Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2013 10:47:13 PM EDT
I have a 16 year old that has started tagging along to matches. Both USPSA and a few 3 gun club matches. I was wondering youth camps or training classes are currently available? I am in Kansas and I am not opposed to driving a bit. I could try and teach him myself but I have found that I am not a great instructor and should be taking classes myself.

Any directions on where to look first?
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 12:00:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JesseTischauser] [#1]
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I will look into both. TDSA would be great for both of us to start at.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 7:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/11/2013 9:30:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Timmy Tactical. That is me I am definitely tacticool. I will contact them and see when I can get down there. I would love to take Mr. Miller's shotgun class this May, but I think I have to be at a Graduation in southern Ok that same weekend.
Link Posted: 10/8/2013 12:43:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JesseTischauser] [#5]
My son attended the MGM Junior Shooter Camp a couple years ago.  It was an amazing class.  Not only did it teach the kids how shoot, but they were heavily focused on creating self respect /respect for others.  It takes ALOT of effort to get into this class, but the results are WELL worth it.  Please look into this class.

http://www.juniorshootercamp.org/

MGM Junior Camp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top