Ashbury Precision Ordnance MRCS-AR (Modular Rifle Chassis System) for right-handed Remington 700 short-actions.
This chassis is in excellent condition. It provides modularity to the Remington 700 platform by allowing it to interface with AR components including buttstocks and pistol grips.
- Accepts AICS pattern magazines.
- Buttstock has been upgraded to the XLR TR-2 with the shorter tube to accommodate the folding hinge mechanism.The hinge locks in both the open and folded positions.
- The pistol grip has been upgraded to an Ergo Deluxe. The grip position is adjustable fore and aft by loosening the grip screw.
- QD sling mounts on the forend and on the buttstock.
- Weight is 4 lbs. 6 oz. as configured in the pictures.
- The forend is removable/replaceable with other variants produced by APO. Included with this chassis is an interchangeable "sporter" style forend also.
- Also includes a 20 MOA optic rail from APO that is made to fit the action behind the forend of the chassis.
- This chassis is marked 6.5 CM but will accept any right-hand 700 short action.
- Lists for over $900 on APO site with a Magpul CTR buttstock. The XLR buttstock is a $225 upgrade. $575 includes shipping/insurance to CONUS.
I accept USPS Money Order or DISCREET
PayPal (F&F or G&S + 3%).
If I don’t reply to an IM within a few hours please email me because the IM feature sometimes has issues.
The first I'll Take It"
posted here gets it. https://i.imgur.com/20uYCKT.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/TrCLqbH.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/ted5V7D.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/PXJ25Gu.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/nlfDN8z.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/J5RhuJ2.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/NERTN88.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/Foana5B.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/p7rCJlG.jpg