Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2019 10:29:42 PM EDT
What are peoples thoughts?

I like the CED7000 as it is smaller and was looking at the pocket pro II. I don't like the pact. Mostly want this for practice on my own.
Link Posted: 8/8/2019 11:29:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I've found the pocket pro II to be reliable.
Link Posted: 8/11/2019 6:08:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Pocket pro II I what I use personally as well as two local clubs to run our matches.

Another club uses a mix of the pocket pro II and the Pact timers. No issues with any that I’m aware of.
Link Posted: 1/3/2022 10:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JaxShooter:
I've found the pocket pro II to be reliable.
View Quote

I run several matches at my home club, attend many GSSF events and by far the easiest to use and most durable is the Pocket Pro2
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 12:20:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Holy thread resurrection.  
The PP2 is apparently discontinued.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 10:06:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Best is probably the AMG Commander.

Bad news is backlog is something like 4 or 6 (or more?) months.

The story I've heard is that the guy that makes them does it in his garage and refuses to sell his design to a bigger company because he doesn't trust them to keep his quality standards.
Link Posted: 11/7/2023 1:21:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Take a look into Shooter's Global

I've been using this since 2021 and it's the best I've used so far.  They have a great magnet clip and their smart features are pretty cool along with their app which can take video overlay with the time, etc.  Here's a clip picking up my reload speed when the mag seats - SG timer reloads

I've used almost all of them

- CED7000 is good, I've had one for many years.  Buzzer is too loud and needs tape on it for dryfire.  Clip is not good at all.
- Pocket Pro 2 is a great budget option.  Does everything and has a great clip.  A bit bulky compared to newer ones.
- AMG does a lot of good things, but the wait I've heard is pretty bad
- Pact timer randomly broke on me, buzzer is too loud and it's big.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top