Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2020 10:26:49 PM EDT
My experience is all but entirely shooting service rifle/pistol. I have very little interest in shotguns- while I am not opposed to 3 gun by any means, I am interested in any carbine or rifle specific action matches that folks would recommend? Seems most matches are all 3gun or pistol and rifle?
Link Posted: 3/1/2020 10:38:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I run a two gun match, but it's a bit of a drive for you.
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 11:02:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I think in -most- USPSA matches now you can shoot PCC only.

That's no good if by carbine you mean 223 of course.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 5:49:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out Gas Gun Matches/DMR style matches.  These are typically rifle only (AR platform) and sometimes they throw in a pistol stage.  In the Philly area, we're shooting the Geissele Gas Gun series out to 700 yards.  Last year, I was at Peacemaker for the NRA DMR match and the max range was 862 yards.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 1:18:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: crazyflip] [#4]
Action Shooting:
USPSA - PCC
IDPA - PCC
3gun or 2gun matches
Steel Challenge - PCC/rimfire

Precision shooting:
Centerfire - PRS
rimfire/air - NRL22
Silhouette
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top