Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2021 2:43:32 PM EDT
Threw this out there for my 18 nieces and nephews. Memorize and recite Exodus 20 vs 1 -17 in any translation and earn a crisp $100 bill from uncle Tinman.

Botton line fellers, we are in a war that arms and ammo cant solve. Figure out a way to motivate the kids in your life to read and memorize God's word.

I'm not a rich man but the value of God's word in the heart of an American child has value defending freedom.

Call it the $10 for 10 program and keep going as long as we can find a few kids yo donit
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 3:47:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Please don't do this with Homeschool kids. You'll die broke and highly educated.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Please don't do this with Homeschool kids. You'll die broke and highly educated.
View Quote
Worth the cost!
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 4:05:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Concur
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 10:20:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, those are my people. Never played a ball game but crushed AWANA.

And yes..all 18 of my kin kids are homeschooled . Thankfully around half are too young so shouldn't be more than a few 100 a quarter.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 10:21:42 PM EDT
[#5]
My kid sister said her 6 and 8 year old are already getting in gear. Haha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top