Thank you for looking.
All Items will be shipped USPS priority unless stated otherwise. Firearms or receivers will be shipped via UPS. Handguns will be shipped USPS Priority from my dealer to your dealer. Items will be shipped on Fridays. Tracking numbers will be provided. Prices include shipping.
Your FFL must accept transfers from an individual. Payment via discreet FF PayPal preferred or USPS money order. Email for comms please. If you want an item post “You will take it” in the ad followed up with either a PM or email. That CLAIMS the item. PM or emails pertaining to questions, photos, etc do not claim an item. Again, first person to post “I will take the item” in the ad claims the item.
Domestic sales only. I will not ship to other countries. All sales final so please ask questions if unsure.
Items are used unless specified. There may be minor dings and light storage rust.
9. Winchester 1917 that has been beautifully sportorized. Deep checkering, ebony fore end tip and european cheek piece. Has Redfield peep sight, Whitworth express sight with the base made by Jim Wisner, and hooded front sight. Shoots great with 180-220 grn 30-06 loads. Having the combination of peep and express rear really draws your eye to the front sight. Has gouge on the outside of the muzzle. Does not affect performance at all. Purely aesthetic. Comes with sling and hook swivels. Only reason I'm selling is because I simply don't shoot it enough. $725 shipped
15. 338 Win mag barreled action. Mauser receiver is a commercial FN. Receiver is factory tapped for a scope. Barrel is marked G. Wolf. It has Whitworth express rear sight and barrel banded front sight. Comes with barrel band swivel stud. Also has a Dumoulin 1909 style trigger guard. Is light and comfortable. Would make a great rifle when completed. $615 shipped
1. Savage No 4 Mk1. U.S. Property marked. All parts are S proofed. Rifle has import mark under the barrel near the muzzle. Finish rates about 75%. Honest rifle. Still shoots great. $385 shipped
2. Spanish FR-8 with bayonet and sling. 7.62x51. Has a repair to the heel of the stock. Has the customary nail in the butt of the stock. No butt plate and no front screw for the font band. I have shot this rifle. Shoots great. These make for handy bush or shtf rifles. $600 shipped.
3. Uberti Winchester HighWall. 45 Colt. This rifle was imported by Taylor's and Co. Very nice rifle. I added the Uberti tang sight and the vintage front globe sight. Some small marks under the front fore end. Full octagonal barrel. A pleasure to shoot. $750 shipped
Smith Corona barreled action. This is a very nice action with one drawback. It was tapped for a scope mount. The rear hole could be covered up with the rear sight, however, there is one hole in the receiver boss. SC barrel is date 6-43. Comes with SC trigger guard. I have a complete front sight band assembly that I will throw in. Could make a nice 03A4 clone even thought SC did NOT make a 1903A4 variant. $385 shipped
Winchester Pre64 Model 70. 30-06. Great project action. At some point in the rifle's life it was tapped for some type of mount. So there are three 6-48 screw holes in the receiver. It also has the factory holes for a scope mount. I was thinking of making a 35 Whelen out of it. To many projects. $425 shipped. SOLD
Genuine No 5 Mk 1 carbine. 1945. Has all the correct stamps and flutes on the barrel. This is NOT a clone or mashup of parts. Stock is stamped with matching serial number of the receiver. Finish is around 85% and there is some play between the fore arm and the receiver. Comes with sling. Nice real example. I cannot find any import marks on the carbine. Doesn't mean there aren't any. I have been over this thing with a fine tooth comb and cannot find evidence of importation. $675 shipped
Ishapore No 1 Mk3* .303 Brit 1944. Excellent war time No 1. Bore is excellent. Stock has the usual dings and scrape. Comes with sling. $400 shipped
Ishapore No1 Mk3* .303 Brit 1951. Century import. Bore is excellent. Stock is a beautiful red. Does have repaired chip in the tang area. Comes with sling $400 shipped
Ishapore 2A or 2A1 7.62x51 Nato. Date unknown. Bore is excellent. I can't tell the date nor the sight (2a or 2a1?) because the protective black paint is think and intact. It's a beautiful rifle. Shoots great. Comes with sling. $525 shipped
13. Genuine NRA NM Springfield 1903. Serial number 1294971. Has electro penciled matching bolt, star gauged heavy barrel. It also has other characteristics that point to a genuine NRA match. The stock has been beautifully reprofiled with checkering added. It is a gorgeous rifle and I hate to let it go....but..I simply don't shoot it and need to move it along. $1400 shipped. Firm. Lower price due to the rework of stock and quite frankly it looks way more handsome than the factory NRA offerings. However, I know how collectors can be. SOLD
Tula 1954 Russian SKS. All numbered matching except for the magazine. The serial on the magazine has been struck out. This is an early import. The stock is a deep red with darker spots. The stock has NOT been water damaged. It's the color tones of the lighting. Beautiful rifle. $875 shipped