Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2020 8:56:07 AM EDT
Asking for a friend who is trying to source some low profile sights for a P228

He has narrowed down the options, so far, to a couple of models made by LPA - both have tritium in them

The problem that we are running into is finding a stockist or supplier who will even reply to e-mails
We have messaged LPA itself in Italy, various on-line LPA dealers in Europe & elsewhere = crickets - not a single reply

Any other good maker of after-market sights for the P228?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 9:52:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the Sig OEM SigLite sights on mine.  Bought a pair off a dude on eBay.
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 4:49:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks

Forgot to mention he wants adjustable if possible
Link Posted: 12/23/2021 11:52:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Another-Bill] [#3]
Adjustable sights for a SIG P series are few and far between and will likely sit very high on the slide unless the slide is milled for them and that is an expensive commitment.  If they aren't milled into the slide you would then need a very high front sight and then a holster to accommodate the very tall sights.

On my P229 I have Trijicon HD XR fixed sights and also have them on 3 of my Glocks that I shoot in Glock GSSF matches.
Black rear (save for the tritium capsules that are not visible in daylight) with a wider notch and a thinner front sight with a bright orange or yellow outlined tritium capsule.

They make for a great fast and accurate sight picture and double as a great night sights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top