I'm getting out of the .22LR game; solely to focus time/effort towards new centerfire builds, and upping my NightVision gear, amongst other things to come!
This is a phenomenal build, with only 150 rounds down the pipe (50 Eley subsonic, 50 CCI Standard, and 50 GemTech 42gr).
- Vudoo V-22 Left Hand Barreled Action
- 20" MTU barrel length (barrel/chambered at Vudoo) ... threaded 1/2x28 with thread protector
- 20moa base
- Melonited action / Cerakoted Graphite Black barrel (both from the factory)
- Medium tactical bolt knob
- 3000 Rounds of CCI Standard 22LR
- 4 Vudoo 10rd magazines
- Thunder Beast Arms Corp 22 TakeDown FDE suppressor (spotless / Like New condition) ..... assembly tool included
- Trigger Tech Left/Flat Diamond trigger
- Badger Ordnance EFR & side rail (inlet from McMillan, bedded by LongRifles, INC)
- Badger Ordnance M5 DBM
- McMillan A4 stock
- V-22 specific left hand inlet
- OD green molded in color
- Sniper Fill
- Saddle Cheek piece
- McMillan aluminum pillars installed
- Front/rear right side QD sling sockets
- Badger EFR inlet
- 13.5" LOP / 1" decelerator pad
- 4" McMillan bipod picatinny rail
- Blackhawk Discreet 1000D rifle case*** NOTES ***
- The ammo will be tightly padded/packed in the Brownells 50cal ammo can, then in a tough/durable double-walled ULINE shipping box.
- Whether if you are a FL resident or not, my NFA wait times have been 3-4 months, and the NFA items I've sold to others in the last year have been 4-5 month wait times (for me to receive the Form4).
- If you are not in Florida:
- I will ship the rifle/mags to your FFL, & the ammo to your house, once the funds are received.
- Your FFL/SOT will need to submit a Form4 to the ATF, being I am the transferor, and your FFL/SOT is the transferee.
- Once I receive the approved Form4 I will be able to ship to your FFL/SOT across State-Lines.
- If you are in Florida:
Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM / ask a question!
- No FFL is required, so long as you have a CCW to fill out on a Firearms Bill of Sale, and we will fill out a Form4 to directly submit to the ATF.
- We will meet up a second time when I receive the approved Form 4 in the mail (being I am the transferor, and you are the transferee) to give you the suppressor.
I will NOT part any of this out, especially the ammo, don't ask.$4500