Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2018 9:03:09 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with how this is going? Hoping my club will start running this concurrent with F Class mid-range.

Are you shooting from loaded magazines or single loading like F Class? Is your match director checking trigger pulls?

Also, I am looking for matches in the SE (NC, SC, GA, AL, TN, VA, and FL).
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 1:24:59 AM EDT
[#1]
This class is being shot at Riverbend Gun Club in GA. RBGC.org. Second weekend of the month, Saturday is Across the course High Power, Sunday is Midrange 3X600. Just shot it today. I am the HP range Officer and Match director.  I am not checking triggers, but I will if you just need to know your legal. I shot this during the summer last year, just hot and worn out from shooting in the coat on Saturdays, it was a nice break and fun. Plus it gave me more time with some of my non NM or dedicated competition rifles. I used my "mini M110" in 223 with a 2.5x10x NF.  Got the High Master card after three matches. Its fun. Used to be I was the only one, now we get 3-6 people coming out to shoot it. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me.
Link Posted: 8/7/2018 8:18:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I only shoot at Camp Blanding (FL). There’s a few that shoot it. I occasionally shoot it XTC and midrange.

If your interested in the dates let me know, I think it’s starting back up in Sept.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top