Face-to-face transactions in South Texas preferred.
Will ship; will trade; will do package deals; have ammo, accessories, scopes, etc. to even out trades.
1. Glock 17 Gen4: LNIB. Several extra mags. 50 rounds down the pipe; never carried. Trijicon night sights. $500
2. Glock 22 Gen4: Excellent condition. Several extra mags. About 200 rounds down the pipe (used for one qualification). $500
3. Ruger SP101 .357: NIB / unfired. 2.25 inch barrel / bobbed hammer. $700
4. Ruger LCR .357: LNIB. 50 rounds down the pipe. Comes with four different grips. $600
5. Beretta 92G: NIB / unfired. Comes with a few extra mags. This is an original NOS 92G with the internal decock only machining, not a later, more recent model that has had a conversion added. Throwing out $800. These don't come up too often in this condition and the last one that sold on GunBroker went for just over $1,000.
6. Ruger Wrangler: NIB / unfied. Burnt Bronze. $200
Prefer to trade for and looking for:
Daniel Defense M4V7LW
Daniel Defense MK18
Daniel Defense PDW
Ruger Super Redhawk
Interesting .22 pistols (Beretta 92, Colt / 1911 style, other stuff like this)
1911 (something decent I won't have to do a lot of work to, like a Colt Competition for example)
Ruger GP100 (prefer stainless and longer barrel lengths)
Ruger Sp101 (3 incher)
S&W M&P Shield EZs
Glock 22 Gen5
Glock 26 Gen5
NAA Pug (maybe some other NAAs)
Ruger MKIV 22/45 lower receiver
Some Colt and BCM ARs
S&W 640-1 (maybe)
CMMG Banshee (Glock mags)
Really prefer new or like new guns for trades. Feel free to offer something similar to the above. If you e-mail, please IM as well.