Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2018 10:21:17 AM EDT
Hello,

I am wanting to get back into USPSA.  I used to always shoot single stack, but have been moving away from 1911s.  Can I shoot .40SW out of a stock G20 in Limited?  Or will they make me buy a conversion barrel?  I have yet to shoot it, but the internets say I can do it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 10:24:46 AM EDT
[#1]
USPSA limited doesn't super care what the equipment is, just that you make your declared PF of major or minor. While i have heard that you can shoot that combination, a conversion barrel would be cheap insurance and probably help accuracy a bit.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 11:21:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I ran my GL20 with a .40 cal Jarvis bbl and changed to a .40 ejector. Shot factory length
ammo with no issues. Most use the 10mm ejector with no issues. Very good accuracy with Jarvis
.40 bbl.
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#3]
There's no rules against it in Limited.

P.S.  Glocks kinda suck for Limited.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's no rules against it in Limited.

P.S.  Glocks kinda suck for Limited
View Quote
I don't think it'll keep me back for now lol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top