Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2018 2:13:37 PM EDT
I was at the local indoor range Thursday and saw they were having a "league" shoot. Target with 5 bullseye targets, shoot 2 at 15ft, 2 @ 21ft and 1 @ 30 feet. Was shooting my G19 having a good night so, what the heck. It was $15 to enter with the winner getting half the pot at the end of the week. Got a call yesterday, 2nd place with a score of 236 out of 250,winner was 237. Dang. He won $250. I heard he was shooting a 1911. I was pretty excited, never done anything similar before. I won a shirt from the range, a free month of lane rental and a box of 9mm. I may try it again this week. Had a fun time. May take my SA Champion Operator this time.
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 6:31:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Good for you Op, 15 bucks well spent having fun. You will win next time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top