Please read this before you rush into posting a reply to this thread --> * If you are interested, have a question or suggestion, I appreciate you sending me a private message rather than posting a reply to this thread. Thank you kindly! *
WTS: Rare 1 of ~200 Sturm, Ruger & Co. Bisley New Model Single Six .32 H&R Magnum Revolver Model 06531 / Catalog No. RB-32W (Fixed/Rollmarked) Background:
Ruger introduced the .32 H&R Magnum into the Single Six in 1984 and it was in production until 2006. The revolver I am offering in this ad was shipped in 03/1986. There were four primary models of the .32 Magnum Single Six with all combos of fixed or adjustable (A) sights and fluted or rollmarked (W) cylinders. The more common ones were the RB-32 (fixed/fluted) and RB-32AW (adjustable/rollmarked). The other two combos were the rarest RB-32A (adjustable/fluted) and the next rarest RB-32W (fixed/rollmarked)
. Red Eagle News Exchange (RENE) Ruger guide estimates that about 100 RB-32A guns were made and around 200 of the RB-32W (like the one I am offering in this ad)
. All of these models were blue with 6.5" barrels. The revolver I am offering in this ad is in Ruger's online database, so it can be confirmed as a model 06531, which is the RB-32W per the RENE reference. You can also call Ruger customer service in Madison, NC at (336) 949-5200, option 5 (Revolvers). http://www.ruger.com/service/productHistory/RE-NMSSix-SSM.htmlFeatures:
• Six-shot engraved cylinder
• Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge
• Alloy steel
• Blued finish
• Cold hammer-forged 6.5" barrel results in ultra-precise 1:16” RH rifling twist that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
• 6 grooves
• Serrated ramp front sight
• Fixed rear sight
• Bisley style hardwood grips with Ruger medallions
• 12” overall length
• Weighs 39 Oz.
• Caliber .32 H&R Magnum is an excellent small-game hunting cartridge for a sidearm. It also offers increased stopping power due to its heavy bullets and large caliber, with the added bonus that the .32 H&R magnum can be reloaded for cost savings. Ruger holds the throats on their .32 H&R Magnum revolvers to .313, which means the accuracy with lead bullets should be good and leading will not occur. In 2013, Hornady introduced a .32 H&R Magnum "Critical Defense" cartridge designed for self-defense. It propels an 80-gr. FTX (flex tip), bullet at 1,150 fps muzzle velocity. Buffalo Bore offers +P rated cartridges with either a 100-gr. JHP or a 130-gr. Keith hard case SWC bullets. Since the .32 H&R Magnum headspaces on the rim and shares the rim dimensions and case and bullet diameters of the shorter .32 S&W and .32 S&W Long cartridges, these shorter cartridges may be safely fired in arms chambered for the .32 H&R Magnum. However, the longer, more powerful .32 H&R Magnum cartridges can not be safely fired in arms designed for the .32 S&W or .32 S&W Long
The revolver I am offering in this ad comes with Ruger owner's manual, paper inserts, cardboard box, and the plastic bag you see in the picture. I digitally blurred the serial number off the side of the revolver in some of the pictures.
Condition: Used. Below is a link where you can view additional pictures of the revolver:http://app.photobucket.com/u/yahamshari/a/f1f0e339-f002-4767-a5fc-d0ef7894a5e0
This is the last remaining Ruger in my collection. My asking price is $700 (FIRM), which is very fair for a rare Single Six. Buyer pays $35 for USPS 3-Day Priority + $3.15 for Delivery Signature Confirmation. And if you are interested, I have four hundred and three (403) Starline .32 H&R Magnum caliber, unprimed new brass small pistol cartridge cases (MPN 2500) in original factory box for an additional $77 (FIRM).
Item is cross-listed on Armslist dot com, FAL Files dot com, AK Files dot com, and Calguns dot net
I am not interested in any trades. I listed the return policy as "AS IS" - No 1, 2 or 3-day inspection period, no refund or exchange" simply because I don't want a revolver of this type and shape returned to me when it got damaged at your FFL dealer's shop or in your hands. I won't let this revolver leave my sight. You are more than welcome to come to Carlsbad, CA and inspect the revolver. PPT has to be processed through an FFL dealer (no exceptions). The cost to the Buyer varies from one FFL to another but it's usually $37.19 background check + $10 PPT fee. Note: PPTs are only accepted Mon-Thu at my FFL dealer in Oceanside, CA.
No payment plan. No layaway. Full payment via PP (F&F) or Zello or cash are the only forms of payment I accept. I don't accept Money Orders or Cashier's Checks. Payment due within five (5) days.
I will mail (after I receive your payment) the revolver to your FFL dealer.
Legal Disclaimer: Please do not purchase this revolver if it is illegal in your state. I do not, and cannot, know you personally and your general legal eligibility to own a firearm. Nor can I know all of the state, local, or applicable laws to you that may pertain to your ability to take possession of a firearm. As such, once you pay for the item, and I have shipped that revolver to your FFL dealer, that revolver now belongs to you. Whatever happens once the package leaves my hands is not my responsibility. If for any reason USPS cannot get a signature at your FFL dealer or your FFL holder finds he or she cannot legally accept the package, or if for any reason you find that you cannot legally take possession of it, that is not my responsibility nor liability. I strongly encourage you to make certain that there will be nothing to hinder your eligibility to take possession of this revolver I am offering in this ad, and your commitment to purchase will be understood as being in implicit agreement and acceptance of these terms.Please check out my other WTS ads:http://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/WTS-Brass-Carlsbad-San-Diego-County-California-Willing-to-Ship/175-2074958/?page=1http://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/-/177-2109986/?r=-1&page=1http://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/WTS-840-LC-5-56-x-45-mm-NATO-SS109-U-S-M855-Green-Tip-Ammo-Denver-NC-Will-Not-Ship/133-2092748/http://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/WTS-Misc-Firearms-and-Black-Powder-Parts-and-Accessories-Southern-CA/89-2077629/http://www.ar15.com/forums/equipment-exchange/WTS-Assortment-of-Ammunition-Southern-California-Will-Not-Ship/133-2105844/?page=1