheist or poor black homophobic Christian,a vote is a vote.

The funny thing is that many gays have conservative fiscal leanings and many blacks are social conservatives but neither group is going to vote R.

I don't expect them to vote for an R candidate.  What I do expect is that the next Democrat candidate will lack the charisma to keep both groups happy, meaning one -- likely the blacks -- will stay home on election day because they don't like the candidate.

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:51:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Rainbows are just reflected WHITE light!  Gays are racist!

http://allenbwest.com/2015/06/sigh-this-sign-at-a-gay-pride-parade-shows-how-absurd-things-have-become/
View Quote

and prism's sounds like prisons.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top