Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Geez, are we so scared of Hillary that we'd rather see her blown up than defeated at the ballot box? I'm glad she's not there.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:05:11 AM EDT
[#2]
If this is true, then it's horrible and my heart goes out for the hostages.  That being said, the first thing that crossed my mind was "this is a publicity stunt".

I guess we'll see...
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:06:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Breaking on FOX

Hostages taken in Hilary's campaign offices in Rochester!!!

P

ETA:  Reports saying it may be a bomb scare

Probably three blind lesbians thought it was a fish market by mistake.

HAHAHAHAH! HS!ILMFAO!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:06:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Any word on wether or not she is there?  

it has been posted like two times already she is not there....read the thread ok...
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:07:57 AM EDT
[#5]
should have been there
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:08:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

She isn't there.....Linky

2 Hostages, man with bomb.  Linky

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:08:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Obamas office is being evacuated.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:09:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Police said a man in his 40s, with salt-and-pepper hair, is in the building and has what appears to be an explosive device strapped to his body, TV station WMUR reported.

from thebostonchannel
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:09:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

it has been posted like two times already she is not there....read the thread ok...

Proper planning prevents piss poor performance.

This is a Dem with a bomb, probably an anti-war Obama or Edwards supporter.

A conservative nutjob would have done his due diligence.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:09:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Wishful thinking on my part that she's there.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:09:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Obama's office bowels are being evacuated.

fixed it for ya'.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:10:00 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How is that gun free zone working for you?

img509.imageshack.us/img509/7932/watermarkphppu3.jpg

i interpreted that to mean an employee could have ended the situation real quick if the employee was armed.

I guess he could have "failed" - depends on your interpretation of what he said.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:10:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Maybe he jut wanted to rub wieners with Hillary?
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:10:30 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When I started typing that question, the thread was still on page 1, only like 3 or 4 responses; and that hadnt been mentioned. no need to be an asshat about it. I went back and edited my post.

OK ?
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:10:42 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
www.thebostonchannel.com/news/14737866/detail.html

BOSTON -- An armed man took people hostage Friday at a Hillary Clinton presidential campaign office in New Hampshire, police said.

The incident happened at about 1 p.m. Friday at 28 North Main St. in Rochester. Officials said that a man is holding people hostage at the office, but it is unclear how many people are being held.

There are several police officers positioned across the street from the office, crouched down behind cruisers with guns drawn, according to a reported at the scene.

Nearby businesses have been evacuated, and the St. Elizabeth Seaton School has been locked down.

Clinton, who is not in New Hampshire, is attending a National Democratic Committee meeting in Virginia.

NewsCenter 5 and TheBostonChannel.com will have more information when it becomes available.

Mmmm, going with the Columbine formation.  Nice play.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:11:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Did Hilary leave lickity split ?
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:11:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Obamas office is being evacuated.

My father said that in my life time a women or a Black man ever got voted into office that they would not last because there were too many biased and uneducated people in the world.....he said it would not matter what there political stance was...

I was like 8 when he told me this
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:12:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

When I started typing that question, the thread was still on page 1, only like 3 or 4 responses; and that hadnt been mentioned. no need to be an asshat about it. I went back and edited my post.

OK ?

well you type slow....

not being an asshole just sayin
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:12:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:14:00 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Obama's office bowels are being evacuated.

fixed it for ya'.

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BOSTON -- An armed man took people hostage Friday at a Hillary Clinton presidential campaign office in New Hampshire, police said.

The incident happened at about 1 p.m. Friday at 28 North Main St. in Rochester. Officials said that a man is holding people hostage at the office, but it is unclear how many people are being held.

There are several police officers positioned across the street from the office, crouched down behind cruisers with guns drawn, according to a reported at the scene.

Nearby businesses have been evacuated, and the St. Elizabeth Seaton School has been locked down.

Clinton, who is not in New Hampshire, is attending a National Democratic Committee meeting in Virginia.

NewsCenter 5 and TheBostonChannel.com will have more information when it becomes available.

Boy you just cant resist can you?
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Geez, are we so scared of Hillary that we'd rather see her blown up than defeated at the ballot box? I'm glad she's not there.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:17:31 AM EDT
[#23]
CNN just claimed that he's merely an undecided voter who has some questions for the Senator.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:18:34 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Like comparing apples and oranges. One is a hostage situation with a person with an IED.

The other is an active shooter situation.

A perimeter and negotiators is the correct response.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:19:14 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, great idea, rush someone with a bomb.  Let me know how that works out for you.  
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:20:09 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
CNN just claimed that he's merely an undecided voter who has some questions for the Senator.

Okay, I admit it, I laughed.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:20:20 AM EDT
[#27]

Man claiming to have a bomb holding one or more hostages at Hillary Clinton's Rochester, N.H. campaign office. Suspect had what appeared to be a bomb strapped to himself... Developing...

Hmmmm....

What kind of person would strap a bomb to themself ?

Hmmmm....

Sounds kinda familar.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:20:23 AM EDT
[#28]
mmmmmhhhh,

Man with a Bomb.

Giving a Machiavellian interpretation:

The Hildabeast uses this to change her stance to Pro-Gun to catch the swing voters..." I now believe in the right to carry concealed firearms, subject to reasonable restrictions"

and also to increase funding to build up BATFE.

