My father is thinning out his collection. I am helping him sell the following:
- *SOLD* Late war police issued Walther PP. Refer to images for condition. Not the most common PP out there, with original grips and a single original W marked mag. Asking for $1450. https://imgur.com/a/TiGgiH6
- German occupation SACM 1935A. Included is 5 mags and a very nice rare original holster. These are getting extremely hard to find and this one is in pretty good shape. The black finish on these is very fragile but this one has the majority of it still. There is a chip in the one grip as pictured. I am asking $1750 for the rig. https://imgur.com/a/MGmR11Y
- *SOLD* Spreework P-38. Overall alright condition, pitted bore and repaired grip. It is all matching though. Asking $800.
- MAB Model D, German marked. Another pretty uncommon pistol in great condition. The finish looks great and has turned almost plum-like in color. Comes with a holster and extra mag. Asking $1450. https://imgur.com/a/h2UGUkm
- Sauer 38H, Eagle/N marked. Great condition. One of my favorite German pistols of this era. They are just great pistols. Original grips. Comes with 2 mags. Asking $1300. https://imgur.com/a/0oPxvRr
- M96 Bayonet w/ Frog $115 https://imgur.com/a/kgktMNg
- Swedish M1903 100% matching, never been upgraded with stock plate and has not been threaded. $1,150.00. https://imgur.com/a/T9FwIm6
- *SOLD* 8x50 R Lebel ammo, 169 rounds of PPU, eight new boxes and a partial, also approximately 50 surplus rounds, headstamp in photo. $230.00. 4 clips are included https://imgur.com/a/aOJK4a4
- Stick grenade $295, egg grenade's $195 each. https://imgur.com/a/ZgIdWA0
All prices are shipped. Please ask for more pictures if you want them. I don't want anyone buying something and not liking it because they missed something. I will take any amount of more pictures if you are an interested buyer. I would be happy to make bundle deals however I cannot give massive discounts.