Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2018 8:56:28 AM EDT
I ordered a new Uncle Mikes Competition Belt (Inner/Outer) as a gift. I was sent the wrong size. Its an XL and it says it’s for a 46 to 52 inch waist.  Rather than sending it back, I am giving it away.  If you need it or know someone who does, give me a shout and I’ll send it your way.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 9:30:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm a little slimmer but I'm sure somebody at my local match would love it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 9:36:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I shoot USPSA and could sure us a belt like this. I have been using my ccw belt which works but a comp belt would work much better.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 10:57:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd love to have a good Comp belt, but I don't think it'd fit me, I'm a 40 waist....

That seems big for an XL.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 1:27:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By firecaptain53:
I shoot USPSA and could sure us a belt like this. I have been using my ccw belt which works but a comp belt would work much better.
View Quote
PM Sent.
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 3:55:45 AM EDT
[#5]
In if the deal falls through. I spent my spare money on firearms and ammo sold off and traded my safe guns. Currently making my holsters and mag pouches (retired mil, Same check every month)
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 5:30:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By sawdustnsteel:
In if the deal falls through. I spent my spare money on firearms and ammo sold off and traded my safe guns. Currently making my holsters and mag pouches (retired mil, Same check every month)
View Quote
PM me your address, I have a Belt I’m no longer using and would be happy to give it a good home.
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 9:45:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By wvoperator:

PM me your address, I have a Belt I’m no longer using and would be happy to give it a good home.
View Quote
Thanks much, I messaged you
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 11:34:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Did you ever find a home for the XL Belt?
I'm a 46" waist and could really use one.
Link Posted: 2/16/2019 11:44:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Looks like she s spoken for 🙁

Thanks op for the thought
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 6:24:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Still have? Sounds just my size, and I'll be training for competition this season.
Link Posted: 3/27/2019 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ArcsNsparks:
Still have? Sounds just my size, and I'll be training for competition this season.
View Quote
Sorry but they have all found new homes. I’ll see if anyone I compete with has any laying around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top