All the while knowing that (or ordering it directly) that this was set up to give her a good spin and gain votes.   Once she is elected, the gun control stance comes back full force and she also has a HUGE BATFE to back up the executive orders she signs.

AFARR
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:20:40 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Boy you just cant resist can you?

No sh*t... because rushing a guy with a bomb is such super tactics...

Contain-and-call-out is perfectly acceptable when there is a hostage situation, and the bad guy isn't actively whacking people.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:21:16 AM EDT
[#30]
video1.washingtontimes.com/bellantoni/2007/11/breaking_clinton_to_skip_dnc_d.html

BREAKING: Clinton to skip DNC due to hostage situation

DNC Chairman Howard Dean just announced Sen. Hillary Clinton won't speak here today because of the hostage crisis at her New Hampshire office.
"Details are sketchy," Dean told disappointed and gasping DNC members in Vienna. "Senator Clinton is now dealing with a very difficult problem ... We will keep them in our prayers."
--Christina Bellantoni, national political reporter, The Washington Times
Posted on November 30, 2007 12:03 PM

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:22:36 AM EDT
[#31]
semi-suicide-bomber
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:22:48 AM EDT
[#32]
For some reason, while watching the streaming video from the website linked by drudge, the thought of the Battle of Lexington crossed my mind.

Wow...  I wonder how many people around the country are going to interpret this as a "call to arms"...

Probably not, but if it's not a mental guy with a bunch of hot dogs strapped to his chest, then what in the hell else would be the motivation behind this?

_MaH
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Paid for ny hillary 08
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:22:57 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
http://video1.washingtontimes.com/bellantoni/2007/11/breaking_clinton_to_skip_dnc_d.html

BREAKING: Clinton to skip DNC due to hostage situation

DNC Chairman Howard Dean just announced Sen. Hillary Clinton won't speak here today because of the hostage crisis at her New Hampshire office.
"Details are sketchy," Dean told disappointed and gasping DNC members in Vienna. "Senator Clinton is now dealing with a very difficult problem ... We will keep them in our prayers."
--Christina Bellantoni, national political reporter, The Washington Times
Posted on November 30, 2007 12:03 PM

Wonder if she has time to run to the Hotel and get a Huma?  It always seemed to help Billy when he was under duress.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:23:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Bad leaders recon there PL
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Paid for ny hillary 08

Wouldn't surprise me.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:28:06 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
semi-suicide-bomber

Fail bomber?
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:29:30 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
semi-suicide-bomber

Can't bring myself to agree with this.

Suicide bombers don't usually take hostages.  They usually go in and go off.

This isn't a standoff situation like in Beslan either - that was a whole team of terrorists.  This is one guy.

Again, I doubt it's any kind of "terrorist" or "suicide bomber", and if it's not a psychopath who's off his meds, then I gotta wonder what the rationale was for doing this...

_MaH
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:29:59 AM EDT
[#39]
I wonder if Bill is thinking "damn and I paid that man good money too"
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:30:44 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
semi-suicide-bomber

This isn't a standoff situation like in Beslan either - that was a whole team of terrorists.  This is one guy.

Again, I doubt it's any kind of "terrorist" or "suicide bomber", and if it's not a psychopath who's off his meds, then I gotta wonder what the rationale was for doing this...

_MaH

I was being silly nothing more....

Quoted:

Quoted:
semi-suicide-bomber

Fail bomber?

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:31:58 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
CNN just claimed that he's merely a an undecided voter gay retired General who has some questions for the Senator.

Fixed it for ya!!
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:32:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Why didn't the police prevent this crime?

An armed citizen could have resolved this from the outset.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:33:39 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

...An armed citizen could have resolved this from the outset.

How?  By shooting the alleged bomb?

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:36:24 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
mmmmmhhhh,

Man with a Bomb.

Giving a Machiavellian interpretation:

The Hildabeast uses this to change her stance to Pro-Gun to catch the swing voters..." I now believe in the right to carry concealed firearms, subject to reasonable restrictions"

and also to increase funding to build up BATFE.

All the while knowing that (or ordering it directly) that this was set up to give her a good spin and gain votes.   Once she is elected, the gun control stance comes back full force and she also has a HUGE BATFE to back up the executive orders she signs.

AFARR

I expect to see her shooting sporting clays sometime in the next year, but after she locks up the Democratic Convention.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:36:33 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
semi-suicide-bomber

_MaH

Yup.

On the other hand, he asked to speak to Hillary, so if he actually has a bomb, it's reasonable to think that his intention was to take her out.  If that's the case, than at this point, realizing that he has failed, he is likely trying to get himself out of the situation.

On the flip side, if someone is clever enough to design and build an actual working suicide vest, he would probably be smart enough to actually attempt it when she is actually in the same state as himself.  

So that points to someone who is unstable, angry, and just wants attention and an audience.  
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:37:38 AM EDT
[#46]
I believe this is Rick Astley, astonished to hear that he is the butt of our jokes,
and trying too hard to gain our approval.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:38:00 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:38:02 AM EDT
[#48]
He's trying to put a snuke up her snizz.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#49]
She's gonna use this to outlaw WMDs.  
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 10:38:45 AM EDT
[#50]
things to do according to the news if you are a hostage

get inside the hostage takers head
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top