For sale is a used Howa 1500 build in 6.5 Creedmoor.
I put it together as my first PRS gun and it served me well. Like all 1500s, it’s an entry level gun that easily shoots sub moa with the match ammo I used in it (Hornady ELDM was all I used).
Looking to sell it as complete, and not looking for trades.
It has about 500 rounds of only factory ammo through it.
- Howa 1500 24” barreled action in 6.5 Creedmoor
- XLR element chassis with stock and folding adapter
- Timney howa 1500 SS trigger set to about 2-2.5lbs
- EGW 20 moa scope base (properly torqued to manufacturer specs)
- Surefire 7.62 muzzle brake, timed and rockset, ready for a can
- BCM mod 0 grip
- screw on bolt knob (this fits really snug but is not the prettiest and can be easily removed.
Also included for you:
- Original thread protector
- original trigger (HACT trigger)
- one PMAG AICS mag
The chassis shows wear around the front MLOK slot on the bottom where a stripped screw needed to be drilled out. There is some pitting on the inside of that slot but it still mounts and holds anything MLOK without issue.
On the folding mechanism where the bolt rides through the channel there is wear. I would expect this since steel is stronger than aluminum.
Small knicks and scratches that are expected with an aluminum anodized chassis. Some had been paint penned by Van Gogh (read: me) and short of being barely noticeable, have no effect.
All said and done there’s about $1500 in this gun.
I am asking $925 shipped in the lower US to your FFL.
Paypal FF only please.
The gun will ship broken down in the original BA box and chassis box.