Howdy! I am now carrying Sprinco springs! These are the gold standard in AR buffer springs, bar none. The lifespan of these springs is astounding. I throw them into just about all of my personal guns and I'm sure you'll like them too!
These are color coded for ease of identification of purpose and power.
If you post on this thread, I'll be sure to leave you feedback Rifle / A5 Buffer:Green
- standard power for use with A5 or rifle buffersCarbine Buffer:Blue
- enhanced power, awesome for use in short-barreled rifles with White
- standard power, perfect for when you a longevity upgrade for your standard power springHot White
- slightly more powerful than a standard spring, great for guns with midlength gas systemsYellow
- reduced power, great for lightweight competition builds or for use with sims/UTMsRed
- extra power, for heavily overgassed 5.56 guns or guns chambered in heavier calibers like .458 SOCOM, 6.5 Grendel, .450 Bushmaster, etcAR-10Orange
- extra power, for use in AR-10s with standard carbine buffer tubes. For standard to overgassed AR-10s. Not for use in SR-25 and MWS platforms.
If you're into gun porn, feel free to follow me on Instagram here
For the earliest product updates, feel free to join the Rooftop Defenders Facebook group here