1. LBT-1961G MC - July 2008, lightly used and bought from a NSW guy, one GP pouch is missing the removable elastic cover, overall excellent shape.
asking $330 shipped *SOLD* https://i.imgur.com/Oisc1Joh.jpg
2. Patagonia PCU L4 windshirt in AOR1 sz L-R, with storable collar hood and self storing breast pocket for a super packable package
asking $185 shipped https://i.imgur.com/AdpXBIkh.jpg
3. Granite Gear AOR1 ruck sack cover, made of the same exact nylon material used for the PCU L4 shirt above, light use, very cool and useful cover to camo your pack in rocky or arid terrain. has an integrated pocket to pack itself to a very tight package.
asking $140 shipped
4. Eagle Ind. DGLCS SAW/GP pouch with the "silver" trim, rare pouch, has a spray painted reaper on the backside of the pouch, great condition overall
asking $130 shippedhttps://i.imgur.com/s5fN6PQh.jpg
5. S&S IR v-lite multi-mode strobe, dead battery, cut the back open to access the battery but can't figure how to get it out. People do it though, and it won't be water proof (rain, yes probably since the cut is covered by the velcro mount)
asking $25 shippedhttps://i.imgur.com/tN4RVxG.jpg
6.EOG helmet counter weight, MC color, from 2010, lightly spray painted just the closure flap webbing cause it was shiny.
asking $38 shippedhttps://i.imgur.com/uhdECHOh.jpg