Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2016 12:57:49 AM EDT
I can give details later if anyone wants.  Right now I actually have photoshop open so for your viewing enjoyment right or wrong.

I went too deep once, but it still loads pretty good and nothing hangs up on that opening.

plugged bird mode
" />

" />

Yes I touched the serial number, but the grind does not break the actual digit.  SN is fully intact.
" />
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:28:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ThePitt] [#1]
Little JB Weld will cover that right up.

I would round some of those hard lines and polish her up.

Looks good.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:07:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I like it:  a 3-Bird Gun.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:58:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
I like it:  a 3-Bird Gun.
View Quote

LOL thanks for the chuckle.

I used it with my 16 round chest rig for dove season for practice.  I normally average 3 - 4 shots per bird, but we had a massive flock come in hard for about 3 or 4 minutes.  I emptied the gun, the chest rig, and half a box of shells from my pocket and killed......NOTHING.

Then end of the day when I was extremely tired from walking in cut over to retrieve birds - I killed 5 birds in 6 shots just because I did not care if I got them or not.....May be on to something for next year, but I don't know how to get to that casual don't care state of mind voluntarily.  I start out so excited opening day I cant sleep the night before.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top