This is for AR15's that do not require buffer functioning (piston, 22's...). It may fit other rifles, I'm ignorant about that, as adapters are available from KNS (not included) that allow you to use different stocks. From KNS: "Three models of the KNS Precision AR-15/MCX Picatinny Stock Adapter are available, one without a flange and two flange-equipped models of different lengths. The flange-equipped versions are designed for firearms that require the use of the takedown pin, detent and spring found on AR-15 lower receivers. Note: this adapter will not allow for functioning on standard-configuration AR-15s that require the use of a buffer and buffer spring. The adapter plug threads into the buffer socket on an AR's lower receiver, and the Picatinny-rail section attaches to the plug with the included bolt. The stock Adapter allows the user to mount a picatinny-style stock attachment (such as the SIG MPX folding stock or brace) in place of an AR15 style buffer tube." Brownell's has KNS adapters.
Comes with a pistol buffer tube and Shockwave Blade brace. I got this assuming that it was a buffer functioning style folder - my mistake.
Selling it for what I have into it. $68
Slashed: $50 shipped CONUS
Possible trades +- cash :
6.5 bullets under 130 grain
223 match bullets
Ambi AR15 safety, ambi mag release
2 stage trigger
The usual blah-blah...
* Payment via Paypal F&F (gift, with NO COMMENTS), Zelle, Cash, or USPS MO. NO MENTION OF SALE OR FIREARMS RELATED ITEMS in comments.
* Only sold where legal - you know your laws.
* Pictures are the most important part of the description, so review them carefully! If you have any questions, ask before buying.
* EMAIL is the best and fastest way to get hold of me; I don't look for IMs that often.
* Buyer: First one to post a clear "I will take it" in this thread has priority. EMAIL me for payment info.
* Buyer/seller will post feedback.
* All items are sold "as is" in working condition (unless otherwise stated).
* I reserve the right to refuse the deal based on feedback. Perfect feedback has priority.