Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2015 6:15:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CARRYAGLOCK]

Restricted to current and former Mil and LE.

The Zombie Invitational Match is a good time and a high round count. It's not too heavy on the zombie theme lol but there are a lot of targets and even more head shots!

A Couple Pics From Last Year

$150 early registration
$200 after Oct 1st

Registration link
Registration Link
Questions? Email Dan at [email protected]
Registration Page 1
Registration Page 2 and Hotels List

Handguns - ANY caliber but may NOT have optics or comps and must remain holstered until in the start box.

Rifles - ANY caliber is allowed, optics are fine but can’t be installed/removed between stages.

Shotgun - Any 12ga shotgun but may NOT have optics.

Example Load Out – I have had people email and say they don’t have enough mags. Bring what you have, 7 isn’t mandatory.

AR or AK but not limited to these platforms
Semi-auto or pump shotgun (Saiga 12’s are great!!!!!!!)
Semi-auto pistol
Fixed Bladed Knife *needed for 1 stage!
Holster

Backpack (Camelbak, ruck, Hello Kitty school satchel, or whatever) w/ Water, Snacks, Socks, Warm and/or Rain Gear, and AMMO. There is no weight requirement, no required items, no inspection, BUT YOU CAN’T GO BACK TO YOUR CAR.

It is roughly 5hrs from Fayetteville, NC
It is roughly 5hrs from NYC

The range is a 325 acre property set up with 6 actual hard ranges and acres of land we will use to establish shooting lanes for more realistic environments like last year.

Lots of our sponsors have signed again this year to support the event.

If you are planning to attend this year, please send in your registration form to Dan as soon as possible. This year the match has been opened up from alumni only so more new people to the match can take part in a awesome time!

More Match Info

Link To The Sponsors List

ETA 9/14/15 9:35pm

Additional information from the match director.

A glympse of last years match

2014 Stages

2014 Stage Map

Link Posted: 9/15/2015 10:58:19 PM EDT
[#1]
From the looks of it this is CR's place?
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 8:18:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Anybody know what range this is at?
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 1:53:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone doing it this weekend?

https://www.zombieinvitational.com/
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 7:17:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be there
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 5:21:01 AM EDT
[#5]
It was a good time...  Rather eye opening for me.  First competition of any sort and only the second time out with my 930.  They had a great setup - probably could have done with a good 20-30 fewer people because of all the standing around, but it was awesome otherwise.

Can't wait for next year!  Until then I need to get my holdovers figured out (damn Meadow stage) and practice my reloads on the 930!
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 2:58:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, that was a lot of fun. There is never anything wrong with running through a shoot house full of zombie clowns. I could have kept doing that all day long.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 12:43:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By homeyclaus:
Yeah, that was a lot of fun. There is never anything wrong with running through a shoot house full of zombie clowns. I could have kept doing that all day long.
View Quote
Yep.  I though I ran it pretty efficiently... then I watched the GoPro video.  Need more practice!

I guess that's a permanent structure then?  It was concrete in the barriers, right?
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 11:17:44 PM EDT
[#8]
It was gravel and dirt in there, Hesco barriers are designed to work with most types of fill. In my GoPro vid the shock from my pistol shooting caused a lot of dust to get sucked through the felt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top